• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
  • Todoroki said:
    Sorry. I only obey half-crazed sci-fi fangirls who abuse Sims and know at least thirty creative things to do with whipped cream.

Do you know at least thirty creative things to do with whipped cream? Because if so, this is the perfect time to screw like bunnies on the FFL.

I could think of thirty, but they definitely wouldn't be safe for work. Actually, they wouldn't be safe for anywhere, considering the polished floor one.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    I could think of thirty, but they definitely wouldn't be safe for work. Actually, they wouldn't be safe for anywhere, considering the polished floor one.

Well, darling, that's why you remove all the furniture from the room first. And use protection, of course.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    Well, darling, that's why you remove all the furniture from the room first. And use protection, of course.
    Latex would totally stick to the Slip and Slide, though. Slip and Rip just doesn't have the same ring to it. Oh lord, can we say this kind of stuff?

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    Latex would totally stick to the Slip and Slide, though. Slip and Rip just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Yeah, and I imagine we'd have to treat some kind of burn after that too.

Oh lord, can we say this kind of stuff?

You mean we're usually milder in this thread?

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    Yeah, and I imagine we'd have to treat some kind of burn after that too.
    Now would probably be a bad time to tell you about the jacuzzi idea, then.
    Todoroki said:
    You mean we're usually milder in this thread?
    I typically am, but now that I think about it, we aren't in general. *shrug*

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    Not if the water has been replaced with something creamy that transfers heat better.

Oh. That's hot. *insert rimshot here*

Well, as long as you're not doing it with champagne. Insta-fire lolwut?

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    Interesting choice of words.

Depends on how you do it. Getting yourself caught in the bottle, for example, is not a fun mental image. Neither is getting the bottle caught in you. Both scenarios will, however, provide the ER staff with enough lulz to last for the rest of the night.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • You know, guys, this is going to be insanely amusing once the Todoroki thing disappears and we're back with our normal usernames. Scratch that, it's already insanely amusing.

I don't know about last year's april fools' joke, since I wasn't here then. I regret I wasn't. Why didn't anyone e-mail me?! I hate you guys, because you clearly hate me so passionately. Yes. The fact no-one e-mailed me back then is my undeniable truth. Mm. I wonder if the higher staff plans this for the whole year...

That aside: Hi, Xanthine! I recognize you!

I love you guys.

...I am also a bit bipolar xD

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I believe last year everyone was a mod (albeit with no powers). This however is... well, amusing. And confusing. XD

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    You know, guys, this is going to be insanely amusing once the Todoroki thing disappears and we're back with our normal usernames.

Or it'd be just business as usual, given how we usually are around here. XD ("Oh, you propositioned me? Oh. Well... wanna hop into bed with me tonight?")

I don't know about last year's april fools' joke,

It was full of Celebrations spam and naked Serebii. This year is just full of general spam and lulz over at the welcome forum. (Oh, screwing with the newbies. Partially literally.)

Why didn't anyone e-mail me?! I hate you guys, because you clearly hate me so passionately.

Yeah, it's because you're just not that impressive in bed. Sorry, dear.

That aside: Hi, Xanthine! I recognize you!

*waves back* Yeah, I'm really not trying. Granted, I should probably reply to my VMs, but it's just more fun to spam the crap out of the forums now that everyone's doing it. The DCC? It was hilarious about two hours ago. Now... not so much because they seem to have stopped spamming. :(

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • Todoroki said:
    And schizophrenic! :D

Xanth's pretty unmistakable, and I'm assuming you're either Shrike or icomeanon, probably Shrike.

...You're really up for a suprise later on, then. Both are wrong. Sorry!

Todoroki said:
    Yeah, it's because you're just not that impressive in bed. Sorry, dear.

That's so totally like not true! Besides how can you know? As far as I recall, we haven't... Uh... Well, that one night is pretty hazy, I don't remember a lot of it.... Anyway, I'm totally right and also very impressive!! Besides you totallu should have called me because I could be better if I had been here then! I know it! WHY DO YOU ALL HATE ME?!?!!?

Todoroki said:
    And schizophrenic! :D

Me? Yeah, maybe. It runs in family. Lucky that I don't have those moodswings and paranoia... Haha! :laugh: SRSLY GUYS WHY DO U HATE ME SO MUUUUUCH?!?! IS THIS A CONSPIRAZIE?!!?! Yeah, lol, I'm so lucky I don't have them. Or multiple personalities. ^-^

Bay

Years
  • I too prefer last year's April Fools. Ah, good being a mod for a day. However, this time it's all confusing. Not exactly sure which member is which, although I got a good idea after reading the posts. XD

Wonder why the name Todorki, though? O.o

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • Nooooooooooo give me back my edit button! I'm hating the disappearance of that very important tool more and more every second. When is everything coming back to normal? :< Then again, this sure is interesting. I already got an idea for a short story.

That aside, I would have loved to be a mod for a day. Then again, if everyone's a mod, then I figure it's not as much fun. Still, I would definitely not turn down a modstick if it was handed to me.

I really pity the fools who chose this day to join PC. Really, really not the brightest idea, especially if they lack sense of humour and ability to improvise.

Todoroki said:
    Depends on how you do it. Getting yourself caught in the bottle, for example, is not a fun mental image. Neither is getting the bottle caught in you. Both scenarios will, however, provide the ER staff with enough lulz to last for the rest of the night.

This really, really amuses me. Especially since I know of this one guy who did one of the two. Or, well, you know, he could have done both, but I only know of one of those happening. I should imagine it was highly lulz-worthy for the ER staff. Maybe not so much to the guy...
    Then I also know of this one guy who got a flashlight stuck in him. It was still on, so the doctors had a hard time removing it... You know, every time they tried to do something, the light shone in their eyes and made it a whole lot harder. Frankly, I think this story is even funnier than anything that involves bottles.
    It pays off to know a person who used to work as a nurse xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back