• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever cry because of a video game?

Years
    Pokemon Ruby. I'd beaten the pokemon league about three times before and had restarted it countless times but I had to cry when I beat it the 4th time. No Groudon, Poor leveled. Had to challenge so many times and I got so angry with it, I couldnt believe when I just walked through it. Rayquaza soon replaced the missing Groudon.

Thats it really. Bearing in mind I was also only 8 on that one.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Lets See,Where Should i Start...

End Of PMD1 And PMD2.

(PS1) Legend Of The Dragoon Disk 1 When I Beat The Last Boss. Never Saved Once,Then The Power Went Out. Had To Restart From Where I Had To Beat Frugel(Or Whoever The First Boss Is)

Final Fantasy VII. Same Reason As Above And Same Disk And Format.

Sims 2 Pets(GC). Where Are You Tic-Tac!?!? (Tic-Tac Was My Well Taken Care Of Tabby Cat That Died On The Game...)

Diamond/Pearl(You Know What System). I Had To Get Rid Of My Lv.100 Raichu And Lv.100 Alakazam... Those Two Were My Double Battle Pokemon Too...

Ruby/Saphire(Same). Where Are You Tuner!? (Tuner Was My Lv.100 Ninjask... I Still Dont Know Why I Named Him Tuner. O.o)

Gold/Silver. STUPID SELF-DELETING SAVE FILE!

-
    Alot Huh? Well,Theres Alot More That Im Not Going To Post. I Dont Want To Take Up Time. Time Is Useful,So Use The Time I Saved For Important Things.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I never cry, but Crisis Core... asgldkfhj I CAME SO CLOSE. ;~; I had seen the ending on YouTube waaay before I had even considered getting the game, and I felt nothing from it then, but when I actually played the game... just what whole ending part got me emotional. I didn't cry, though. ALMOST. ALMOST. D<

You want to know what's pathetic? I cried when Shadow the Hedgehog "died" in Sonic Adventures 2. Go ahead and laugh... but I thought it was really sad. However, that soon changed when they brought him back like 50,000 times.

OH MY GOSH, ME TOO. Well, almost cried, but you get the point. XD; It was sad, especially when you consider everything he had been through, and... yeah.

And then I got all emotional at the end of Final Fantasy X, even though I don't even like Tidus or Yuna. It was sad anyways. >>;

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Yes, I'm a big baby and I cry at the drop of a hat during sad parts. Sue me. XD

The endings of Final Fantasy X, Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (even though I knew what was coming, it was just so beautifully done that you can't help but cry; one of the best game endings ever), Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, The World Ends with You (I also cried at a few other points in the game), Tales of the Abyss (as well as a certain other part of the game not too far before the end), Okami (oh crap, Issun at the end, as well as poor Tobi...never thought I'd cry over a piece of paper ;; ) and probably more that I can't think of... XD

And of course I bawled at the death of a certain character we all know and love in Final Fantasy VII.

lnfamous

★☆★☆★☆★☆
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    I remember feeling more emotion when Lavitz died near the beginning of Legend of Dragoon. I almost cry that night. *stretches head*

--The Legend of Dragoon [PS1]--

Ohmy. I feel like I haven't played that game in 6 million years ago. I remember the day I almost cry after Lavitz got killed by a stupid character, Loyd. =/

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    sdklfjs Oh yeah, Mork, I totally forgot. ADDING TO MY LIST.

Okami → W-when Tobi, the piece of paper, died. ;___; My brother thinks I'm crazy and I do too since I spent that entire tower or whatever yelling my head off at Tobi because I was so bad at his race challenges. And then he went and died on me and baaaaw. :( I think I cried at the end too but I forget. Tobi got me worse though. <<;;

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Yeah, about 4 times, but one was tears of anger.
    once was when "She" died in FF7, the other is when i played FF7 over and faced the same heartbreak, and the last time is when i never could kill a pink elephant on "The world Ends With You".
    The last one was in Crisis core at the ending.Its a shame that he died.
    it would have been five times if my brother didn't sell FFX when i just got Anima.
    how does square Enix do it?

Hiroshi Uwishicarwei

Darkness...
    Years
    Yeah, I cried at pokemon mystery dungeon 2: explorer's of darkness. I was Skitty and Cyndaquil was my partner. I felt so bad for Cyndaquil... Poor him. But praise Diaruga for bringing me back. I really hoped for Grovile to come back... That poor friend...

Beginnings

thx tom-san for banner/avvy
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts when Sora 'dies' for Kairi, when riku gives himself up to save Sora, End of Chain of Memories, Namine was so sad :( KH2 When Goofy 'died'
    The ending of Final Fantasy X I cried for a couple days :(

TV show wise,
    Naruto, when they revealed Gaara and Lee's past

yeah, I'm a boy who cries :)

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    The only time I kind of cry over a game was when I couldn't pass this level, so it was upseting... lol

Grass

- Don't cut the Grass! -
    Years
    If I get so annoyed at a game and couldn't get past a certain point I probably would cry but most likely I would get frustrated.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    Oh man... I always decide not to cry, but after the scene, cry anyway. Let's see...
    Yes, I cried when Aeris died in FF7 and I had already known it... I think I also cried a bit in the end, just because it was over. I get overly attached to games...
    I also cried when FF8 ended, that time because I was happy and had played for so long that I didn't want to stop anymore.
    And, yes, I cried when FFX ended... It really was sad....
    I almost cried when my save in FF Crystal Chronicles became corrupted after hours and hours of playing.
    I might've cried many other times too, I just can't remember right now. I always cry, was it a movie, a book, a comic or a game... I'm far too compassionate, I even get emotional with rental pokemon on pokemon stadium :D

Years
    I have yelled at games often, but I have yet to cry out of sadness. I normally don't get very emotional, and when I do I'm good at masking it.

Victoria~ said:
    Uh.. yeah! I was eight years old by the time I was playing Pokémon Crystal.. And I couldn't defeat Whitney!
    Arrrghh~ I cried

HAH! Bet it was funny to find that Whitney's the same way.

Rinku

Is back for "REVENGENCE."
    Years
    You want to know what's pathetic? I cried when Shadow the Hedgehog "died" in Sonic Adventures 2. Go ahead and laugh... but I thought it was really sad. However, that soon changed when they brought him back like 50,000 times.

I can't recall actually crying for any other game. I usually don't let my emotions get the best of me. ;)

i wouldn't laugh at anyone for that... i did it too... i BAWLED, but... Shadow the Hedgehog came out and ruined everything. Sega makes no sense sometimes. like in Sonic 2006, when Blaze "died", then they made Sonic Rush Adventure... but i don't cry a lot because of games. but Pokemon Movies... don't get me started....

Last edited:

Max_Damage39

I am not pathetic!... Am I?
    Years
    I always almost cry at the end of Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals and the end of Terranigma because the main character, who fought so hard to save the world, dies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have only ever to one game. But every single time I watch the ending of Final Fantasy X I can't help it. Saddest ending of a game ever.

Back