• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
"Ellie sighed in agreement, disappointed in the majority of the males in the room, only worrying about her because their pants told them to."

ROFL!

Eeveelution's in florida?!
O.O
DUUUUUDE.
And you're younger than me....(13)
DUUUUUUUDE.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Wow, that is a lot.
I just realized that no matter how much I wash my hair and no matter how short it is I will always have dandruff(which sucks cuz my hair is a half inch long now and i've still been using shampoo and conditioner)
That was random
Also Linear equations are equations that at a certain point double back on themselves so that every X has 2 potential Y answers... we learned that this year in math[which I didn't have to do cuz already have all math credits]. I still wish they'd let me take a higher class<The other students hated me because I would finish the days work in 5 minutes and would have them correct then spend the rest of class reading,sleeping, and not letting them cheat off me>

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
Years
Hey, I had to live through five days of road trip with a future step dad and two future step sisters in a minivan. Three to TX, two back to LA. After that I fly to asia because my mom works as a teacher on military bases. Though I am happy to be going to legoland next week.

(Sorry, I couldn't help but brag the tiniest bit. But seriously you live through dsitting in the back next to the cooler, puking into a plastic bag in the middle of a desert in Arizona. Not fun. Much.)

Anyway, I have to ditch this digital popsicle stand to go to the beach. Originally I was going to help dedoggdify a room for my animal allergic mom.

Hey that's what I do. You could always take online classes and get early credit. I can/get to take algebra this summer insted of next year online.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
My family has no money to send me to summer school or take summer classes and the stupid system says I have to take the classes in a certain order... So I kinda got a kick to the nuts for math but Engineering mostly makes up for it.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Lol, wow you guys are young. My little brother your age acts like an idiot compared to you (he's 10 or somthing). Glad to see America still has some inteligant youth out there.

Everyone, Im going to be gone for, well idk how long or if Ill have WiFi. I leave Friday, so if you see me post somthing then I'll probably be able to post the whole trip. :D

Edit: Gah, Eevee, why is your Rp font sooo small??? *copy, and pasts in word. Changes font size*
Edit#2: Eevee, your heading over to LA? Hahahaha, I live over there. South, or East of LA. Dont remember, but LA is crap.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
It is good to see some grammatically correct younger people. There are many older than I who aren't even close.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
I'm 16, thats not too young... and i'm not intelligent, just passionately curious!!!
Its fun to know things, and anyone who tells you different is more then likely an idiot.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
all right, I have some more stuff to do, but my post WILL be up later today.
xD.
Trust me, there's something in it that's important for BOTH sides, so read it.
Is muy importante!

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
My family has no money to send me to summer school or take summer classes and the stupid system says I have to take the classes in a certain order... So I kinda got a kick to the nuts for math but Engineering mostly makes up for it.

you do realize you can take classes online for FREE?
Unless you aren't in teh US.
If you are, google (Insert state here) virtual school. simple.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Strikit: I've been lazy I know, but that probably means I should stop being on past midnight, eithier way i'll try and do better.

Pikapip:Part of the reason I enjoy math is because I love upstaging my classmates by showing them just how much better at math I am then them... but at the math level i'm at its just getting sad, no longer fun... I like it better when I finish, then there is someone about 4 minutes later who finishes also.

So I like having someone to race with on the math papers but no one had the mathematical capabilities to even come close this year.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
I have 2-3 Pikachu, a Treecko, and a Torchic, if not my old Charmander. And now my Sneasel. =D

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
Years
I have a lucario and pika plush. Each of which are the size of my hand.

Math is more fun when you have to work to beat that one rival.

Aaaannd, my mom says that I'm more like a 60 year old.

Aaack, I so want to post, but I'd rather wait on Shelli's response to OWaIn and Balthazar. That way it doesn't appear like the humans talk faster than pokemon.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
My avatar is creepy... i'm not sure thats the effect I wanted, most people find the Boomer hilarious and just stretching his head and putting it on the fallout 3 guys was pretty funny... add in the really badly drawn vomit and smile and I thought it was hilarious.
Oh well...
And its a warrior cats RPG site... I found it thru my sister and after some difficulty(I absolutely hate AOL as an e-mail provider) I created an account and am RPing there too.

Edit:Just posted, Skar has asked Xavier a question, Odessa has taken over the conversation to give Shirl time to compose her thoughts to OWaIn's questions.

Strikit:Am I moving away from that mistake I keep making now[If not it was pretty late when I posted it so maybe i'm not thinking too clearly, and if need be I can edit it and make it better... when i'm more awake]

Last edited:

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
Years
Two things.

One, proud lover of the Warrior Series! I started with the second series because of a badly stocked library, then went back to the first series. I don't like the first as much, not really sure why.

Two, Yes! A Post! Yeah!

Edit: Two more things.

1. Oooh, Balthazar having fallen for a different synthetic will be so much fun. Sweet, one synthetic loves him, and he loves another sythetic. I can't decide if I'm going to have Balthazar be confused or just not notice it in nobleness. Loved the eyebrow wiggle thing. ROFL.

2. I forgot. Hold on a second... Zamorak, my character is Gerallt, not Xavier. Xavier leads the True Born fraction. Its kinda funny.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Ahhhh, i'll edit my post accoringly... wait, i'm not sure I actually said Xavier in my post... uncertainty, it just means I should check anyways.

Anyways I got bored, watched some Demotivational posters, that led to Anime Demotivational posters led to me watching Code Geass.
So i'm watching Code Geass right now too.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
Years
I'm currently trying to get past writers block. I currently have 0% of my post done. I think Uboa's post scared my creativity out of me. It must be afraid of how it'll measure up.

Back