• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Escape to Hearth OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Tell me about it. I don't know how many times I was yelling at my DS because Thunder missed when I really needed it.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Oh yes, I agree. It's awful. That's why I praise the fact that most Electric types can learn it.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Furret's are awesome =3

Bah, If Linoone's so darn fast (it can run up to 60mph)
    Why can't it learn any speed priority moves, like Aerial Ace or Quick Attack, heck Agility!?
    A Zigzagoon can learn Extremespeed, but it's a special one you get in Pokemon Box.
    I just noticed this after looking over Zigzagoon and Linoone's move pools
    It can't even learn Sucker Punch =(

Strikit

Years
    XP That's no good. That's why I think Rattata is the best Region Rat (As Sentret is for Johto, Zigzagoon is for Hoenn, and Bidoof is for Sinnoh). It learns the fang attacks.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Reed's message from Jax:

Congratz kid, you caught a sentret. I'm not that fond for the little suckers, but I do have a soft spot for their evolution. Moves are growl tackle and there is an egg move, shadow ball (<<It can learn it..wait a minute, this is real not some silly game! Who cares?).......not much aside from that.

~~~~~~~~

Okay, I have some Rivals for those who want them....

Strikit
    Rookie trainer Annabelle Age, 18

She is one of the natives to this world that got her first pokemon from prof Rowan this morning.

Pokemon: Misdreavus(I remembered how Shetani was afraid of ghost types), houndour(She caught houndour)

Intro: The girl walked down route 202, biting her turquoise nails. She brushed her auburn hair out of her face and continued walking. Her outfit consisted of jeans, and a shirt that showed her pale belly. Her eyes were blue and she was relatively small. She looked at her nails quickly and grimaced, noticing how messy they were. She paused, as she heard voices up ahead. She walked like a wannabe ninja, hiding behind trees. She stopped behind a large tree and peeked around. There were two boys conversing with each other. She walked right up behind the one with dark hair and she tapped his shoulder. He spun around and she let out a small "Eep." She thought he was cute... "U-u-umm...Oh right." She took a step back and she pointed at his face. "My name is Annabelle Lee, and I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!"

~~

Falseswipe and Shadowyashi
    Breeder Twins Seth and Leah Age, 15
    They are natives that received their second pokemon from Prof Rowan this morning

Pokemon: (Seth) Larvitar, Mysterious egg(x2) (Leah) Tyrouge, Shroomish, Mysterious egg(x2)
    *If you fight an opponent with a mysterious egg, you have a chance to receive one. I WILL DECIDE whether or not you get one*

The boy and girl walked down route 202, the boy walking with a proud pace, and the girl walked with a nervous one. They were wearing the clothes of a breeder, red bandanna, large apron, a green shirt ad pants. they were wearing specially designed backpacks that could hold one egg. It had built in warmers, a thermometer to help regulate temperature and NCLM(Nurturing Care Like Mom's) CPU. They both had one egg in their bags, and they both had one egg under their arms. They had Light blonde hair and their faces were covered in freckles. They had Hazel eyes and they were fairly tall. The boy sighed as he had to stop once again to let his sister catch up. He stopped to say something when he paused. He motioned for her to be silent with his free hand and he turned around. There was a boy and a girl talking with each other. The boy motioned to his sister and pointed. "Leah, I'll take the guy, you take the gal." Leah tried to object, but Seth was already running. He stopped before the guy and said, "I'm Seth, That's my sister Leah. We challenge you to a pokemon battle!"

~~

I'll do more later

Strikit

Years
    Kip, do we write the whole battle ourselves, or have our guys do a move, then wait for your input on the opponent's next move and its effectiveness?

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    You do the battle. The outcome is your desicion. It's going to be slightly difficult to win a battle in the begining of the RP, because your character has next to no experience with pokemon, and your pokemon are all brand new, they may not respond as well as one that has bonded more with its trainer....But as I said, your desicion.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    14 minutes untill tommorrow...Ow! Stupid headache....

So far I am planning Rivals for you strikit, rockman /ryu, yashi and false swipe, and winterfell... still thinking about me and dragon song...

FalseSwipe

Finish him with False Swipe!
    Years
    Not one of my best posts, but it'll have to do. Swamped with exams though, in my free time I should be able to keep up this weeks. Luckily I just have to go to school for two hours a day this week.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Rattatas are my favorite region rat as well >w<
    Don't like Raticate much >_>;;
    Annd I'll work on this post and have it some time this week =3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back