• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EPIC WINZ!!1!1!11!111

Years
  • I was playing Street Fighter IV, and I was up against stupid Seth.

I killed him the first time around, then he when all broken and annoying.
    Killed me and then kicked my behind for most of the third round.
    I got lucky and did my combo and killed him with barely any health! XDDDD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Probably today when I was really happy, I decided to play Call of Duty: World at War online and I was running towards the enemy on our radar and a teammate was also. He got sniped, but the other guy didn't seem to notice me. So I ran up behind him, knifed him, jumped down the building, knifed another guy sniping, then ran towards the other three blips on the map and killed them all. XD; Then I used my artillery to bomb them again and ended up getting like...9 kills total in that small time frame.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • The Most Epic Moment in a Video Game.

The Most Epic Moment in a Video Game. Hmm...I'll have to pick when Cloud Cross dresses in FFVII to save Tifa....but....

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    MGS3, calling Sigint after the jail dream. Or shooting the end early on and watching his wheelchair explode is also kinda awesome.

Years
  • In Fable II where you shoot Lucien, some thought it was poor but I thought it was genius. He suddenly shines red (As enemies do on fable) and in a split second you press Y. I think its a perfect way to end the game especially considering the start.

And the similar moment in CoD4 when you shoot Zakhaev.

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
  • In Chrono Trigger where you escape from your cell and walk on the little bridge between the towers.

Anyone who knows what I'm referring to knows its epic.

Or the battle against Red in G/S/C

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Epic video game moments... Let's see.

Xenosaga - KOS-MOS waking up for the first time.

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - When you're grinding on the rails with things blowing up all around you.

Final Fantasy VI - When you go from the Airship to the floating continent. For some reason, that's just awesomly epic to me.

Oblivion - The opening scene. It really gives you an idea of the scope of the game.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • In Super Mario Sunshine, while I was doing one of the secret levels (man are they annoying and hard). I though I could make it to the other side since it looked easy to do, so when I jumped, I failed to get to the other side

:t354:TG

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Lunar 2. Obscure, yes.

The girl, Lucia, breaks from the party to take on the big evil god herself. To do that, she steals all of the world's magic-including the party's- and takes him on.

AND GETS EATEN BY HIM.

Translation: the world is epic screwed.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I'm not even sure what "epic" means any more... :\

I'm gonna have to go with something that made me go "woooooow" out loud: it's the bit in Okami when I restore one of the guardian saplings and the entire area suddenly comes to life.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2. When Grovyle sacrificed himself to send Dusknoir back to their time. I don't care if it's a spoiler. If you didn't know that by now, you never WILL know.

Years
  • I was playing Fifa '09.

I ran all the way up the field, taking on the whole team and getting through. Shot from outside the box and went in the top left and corner. Lol.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • when the giant metroid sacrifices itself to save Samus in the ending to Super Metroid. :D

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    ^ I thought that was an X. Didn't play it myself, but still...

I'd say Neku killing off Draco Cantus in WEWY. Ka-POW! Ka-POW! Vreeeeeeeeeennnnnnn!!!! BOOM!

Or dibs on rainbow.

I'm sorry, but I can't seem to get off that game. I need a more diverse repertoire.

Back