• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Experiments [PG-13]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake thought of what she said. Me invisible as well? "Not a bad idea. If you hold on to me during the entire time, maybe I can move in for him and strike him when he's not expecting, and when he's vulnerable. Good. We should try it out once to see if it works. Lets go in that alley and attempt it."

Drake walked towards the alley close by. If he knew Eric, he'd be preparing in a similar was to fight back. He was eccentric, and rather crazy. Also, he seemed to have access to money. But if she could turn him invisible as well, then he'd be able to take him out without even knowing that he's around. He was considering doing it in his sleep. A quite, painless kill. He looked at her.

He thought that if she truly has potential to develop and grow more, he could always wait on fighting them for now, and perhaps focus on improving her abilities first.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • Aura took in a deep breath. "Don't forget, I don't know how long I can keep it up, I mean, if I can only hold myself for ten minutes, then I can probably only hold us both for five minutes." she stopped, "Alright, let's give it a shot."

She closed her eyes, concentrating. She grabbed a hold of Drake's hand, trying to make the invisibility work on both of them. Come on Aura, you can do this. Just relax. She took in a breath, then let it out slowly. Now open your eyes.

She looked down, she was invisible alright. She looked over at Drake and blinked, she couldn't see him! But she could still feel him, so it must have worked. She smiled happily, she wasn't as useless as she thought.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • Eric hastily put the goggles in the mask he had made. He put it on, and looked like he was wearing something Indiana Jones had found in one of his journeys. He then put on a long coat and grabbed his pipe and megaphone, and using his psychic powers he flew over to a tall building.

I'm gonna try something...If I can combine my powers...I will be able to shoot past clouds...and that could be useful...

He gathered energy and tried to fly using his superspeed. At first he couldn't and almost fell down, but eventually he did it, but almost hit a wall.

I have to be more careful with that...Anyway...this looks like a good place...

He landed on the rooftop of a very, very tall building. There was a helipad there, and some pipes, probably for ventilation. He walked over to the helipad and turned on his megaphone. He didn't turn on his voice modifier...for obvious reasons...

"Hello, Sparky, old pal! It's me again! Remember how I told you we should spar again? Well, I am bored, and I considered fighting you again. It was so much fun. So why don't you come over to where I am so we can have a friendly sparring? A little one-on-one match? Because we both know two against one isn't fair. So try to keep your girlfriend out of our little fight, will ya?" he said over the magaphone and giggled "If you will, follow my sweet voice and you will reach me in no time. But if you still decide to use your lovey-dovey power against me...Well...I'm going to play dirty too. Hahaha!"

That oughtta bring them here.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Aura heard the voice clearly in her ears. It was Eric, no doubt about it. She wasn't sure if Drake had heard him too, or if it was just her extra hearing, but she knew he was calling Drake out. When Eric finished his little speech, she dropped Drake's hand, and the invisibility, and crossed her arms across her chest.

"I am not his girlfriend." she muttered under her breath, then realizing she should probably tell Drake about Eric, just in case he couldn't hear him. "Eric's calling you out. He wants a one-on-one battle. Just you and him. He says to keep me out of it. And if you don't, he'll play dirty."

Tony Montana

Years
  • Eric stood at the helipad and smiled. This place is way high up. They can't fly, and by the time they arrive they will be tired. This might give me the upper hand...But I must not underestimate my enemies...That girl throws rocks...

He got his megaphone and proceeded to speak once more.

"You heard that Aura? I promise I won't hurt your baby if you don't get in the way like before. Remember, it's a friendly match, I'm not in the mood for killing anyone...I'm feeling a little depressed. Tell Sparky-boy that, or...are you setting me up once more?"

Years
  • After a couple of days of straight eating, training, and sleeping, Luphen went out for a walk. As he walked he noticed Aura and Drake a block ahead. He meant to apologize for what he did to Aura but never got a chance to. So he started walking towards them remembering him and Drake's agreement.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake looked at her. He nodded. "Lead the way. I'll battle him. We'll go right now."

Drake thought curiously. He had to plan out the battle in his mind. He had to be prepared. Lightning was, to Drake, the best power he could ask for. It could reach temperatures that could melt object like fire could, reaching temperature of up to 50,000 F, and it was fast, able to travel as fast as Eric probably could, meaning he could strike him if he decided to go superspeed. Lightning was also deadly accurate. He hadn't used its fully potential yet because of his unpreparedness or because he wasnt advanced enough to use it. However, this time was different. This time, he would use all of its potential if need be. Drake smiled inside. He won't see what's coming.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Aura started walking when she heard him again. She growled.

"I can hear you Eric! Gosh, and drop the stupid couple remarks!" she grumbled to herself, then relayed what Eric told her, "He says he wants a friendly match. He doesn't want to kill anybody. And he reminds me to keep my nose out of it."

Aura felt another presence as she walked, but was too busy being aggravated to really pay attention.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake looked at Aura for a second when she told him what Eric wanted.

A friendly match? Sorry to disappoint you, Eric, but there won't be anything friendly about it.

Drake nodded at Aura again. "I understand. Lead the way."

Drake turned around as he saw Luphen. "What do you want Luphen, another fight? Go away, I'm not in the mood. We're busy."

Fearless Love

Years
  • Aura froze when she heard Luphen speak. She had been so preoccupied on finding Eric, she hadn't really noticed he was around. Yes, I did. I just ignored it. She sighed.

"Hi Luphen." she said, putting her hands in her pocket, and turning her music down again.

Tony Montana

Years
  • "I spared you, and now I'm giving you another chance, toots. Don't blow it. If Volt-dude decides to strike me hard, instead of sparring friendly like I planned...well...I'll blame you for it...It would be a shame if I didn't trust you at all. And also, make sure nobody else decides to hit me. I know! As a proof of you hearing this and Megavolt agreeing, I want him to throw a thunderbolt up in the air. That way I'll know you agree with these rules. " Eric said and paused "Remember, Aura. I'm counting on you. And nobody wants to die. Sorry if I may sound...paranoid. And obsessive. But the truth is, I am."

He then turned off the megaphone and put it aside. He sat down and waited for them to come up. He took off his mask, and thought about putting it on for the match.

This will be no friendly match...I just know it...This guy doesn't know we're even...I spared his life...ANd I bet he will pull another of his daddy tricks. I better get ready for anything he throws at me. I am already isolated, so that's a start...

Years
  • He said,"Look, I'm not here to fight I just came to apologize to my friend, Aura, and see if she was cool. And also I came to see if Drake followed up on my challenge. I have been train for the last few days so I don't know who dead or alive."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake looked at him. "Look, I'm on my way to fight Eric, I can't have you get in the way. He wants a 1 on 1. I'm not interested in your challenge, All I'm interested in is killing you Experiments.

Drake looked coldly at him. "However, it's not your time to die just yet. You best be going while you still can."

Fearless Love

Years
  • Aura took in a deep breath, hearing Eric speaking more. She clenched her fist, shaking lightly. He's not going to hurt me. She had to tell herself this to calm down. She glanced at Luphen before relaying the message to Drake.

"He says to throw a lightning bolt up to let him know I heard him, and so he knows you agree to spar friendly. Or, he says he'll blame me." she said, crossing her arms and looking down, waiting.

Years
  • Luphen shook his head and said,"I ain't mean a challenge like that. I meant the challenge to see who could kill Eric or Flame boy first. But, it don't matter I'm finna go back to home anyway." Then he walked to Aura and gave her a piece of paper with his number and a note.

The note said,"Here is my number call me if you or Drake need help. As I know he to proud to ask his self. As much as I hate him, he is doing a great job protecting you. So I will help anyway I can because thats whats friends are for."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake stuck up two fingers in his hand and shot a lightning bolt into the sky, the whole time his eyes were on Luphen. "How can you honestly expect her to be 'cool' with you right now? How can you expect her to be your friend? You tried to kill her. You should really get lost, man. We need to get going."

Drake proceeded to walk. "Come on Aura."

Years
  • Luphen laughed and said," And you tried to kill her to and she is your friend." Then he walked off and went home.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Aura gave Luphen a quick smile before going with Drake to reach Eric. She looked at the paper for a minute, then stuffed it in her pocket, trying to make sure she was concentrating on Eric.

"I'm going to stay out of your way Drake. He doesn't intend to kill you, so I might not actually be needed, but I'm gonna be there anyway." she said, walking a little bit faster.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake looked back at him once more and said, "When did I say I was her friend? She's traveling with me because I made a deal with her."

Drake coldly began walking again. I swear I'll make his death painful. He walked slowly now. He wasn't about to fight him, he had agreed before, but he felt like it.

He looked at Aura, "So? Where to?"

Back