• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrike Flamestar

The Invisible!
Years
  • Whoever said that what I was reffering to wasn't about Pokemon? :D The fact is that pretty much all the private stuff I've alluded to the entire time I've been here stars some rather crazy characters, and the craziness isn't just because of the fetish part but rather that they're simply flippin' insane.

In my normal writing, the craziest character I have would be Jehiel in TFC, hands down. He's a murderous, blood-thirsty Zigzagoon who thinks he can take on anything, even if they're giants compared to him. There's also Cygnus in TRINITY but seeing as he's had all of one scene so far he's not had much development. Both are in chaptered fics, though.

The fetish stories are largely one-shots however! :D

Explain "perv" in the context of this lounge.
    Hmm, good point. My perviness is rather different than, say, Asti's and Val's and pretty much everyone else's due to the fetishes that they're focused around. Unless you're all hiding something from me, but if you were it's likely I'd already know.

Man, and to think there used to be a time when I denied to myself even that I had fetishes. Now I'm going around talking about them without actually saying what they are. There'll be a point one day when I won't even refrain from that...

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    ah okay, just confusion then. I think I'll start writing it now, and seeing how far I get. I'm not expecting it to be jaw dropping or exciting, but just there, like a page in a book XD

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Hmm, good point. My perviness is rather different than, say, Asti's and Val's and pretty much everyone else's due to the fetishes that they're focused around. Unless you're all hiding something from me, but if you were it's likely I'd already know.

Man, and to think there used to be a time when I denied to myself even that I had fetishes. Now I'm going around talking about them without actually saying what they are. There'll be a point one day when I won't even refrain from that...

God help us all when that day comes. Seriously though, and I say this in a completely non-implicative way, you'd probably be surprised.

Anyway, my craziest character is currently a guy named Clave (yay for unintentional alliteration). His Weavile is murdered and he kind of loses it (and he was a few cards short of a full deck to begin with). Seeing as he literally feeds on fear, this becomes an interesting combination.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Oh god, the fetishes. They burrrrrrrn! *hides in corner, poking fetishes with stick*
    *mumbles*Stay away, stay away . . .

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol wow... appearntly it is harder than I thought to include Pokemon, to legitimize it as a pokemon fic XD

Maybe I'll just make one mention of it, leaving the rest to character development (or in this case, degenerative development).

Bay

Years
  • That's fine, Astinus. We'll await for your return. :) We'll behave. :D

Hah! If you guys want crazy, then let's talk about Jacob from NE. He's not bloodthirsty crazy or anything but more of an intellect, cunning planning kind of crazy (think Sir Teabing from Da Vinci). His change in personality actually made some reviewers scared of him and they say they'll shoot him if he goes near them. XD

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Crazy characters... I don't have any 'I'm-going-to-burst-through-this-door-with-an-axe-looking-for-blood' crazy characters as such, really... I do have Tom though, who's 'spouting-random-stuff-due-to-being-drunk' crazy. =D

And guys/girls/Sentret: Bay's character in Jacob was win. Well, in the 'change-into-obsessive-crazy' way - maybe not a character you'd want to meet in that state. =P

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • Must read NE . . . Must read Retelling of Pokemon Colosseum. . . Must read Eon Chronicles . . . Must read Anima Ex Machina . . . I'm missing some. Do you ever get that?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Must read NE . . . Must read Retelling of Pokemon Colosseum. . . Must read Eon Chronicles . . . Must read Anima Ex Machina . . . I'm missing some. Do you ever get that?
    Yay All the time. XD In fact, I still need to read stuff. Unfortunately I should be am doing an English essay right now. Ah well, this weekend I might actually do something along those lines now! AND write!

And bah @ the ads and their murder of the English language. The current one I can see says "Fully Automate Your Twitter Accounts while your on Vacation!" What?

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Yay All the time. XD In fact, I still need to read stuff. Unfortunately I should be am doing an English essay right now. Ah well, this weekend I might actually do something along those lines now! AND write!

And bah @ the ads and their murder of the English language. The current one I can see says "Fully Automate Your Twitter Accounts while your on Vacation!" What?

Adblock is your friend. If, of course, you're a firefox user.

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • Then there's The Quest for the Legends . . . the Sevii Island Saga . . . that Brendan and May Adventure one . . . Serebii has a few good ones.

For fanfiction, imo: PC > Serebii > BMGf > ff.net. And a few others along the way.

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
  • How do you guys post so fast? x_X

Sparking Dragon said:
    ...that Brendan and May Adventure one
    No. That story is crap. I read it and said, "This story is crap." *nods firmly*

Yeah, redundant.

I wish I had a crazy character. ._. Well, an axe murdering one. I have a fakemon called eeveesquiramachu. Does he count? I named him Bunnytits. He's not crazy. He just has a weird nickname.

Gizamimi Pichu

The Medic
    Years
  • Hanging out in this thread is making me want to try writing again, but I think my biggest problem is I'm not comfortable writing for most canon characters.

I guess if I write Bill poorly, Jax will come smite me with a, 'UR DOIN' IT WRONG.' XD (Really though, I think Bill wouldn't be too difficult...)

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • That's OK, Gizamimi Pichu. You can set it in a time or place such that you don't have to do canon characters. For example, mine is set one hundred years after Pokémon Platinum in an invented region.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • I wish I had a crazy character. ._. Well, an axe murdering one. I have a fakemon called eeveesquiramachu. Does he count? I named him Bunnytits. He's not crazy. He just has a weird nickname.

What even just what?

Anyhoo, isn't Palladio/Allegretto a fantastic theme song for an Umbreon? I thought so.

Yes, I'm bored out of my mind. Expect me to post here way too much in the following few hours.

EDIT:
    That's OK, Gizamimi Pichu. You can set it in a time or place such that you don't have to do canon characters. For example, mine is set one hundred years after Pokémon Platinum in an invented region.

Yeah, and the Chronicles are set in medieval times. It's actually probably easier if you get to make up your own stuff. At least, that's what I've experienced.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    The crazy character I am currently writing on would seem to be schizophrenic. And I did mention Pokemon at least once XD

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • How do you guys post so fast? x_X

No. That story is crap. I read it and said, "This story is crap." *nods firmly*
    Say what?

Yeah, redundant.
    Yep.

I wish I had a crazy character. ._. Well, an axe murdering one. I have a fakemon called eeveesquiramachu. Does he count? I named him Bunnytits. He's not crazy. He just has a weird nickname.
    @_@
    Hanging out in this thread is making me want to try writing again, but I think my biggest problem is I'm not comfortable writing for most canon characters.

I guess if I write Bill poorly, Jax will come smite me with a, 'UR DOIN' IT WRONG.' XD (Really though, I think Bill wouldn't be too difficult...)
    he's not Of course he is! Bill is a complex and deep character on multiple levels, and takes incredible amounts of mojo to write.

What even just what?

ur doin it wrong. Say it with me - "what is this i dont even"

Yes, I'm bored out of my mind. Expect me to post here way too much in the following few hours.
    Ditto. I REALLY need to get back to Shattered! *drags self away from awesome folks at FFL*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back