• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Epilogue - Once Upon a Time

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Epilogue - Once Upon a Time

Did anyone else notice this? AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS SEEN LITTLE MERMAID?! Eros can't speak, I'm guessing. He's lost his voice here and all his posts since are just gifs.

So I'm guessing he got cursed as well, like I did, for touching the hourglass (and Bact too, who...is dead now.) My curse is that I cannot vote for this phase, so I'll end up risking death with an apple thanks to it. :|

So you guys were being pissy with me for holding onto that demon thing and I saved you all from curses! :)

At this point though, I have no idea on the riddle. I already thought of a few that have been used. :/ Base jumper and mountain goat, I'd have used.

Let's say...mountain lion.. :(

Bacteriophage said:
    Night 2 I couldn't send a fairy because I touched the hourglass.

Last edited:
    Reactions: dad

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Flying Squirrels?

I would put a prefix like Rocky Mountain or Northern but uhhhh i hope this suffices

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Zebra?

Also of course the one guy who is proven 100% innocent gets killed on the spot. It might still be a good idea to go with Bact's plan anyways.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    but Bac is dead how can we protect him so he can continue to investigate :(

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Ok, so it's time I get over the saltiness and share some information with you.

Night 0 I tried to recruit Seth Rollins, and that failed. He was converted, probably by the Sorceress.

Night 1 I tried to recruit Gio7sm, and that ALSO failed. No reason was explained. We should probably lynch him :)

Night 2 I couldn't send a fairy because I touched the hourglass.

Knight should be on me tonight (assuming they are still alive) so I can continue to investigate.

Thoughts? Thoughts?

This part specifically.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    oh. i managed to completely miss that part oops. Serves me right for trying to keep up to date on my phone. But that does seem to be a good way to go about this day. Other than trying to figure out this riddle because lmao all my answers were taken already and now I haven't a clue.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Also of course the one guy who is proven 100% innocent gets killed on the spot. It might still be a good idea to go with Bact's plan anyways.

well I believe that that's 99% + 1% that he was killed

plus he was an innocent power role

blame Rumpelstiltskin for using that potion on him. We should try to kill the bastard asap, screw his potions.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    [Vote] Gio7sm, if Bact says his role action failed then he's either Neutral or an Evil Doer that's pretty good reasoning after re-evaluating.

Etherion

I dont know why Bac failed to recruit me, maybe it's because I'm already innocent? I lynch me if you must, I'm just a humble townsperson :(

Ok, I quit! Lynch me! I'm Rumpelstiltskin! I'm tired of people sussing me as Mafia!
    It sucks!

KILL ME NOW IF YOU THINK MY ROLE IS SUCH A DICK!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    hello hello! I didn't get N0'd this time ;) But if someone could update me on everything that would be great haha

the riddles

they burn

and gio is apparently maf according to bact

the rumple claim could be legit because I don't know if bact could recruit third party or not

but until then [KILL] gio7sm

rip

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    There's still a life potion in his hands, also likely to have another potion since no one will get the riddle.

Back