• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Escape to Hearth OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Kiiip! I'm spriting Dante and he's coming out okay! =D

His base is Steven of the Hoenn Elite Four. And it's beautiful.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    if you have to rockman, pretend he's ignoring you and just leave.

you can meet one of us on route 202.

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    . . . I'm beginning to have a liking towards Mothim's
    Their so adorable >w<
    And Pika Jackie caught Zigzagoon, she is paitently awaiting Jax message or what have you

Strikit

Years
    Escape to Hearth OOC

There. My first attempt at a trainer card. It's less than satisfactory, but I figured since he only has two Pokemon I don't need to make individual boxes for them yet.

Leyla's name is pronounced with a long i, like L-EYE-la.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    ok, will do. i'm going to make my next post. I decided to stop using Pokecharms and try to make a trainer sprite. Meet Lyle. Card coming soon.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Jackie has received a message from Jax.

Nice job kid. You caught a zigzagoon.Lv 4, knows tackle growl....and gunk shot. Holy crap kid, this ain't your average HM slave!
    *optional* What the, it's color looks wierd. It's darker than a regular zigzagoon. A Shiny maybe?

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Coolness!
    It also has Gunk Shot. *does a weird victory dance*
    Yashi can haz Shiny!?
    Pika, you are one awesome GM!

Edit:
    Ah, I won't have my laptop tomorrow after noon when I get from school. We're sending it off the company so they can fix it tomorrow morning, plus I'm going to my mom's for the week anyway =3
    And by the time we get back to my dad's next friday, it should be in then or that Monday.

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    message from Jax for...Rockman.

Congratz kid you just caught the most cliched pokemon in the world. AKA shinx. Sure its evos are great, but COME ON! couldn't you have chosen something more original? Ok, never mind that. It knows growl and tackle.

Second message, from me.

K, rockman your going to partner up with ryu kun's player, Reed.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    lol, i know it's cliched but i just had to have a Shinx. Sry. >_> And cool. i'll make a new post for it.

Strikit

Years
    I don't like Shinx, nor Luxio, nor Luxray. I raised one on Platinum and thus far it's been worse than Pikachu, because at least Pikachu is fast.

Then again, I'm rarely a fan of Electric types.

FalseSwipe

Finish him with False Swipe!
    Years
    Sorry for not posting in the past three days, been busy with exams and all. I'll get something up tonight.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I don't like Shinx, nor Luxio, nor Luxray. I raised one on Platinum and thus far it's been worse than Pikachu, because at least Pikachu is fast.

Then again, I'm rarely a fan of Electric types.

Aww, I thought Luxray was awesome. Well, anyways, I'll try to get a new post up soon.

Strikit

Years
    Well, they're cool looking, but I've always loved the fire types so much more. They're get in, get out powerhouses. And that's my favorite style. Though I did have an awesome Raichu. I would use Thunder Wave, then Double Team, Raindance, then Thunder.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I like fire types too. They are pretty awesome. My fave fire type was Typhlosion. But electric is my fave. It's funny though, I've never owned a Raichu. Does Raindance have an effect on electric type atttacks?

Strikit

Years
    Yes, it makes them more accurate, which is why I never have Thunder without Rain Dance. Thunder is too inaccurate on its own, but if you use it while it's raining it almost never misses.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back