• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
Years
ROFL! So, after a few months of inactivity, I check PC today to see if I've received any messages and, just for the heck of it, check out the PFF&P. My first thought when I did so was "man, this Todoroki guy really spammed up the forums." That was when I glanced at my username...

Now, that aside, I'll see you all in about a month or so :D

Bay

Years
Hey guys, I figured out something, although maybe many of you guys have too. ^^;

If you guys sign out and just browse PC as a guest, you'll notice that the posts will have our normal settings (Join date, age, location, etc.), but the Todorki username and the brigade title still exists. Also, when go to profile, our normal profiles are there.

PC should have done better. :P

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Todoroki said:
Hey guys, I figured out something, although maybe many of you guys have too. ^^;

If you guys sign out and just browse PC as a guest, you'll notice that the posts will have our normal settings (Join date, age, location, etc.), but the Todorki username and the brigade title still exists. Also, when go to profile, our normal profiles are there.

Curses! It would appear as if my attempt to cloak my identity in ninja-like fashion has failed yet again... And I didn't even mention Buicks....

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Todoroki said:

We're all going to figure out who's who tomorrow anyway, so it's not a huge deal.

EDIT: Hmm. Seems we've been revealed. Let the lulz begin.

Last edited:

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Maybe a random stranger's if we're going to try filling it with champagne. (I don't know. Would whipped cream burn the sides off?)
I think either would cause permanent damage. Whipped cream may be less prone to igniting, however, which is always a plus.

Shrike Flamestar

The Invisible!
Years
Wha? You thought An-Chan was me, Xanthine? But...she clearly said that she loves you all, when I thought I had made it quite clear that I truly think the opposite and in fact hate everyone here. I guess she did also say that she hates you, which could lead one to think it was me.

A combination of classes, video games, work, and more video games prevented me from doing anything on here that would ultimately end up embarrassing me, unfortunately. Though seriously, did you really expect any different? I would have thought it was quite clear by now that I am far too busy playing video games doing very important stuff, and so thus can't do the infinitely less important stuff on here very much.

Oh hey, look at that, I finally completed my second playthrough of Mass Effect. Time for the third! You see, this is far more important work than this place, or writing my stories for that matter.

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
BUT I FOOLED YOU ALL BWAHAHAAHAHA YOU FOOLS!

Yeah, so, everything's back to normal. I nearly got a heart attack when I first opened this tab and noticed that everything is still Todoroki, even though this tab should reload every time I restart Opera... Well, apparently it didn't. *phew*

txteclipse has been permanently infected with Xanthine's...what should I call it? Xanthine-kind of insanity? Anyway. Also, did it suprise you that it was me, txteclipse? :>

I'm like some sneaky ninja! I move in the night, silently as the moon! *vanishes in the shadows*

txteclipse

The Last
Years
txteclipse has been permanently infected with Xanthine's...what should I call it? Xanthine-kind of insanity?
Oh believe me, madame, I've always been like this. I just don't readily show it.

Anyway. Also, did it suprise you that it was me, txteclipse? :>
It did very much, actually, although I figured it out yesterday. I went to the member pages of all the forum regulars and checked their latest posts.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
The original way I was going to write this post would make people wonder exactly what they did to my brain at work.

I'm slightly back, though I would advise people not to post until I can clean up this section. (I'm only joking, though. My sarcasm is a wee bit rusty now. xD)

Shame I missed the April Fools' joke.

Oh man, I shouldn't have eaten spicy chicken wings. =( The affects (effects? I can never be sure) of them on my stomach are not pleasant.

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
Astinus! You're back! We can feel safe again! *pushes a paper titled "MY EVIL SPAN PLAN" away from sight*

txteclipse said:
It did very much, actually, although I figured it out yesterday. I went to the member pages of all the forum regulars and checked their latest posts.
I actually did that, too. I didn't go through everyone, but that's how I knew it was you... I was also very suprised, though, because as you said yourself, you're not usually quite that crazy here xD Maybe you should.
I wonder what was so suprising about me..?

Anyway, I have slight problem now. Xanthine PMT'd my first fic, and that was kind of an eye-opening experience. It got me thinking, and while I was doing that, I came up with a lot better plot for Mama's Boy. Or, well, the plot is the same, but the things that lead to the ending are very different from the original plan. So, practically, I'm going to take the story in a whole other direction than I had intended. This won't effect the ending, nor the things I've already posted, nor the general idea. I just think it would make it a lot better.
So, tell me, does it sound utterly stupid to you to change everything at this point or could I be able to do it? Because right now I really don't feel like doing it the way I had intended. It was boring, to say it short. Should I do what I had planned or go with the new plan?
It shouldn't create any plot holes, because as I said, the plot is the same. My greatest concern is that I've overlooked something and it will ruin everything :S What should I do? Heeeeeeeelp.... *pulls her hair and howls*

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Astinus, next time you have spicy chicken wings and don't feel like eating them, just pass them over here. =P

@ An-chan-who-has-a-new-avatar: If you feel that it will improve your story and makes it more interesting, than I say go for it (also seeing as that it doesn't affect the plot all that much). Many a writer changes their endings around. Just ask Bay! =P Just think out what should or would happen because of the ending/things that are changed and consider how things would react to that, I suppose.

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
I sure have a new avatar! I even made it myself! In the spirit of spring and all!

I really feel that it'll make Mama's Boy a hundred times better. The other way would have required quite a lot of emoing and other crap that doesn't really fit the atmosphere of that fic nor the personalities of the characters. It would have had some funny jokes about Arceus, though... And changing it kind of renders one of my characters a bit meaningless for the whole story. Ah, well, never mind, she's cool enough even if she doesn't serve any purpose. Maybe I can come up with a role for her, too.

This'll be interesting.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Dangit Abra, evolve already! What? Stay on topic? Oh, right.

An-chan? I say go for the change, if you like it better. I've messed around with my entire plot to no end, revising parts before I actually write them. It's really not that big of a deal unless you start developing plot holes, but it sounds like you have that covered, so yeah.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
*takes out sword and points it to the other members*

*Talking like Neo Kitai*

As you know... I am the warrior of Darkness! So I ask you... what is the music that you would use in your fanfiction, if any!?

*back to normal*

Yeah... I'll answer later. With the song itself!

txteclipse

The Last
Years
what is the music that you would use in your fanfiction, if any!?

Lol, this question again. Mastermind would have a lot of Imogen Heap and hardcore electronic music in it, while the Chronicles soundtrack would consist primarily of piano solos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back