• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
  • Hmmmmm, I think I don't understand... well anyways, wight now i'm stealing coke from foreign drug dealers who stole it from a chick who found the dudes from my friend who she now wants to kill if I don't get back her coke... so the usual right now.

Uboa

Suddenly, UBOAAAAAAAあああああ .
    Years
  • Yeah, I do. xD It's the only MMO that has kept me playing, though the lack of Premium causing my items to be locked in the bank pissed me off to no end. > ___> I had buy one day of Premium just to get some of my items back. But meh. xD

And that's the whole point, dude! She IS supposed to be unnaturally tall! D: Just forget about it, man, it's just /height/. xD It doesn't affect the RP in such a big way that you'd think DAYUM, GODMOD MUCH? If Sirk is okay with it, then I see no point in changing it now. :c

Well, I'm off to fly my broom until it explodes. :D *poof*

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • I know, I was just being difficult. Oh, and I escaped the cops after stealing back the coke and now my friend wants me to meet him.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Hmmmmm, I think I don't understand... well anyways, wight now i'm stealing coke from foreign drug dealers who stole it from a chick who found the dudes from my friend who she now wants to kill if I don't get back her coke... so the usual right now.
    Why isnt your sister killing you for trying to get coke?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • 1.she's at gma's, i'm at my dad's
    2.What I do is my own business
    3.It's GTA IV... and you didn't notice me post that I would be playing it while I posted earlier.

Take your pick

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    1.she's at gma's, i'm at my dad's
    2.What I do is my own business
    3.It's GTA IV... and you didn't notice me post that I would be playing it while I posted earlier.

Take your pick
    ohhhh. I was playing Borderlands, and didn't see that you were playing GTA. lol, makes alot more scence, and makes me not wana kill you for being a criminal.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Lol, Zam, I'm watching a scince chanelle special on black holes XD

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    yay,interest in advanced science... is there anything about physics in black holes?!?!?!
    They just talked about Hawking raditation XD Wasn't that yesterdays conversation? Or the day before that?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • sorry, it didn't show up when I refreshed and i'd assumed that it didn't post it...
    Hawking radiation is what black holes give off and if a black hole is small enough this makes its get smaller then dissapear but if the black hol is too large then it will only slow its growth slightly because the absortion of cosmic radiation will be greater then the release of hawking radiation!!
    Yay, wikipedia for you black hole knowledgable stuff

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    sorry, it didn't show up when I refreshed and i'd assumed that it didn't post it...
    Hawking radiation is what black holes give off and if a black hole is small enough this makes its get smaller then dissapear but if the black hol is too large then it will only slow its growth slightly because the absortion of cosmic radiation will be greater then the release of hawking radiation!!
    Yay, wikipedia for you black hole knowledgable stuff
    ... Wiki sucks. Go scince chanelle!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Wiki is mostly pretty accurate, and if your caught falsefying your IP is banned from making any changes so there pretty good at preventing misinformation

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Wiki is mostly pretty accurate, and if your caught falsefying your IP is banned from making any changes so there pretty good at preventing misinformation
    Still, video vs words.... hmmmmmmmmm

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Video vs.words... challenges in recent years
    Harry Potter-Book wins
    Eragon-Book super wins-video epic fails
    Twilight series-Book wins(not cuz its good, but just because when it was only a book there wasn't a commercial for it every 5 goddamn seconds)
    Assasins creed[was second in video format](this was a book)-Video[game] won
    Source of knowledge-The more complicated the subject, the better words are too learn it.

Look at how many wins words got!!!

Edit: No one has posted since I last checked and that was a few hours ago... and I thought that things were getting more active around here

Last edited:

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
    Years
  • Okay, lot's to catch up on before I finish my post on word. (Go multi tasking!)
    1. Yay conspiracy theorys about the RP that probally aren't real and are created because Strikit wanted us to guess the relationship between Naomi and Adam. I like the siblings idea Strikit.
    2. From the theories I now have the image of Dr.Frankenstien standing over Naomi in a thunder storm. Not sure what to say about that.
    3. Don't worry Zamorak, everybody is a nerd and who wouldn't like a giant garbage disposal in space. I can see the add now; Black Hole Inc. ensures that nothing will escape are garbage disposal. Even NASA uses it.
    4. Zamorak, I think the big bang was an explosion, so now the universe need an implosion. But that won't happen until humans have mutated themselves into an animalistic race because of nuclear war.
    5. Religion, glorious religion. Me being strictly Catholic because other churches don't seem as orderly to me makes me say, god created the big bang, and animals, and evolution, and all that fish jazz.
    6. Off topic, speaking of evolution did you know that scientists recently decided that dinosaurs have feathers. I went to the Witte three days ago, and the T-Rex had been given feathers in the new exhibit. It looked like he was wearing a chicken down coat. Top of the line Dino fashion. Rawr.
    7. A war will wipe out humans. Just think about the war in the RP caused because one person was mistreated.
    8. X75flames - I'm currently in florida, planning on going down hollywood drive to see famous people houses. (I'm only 12, give me a break for being a nerd.)
    9. Strikit, ah don't you just love texas. I'm just south of Corpus. I think. Either that or Dalice. (Go Alice, a small town that no one knows of.)
    10. Black holes condense matter and spit it out from a White hole. White holes are more rare and release matter condensed by a black hole. If Universe 3 on the History channel is correct that is.
    11. Don't judge me. I live overseas most of the time because my mom's a DODDs teacher. The only english channels are he History Channel or the Discovery Channel.
    12. Math is fun. Showing your work on paper wastes time. My only problem is my subconcious resistance to memorizing my times tables. I have to rebel somehow.
    13. Universe 3 again. When you move at light speed, space and time starts to warp. Space expands, and time starts to slow down. If a 20 year old rides a bike at light speed (pretend its possible) In twenty years his body would be at the same physical age of 20. Because the time continuam has been warped, genetically engineering flying monkeys and giving you gills. It was at that part that I got confused.
    14. Universe three described the universe as a rubberband and wormholes as a little bridge across the rubber band.
    15. What are Naomi's views on TBs. Does she seriously just hate them, or is there a deeper reason. Does she seriously think negotiation is not an option.
    16. Go lazers increasing speed!
    17. Earlier with the bike explanation, I'm pretty sure they said the speed of light, but it might have something else, like the speed of super man or something.
    18. Sweet lasers can increase the speed of light. That is what you meant, right?
    19. I have no idea how a raven is like a writing desk.
    20. I'm reading through the posts as I respond. Sorry to bring stuff up but the science stuff is the stuff that interests me. I plan on being an aerodynamic and astronomical engineer.
    21. Hey can any of you give me an opinion on the Naturaul Museam of History in LA.
    22. Flame, my first guess on what runs but doesn't walk was a refrigorater because of the prank call "Is your refigorator running sir."
    23. I actually don't have a headache Zamorak. My only problem is that I'm worried I may break my computer with all the open windows as I research stuff. (Where's the stupid tab button!)
    24. What are Linear Equations? I know I've asked someone this question before but I must have forgotten their answer. To google!
    25. Flame you are right about Biology, Space stuff, and physics.
    26. Uboa. What's the point of the internet if not to treat everything like a joke.
    27. I'll stop now and get back to finishing the post I started LAST NIGHT.
    Then again, I've currently only contributed about 6 hours to it, and I have alot of catching up to do. It doesn't help that I've decided to put more effort into my posts.

Good day to all of you. After these short commercials I shall continue on from page 29.

Back