• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Escape to Hearth OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalseSwipe

Finish him with False Swipe!
    Years
    I'm very interested in other's posts and although I didn't support Strikit's decision to go alone I loved your post!

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    YAY! POSTERS! Oh yea, if you catch the pokemon creatively, there's a chance I may throw in an egg move. AKA: use the environment to catch it, appeal to it in some way or have it stalk you, and you may be allowed to catch it a few posts later.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Gahh, I don't know what I wanna catch @_@
    It's between Nidoran and Zigzagoon
    But then I thought about Spearow and Bellsprout
    and I wound up at square one again XD

But I'm having serious computer issues. . .
    My Hard Disk drive is failing and I have a feeling that my laptop will not work at all pretty soon.
    I need to resolve this problem quickly, because I just got this damn laptop in July for my birthday!
    It would suck for it to go like this. . . T_T
    I wanna cry

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Well, FalseSwipe (love the name, by the way), it was because of the character I'm playing. Dante doesn't like working with others, and certainly not people younger with him, or people he doesn't know. He's the type to believe he can do it all on his own. Not because of arrogance, but because before this, he always has. Now of course will be different, but he's always been able to do things on his own before.

Pikakip, you need a nickname. Anyway, I hope you don't mind that I just went ahead and caught Nido. If you want me to go back and edit that out until you approve, if you're that sort of RP god, I can.

Also, your nickname is now... Kip. X]

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    it's good Strikit. And I shall now be called Kip.

*RP UPDATE RP UPDATE*

Strikit: Jax has sent you a message via poketch app:Congratz kid, a level 4 nidoran female. knows scratch growl and an egg move, confusion. Yay. go throw a party or something.

Pikakip(Me):Message from Jax: Gud job, lv 3 houndour, female. moves are leer and ember, egg move is thunder fang. don't know how it bit your Mudkip. whoo~

*END OF MESSAGE*

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    hahaha. exactly cyndaquasher. And I'm going to say what I said before, If you catch a pokemon 'creatively' I may give it an egg move.

Strikit

Years
    I seriously can't wait for Dante's Ponyta. I resisted catching Houndour for that very reason. X]

Also, I love Jax.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Wait. . . can Nidoran legally learn confusion O.o?
    Whee I'm gonna catch Linoone Zigzagoon.
    I want to catch a Torkoal. . .

EDIT:
    My gosh this song is so damn catchy >_>;;

Strikit

Years
    I've always had issues with catching Nidoran, because they're so weak at first. But Kip is totally cool, yo. Confusion on a Poison type for the win.

Doodles for Dante soon. I always like to doodle my characters and their team.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    well, nidoran male can have it as an egg move, but female can't. I decided to do some major rule bending.

{Edit}

I Think I may ending up liking Jax more than Raydin.

Strikit

Years
    Well, Jax is epic, man.

I feel that Dante needs a Trainer Card for mah sig. Question is; What kind of sprite does he get? I've never done spriting. X]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back