• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    It doesn't matter how many cookies you have when I have a rock & a sock!!!
    or maybe it does, if there stale you could use them as a shield, but that'd only be helpful if you ran like hell... anyways, Do you have the Orange box? We could play that later if you do
    Nah, but my dad decided that we're going to play borderlands. I added you/

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Yay, although I still wish you had Orange box, the same amount of wish I have for valve keeping their promise and bringing the PC stuff to the console(but when has valve ever kept their console promises *sigh*)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Yay, although I still wish you had Orange box, the same amount of wish I have for valve keeping their promise and bringing the PC stuff to the console(but when has valve ever kept their console promises *sigh*)
    Half life 3 XD

Well, I was watching Futerama for a bit, but my dad changed the chanelle to UFC *shrugs*

How about tomarow? Now I just want to chill, and talk to people.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Kk, i'll talk to you later.
    right now i'm trying to join a website but for some reason i'm not getting the activation e-mail.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Kk, i'll talk to you later.
    right now i'm trying to join a website but for some reason i'm not getting the activation e-mail.
    Your one of the people I want to talk to fool....

Just watched the newest RvB ep for the 4th time :D

So, RM is mad that I'm stalking her, eh?

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
    Years
  • *peeks head into thread*

I SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED MAN. D: I was going to. But then I fell asleep. xD By the time I woke up, it was nearly 12AM and I was all hyped up over NEARLY BEING 16 WOOHOO. Which I am starting today. xD SHWEET. Anyways,I'll post once I'm more fully awake. xD Uboa sleeps lots. ; A;

Btw, Sarcostoma, add, gogogo. ; ___; I want a BC2 buddy!

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • Uboa only appears .001% of the time!

yeah.......
    anyways, I'll try to have a post up soon. I've been really tired lately.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • LOL.
    no srsly, uboa is a hidden cookie in an old game. the chances of it appearing are lower than shiny pokemon(Of which I have 4!)
    anyways,
    Synthetics,Colbie,true-borns,Naomi Adam Etc.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    LOL.
    no srsly, uboa is a hidden cookie in an old game. the chances of it appearing are lower than shiny pokemon(Of which I have 4!)
    anyways,
    Synthetics,Colbie,true-borns,Naomi Adam Etc.
    Colbie is a TRAP!!! She will eat all of the TB's cookies! Their cookies! Even if we are at war with them, you dont touch a man's cookies! When you have them sorunded, they eat those 'comfort cookies' and feel happy. Then you shoot them.

Uboa

Years
  • Lmao, thank you Kip. xD Your knowladge of YN makes me happy. :3 It's funny, though, I got me on my FIRST try. Before I could take a picture, I touched myself (lol) and was sent to the land of utter wtf. D: Which made me sad.

BTW, NO MASTER BALL FOR YOU! UBOA FLED! *shh shh shhh shhh* <-- Meant to be fleeing sound that they do on pokemon.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Ummmmmm... did I miss something.
    Also if I remember correctly the odds of a shiny appearing are one in five thousand two hundred fourty three (1:5243)
    I've ever only found two shinies, a tentacool which I captured and a zigzagoon. Unfoutunately I was so early in the game on the Zigzagoon I didn't have any pokeballs left... this made me Uber-mad/sad.

Also had a bad morning, first thing I did is walk the dog... didn't think the door would be locked, so I walk to my dad's work which is about a 10 minute walk by yourself but with a super-hyper-ADHD puppy its about 20... and it started raining halfway there... and that was my very terrible morning.

Edit:Uboa, Shirl seems to be freaking huge if he is bigger then Odessa, considering she's a little over a meter tall and for Shirl to be a meter when lying down I'd think he would have to be well over 1.5 or so meters... or about 5 ft.
    Thats a little tall for a flareon, and if I remember my eeveelutions correctly Umbreon's are one of the tallest Eeveelutions, tied with another that I can't remember at this second.
    So eithier Shirls an insanely large Flareon, or i'm just bored and wanted to poke fun and point out something trivial.

Eithier way i'm gonna pretend Shirl is only about 12 cm taller then Odessa, so Shirl is larger then Odessa, just not by the insane amount you mentioned. 1.2m is about 4ft is about what i'm gonna pretend Shirl is.

Last edited:

Uboa

Years
  • Shirl is uber tall, like, insanely tall. xD She's bigger than Ellie and Ellie is 5 feet. Though not by much, at most 2 inches. Which is towering for Ellie hence why I use that word when comparing their sizes. Hey, color can't be the only thing genetically altered, that's unoriginal. xD

...Then again, so is size. Herp derp. POINT IS, Shirl is tall. o wo;;​

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • 5 ft isn't that short... you seem to overexaggerate to me, what with the way your charecter talked I thought she was only like 4" 4' or something, like before puberty, after childhood sized... oh well.
    So your flareon is 2.5x the size of a normal one? Even genetics doesn't account for that!!!

Uboa

Years
  • Ellie is partially based on my girlfriend, regarding the size thing. xD They're both 5ft and she always blows her top when people talk about it, and she always smacks me because I'm too tall (10 inches taller lololol) and wants to shrink me, so I made Ellie be all rawr to anyone and anything taller than her. Plus, Ellie is big on overexagerating, and I know 5ft isn't that short, but to her it is. . ___. It's a character thing, not a me thing. xP But yes, I am prone on overexagerating irl too. :3 Every charry has some points of the creator, and that's the one Ellie has of me. xD

And meh, I ain't changing it, Sirk has been fine with it until now, I don't see why change it. :c And it's not like there's really norms on a Pokemon's size, I'd understand if Shirl was GARGANTUAN, but she's not. xD She's just... unnaturally tall. . w.

Anyways, I'ma play Mabi now and show off the fact I FINALLY HAS A PET LOL. That or I'll be dragged away because it's my birthday so either way, I'll post later. x ___X;;​

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • But according to my eeveelution research she is GARGANTUAN for a flareon... for a person no, but a flareon yes, plus with the mix of Ellie overexaggerating her shortness and Shirl's height sorta underexaggerated(IMO) I don't think the full effect of Shirl's height has come in til now, but whateves... If I take a while to respond now its because i'm also playing GTA IV right now

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I don't think Pokemon height is a big deal.

To say ALL Jolteon are 2'7", for example, is ridiculous. That's like saying all cats are 1'00" and that is also ridiculous. I take the height in the Pokedex simply as a guideline.

Back