• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
  • I jsut read The One Drop. I like it, and Castform seems like an awesome starter, I wish i woukda thought of that. Um, I'm looking forward to reading what happens next, and keep up the great work. I can't even think of suggestions, it's that good.

Aiya Quackform

Her High Quackiness
    Years
  • Thanks, Nick, I'm glad you like it! I have to say it took me a long time to choose on a starter, and Castform seemed like an interesting choice. (Whismur was almost the starter.) So I hope you keep reading it! I plan on making Thursdays and Mondays my post days until you're caught up. Then it'll be just Thursdays.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Those were my posting days, coincidentally. No it's anywhere between Wednesday-Friday. If differs now, because I'm usually too lazy to update.

Aiya Quackform

Her High Quackiness
    Years
  • Batesy said:
    I might read it again. I don't know. I could be too lazy. The second chappy's where you catch Castform isn't it?

The beginning of the battle, yes.

Also, would there be some mod in particular I should ask to delete replied to my Fic? They replied on my thread after I specifically asked them not to do that.

In-Trance

Trance Trance
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 19, 2004
    I read your Fan-Fic(s) Dizzy I think they are really cool, I'm also thinking of helping you out on your Fan-Fic Based Rm2k Game too!

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2004
    As you can see I am pretty new here, I came for the RP Olympics.

Anyway, I have just posted my short story, inspired by the dullness of the Movie 7 summary, which will be the first of my "Legendary Series." This one is based on Deoxys and Rayquaza, obviously. I would appreciate it if you could read and review it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back