• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever wanted super powers?

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    If anything, I wanted the power to make things exist just by calling its name

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • Time Travel, I would love to witness the Battle of Midway/Waterloo/The Bulge, and on the way back to the future (LOL I made a punny) buy all sorts of classic cars when they were still being produced, make millions in the stock market, prevent a successful attack on Pearl Harbor, prevent the shooting at Colombine, and prevent 9/11 from killing people.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Advanced psychokinesis. Not the cruddy versions they put in TV shows, manipulation of individual particles and expressions of energy. Teleportation, flight, controlling water, technomancy, healing, barrel rolls, shooping whoop. All this and more can be yours!

Oh, I guess the knowledge of how to work it might help, too. xD

Ayselipera

I'm always stuck between flying, invisibility, and mind reading.
    Its so hard to pick!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I'd really want to fly. Either that or teleport. This way I wouldn't have to worry about leaving places when I could instantly get back there.

However, flying is a serious passion of mine in my dreams. I am always fluid when I fly so I take note of how I fly. I usually fly my flapping my hands really fast and jumping and then I take off. However, momentum is poor so I struggle horizontally, but not vertically.
    If I could at least fly like a bird, I'd love it. There are so many places I've wanted to see and go to by flying. I could fly across water, over people's backyards to see what's behind those fences, over private, gated rich areas, to Manhattan, to the top of the Statue of Liberty and even to simple places like roofs and decks.

As you can tell, I really have this thought through.
    I'd love to fly.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Who hasn't actually wanted them?
    But I must say, I can't just choose one superpower, because I want them all!

But sometimes, I want a specific superpower at a special moment more than others, like being able to control people, read minds, or stop time.
    Like I said, I want them all.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Either psonic fireworks like Jubilee, force field generation like Dr Cecilia Reyes or retractable armor plates like Indra

akirachii

Unbalanced Asian!
    Years
  • I always wanted to have powers sooo much.!
    I wanted to control time.
    like Pause. Play. Stop. Rewind. Fast Forward.
    And to make a clone that is really smart. responsible. respectful. helpful. and etc.
    ;D Us and our "Imagination" ;O

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • My personal favourites would be telekinesis and pyrokinesis, though admittedly flight or teleportation were certainly be money savers.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
  • I would love the power to be able to conjure up a massive tub of Sushi California Rolls, all for me. ALL, FOR, FREAKING ... ME.

Back