• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luphinid Silnaek

MAGNEMITE.
Years
  • Shrike Flamestar said:
    They're converted into energy in the anime. RBY at least has NPC characters specifically state that Pokemon are converted into data.

Really? I can't for the life of me remember where. Do remind.

All of your characters are inserted into a giant corn maze, and must be split into teams. There can be two or three people in a team, one team having four if necessary, but nobody can go alone. What would the teams be, and how well would they get along in the maze?

I'll mix time frames to get more characters. And HOLY **** the one-shot idea is wonderful.

Naturally, the first and easiest group would be Amaren and Ruki. Amaren would be confused, Ruki would be very entertained, and soon he'd begin to have fun along with her. I'm pretty sure Kalens Oak from the earlier chapters would like to go along with them, but he'd keep to himself in the background (he might find and start studying some shiny dustox or something).

I could group the pokémon into another. Ytarrik, Angin, Lepena and Akale would go in one team: Ytarrik extremely wary of Lepena and Lepena disdainful of everyone and everything, Akale at the front, waiting for evil monster pokémon to arrive whom he could battle, and Angin amusing herself by playing with Ytarrik's psychic trail and annoying the heck out of him.

Then it gets complicated: Luphinid would choose to go with later Ytarrik (I said I was mixing time frames), but Ytarrik would feel too guilty to entirely forsake his friend while being a good bit reluctant to get involved, and meanwhile Oak from the later chapters would constantly be trying to extend whatever help and counsel he could (rudely refused by Luphinid each time, of course) because of his anxiety for the lives and minds of both of them. There'd probably be an accident in Luphinid's assimilation heightening halfway causing the group to momentarily scatter and possibly injuring a few members, but Oak would prevail eventually in bringing them back together.

Now, from the last chapters, Luphinid and Ruki would have liked to go separately, but as there was no help for it and in any case there was no one else Luphinid felt like cooperating with for any long amount of time... all the while both of them thinking very quietly "GOD, JUST GROUP US TOGETHER". The parasite would piggyback on Luphind whether he liked it or not... and now that I think of that little circumstance I seriously doubt either of them would get through the corn maze whole.

It's a pity I haven't seen enough of the animé to answer the most recent question.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    Really? I can't for the life of me remember where. Do remind.
    Actually, I said that. And I don't know the exact NPC, but he's either in Pallet or Cerulean. I think the fact that Pokemon are stored as data is enough to show they're digitized rather than energized.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    He brought it up, and the debate was over other things. This was a minor point so it's not important.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Agreeing with Typlosion (it's easier, okay?). You guys seriously do love poking at fires, don't you?

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Repressed sexuality... ;)

I think someone missed the part where I was making fun of him for throwing around the word "troll" again.

And that's pretty much the last time I'll open this-user's-on-your-ignore-list posts out of curiosity. How about a new bold topic so we don't end up whining over who's digging up what?

NaNoWriMo's less than a month away. Who's planning for it, and are you willing to give us a hint as to what you're doing?

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • He brought it up, and the debate was over other things. This was a minor point so it's not important.
    The point is that you were making snide allusions to the fact that 'I brought this up earlier but you guys weren't listening so here it is again'.

>.> you people are always at each others throats.
    Yes, we are.

NaNoWriMo's less than a month away. Who's planning for it, and are you willing to give us a hint as to what you're doing?
    BAA, I was gonna ask that in another couple days. Nope, not this year, due to exams. Which means I won't be doing it till I leave high school. Or maybe even uni. But I will do it eventually.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • BAA, I was gonna ask that in another couple days.

What can I say? I'm psychic. ;D

To answer my own question, from the looks of things (judging by the way the semester's going when it's barely even started for me), this year's going to be another lolno in the NaNo department. On the other hand, if I can coax myself into putting AEM on hiatus for a month... (Like anyone would notice the difference anyway.)

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • Not so much 'brought it up', but more like 'I told you this before but you're still not listening to me! ;_;'

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    I don't really know what you're talking about, but if you want to elaborate feel free to VM me.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013

No, I won't be doing NaNoWriMo this year. Because I'm just that lame.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013

I'm doing it and I'm torn, my two ideas could both turn into NaNos. ;_;

It's either going to be a KH FanFic or a Pokemon FanFic.

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • KH? Oh, Kingdom Hearts?

Redstar, yes, my answer to this and all other problems in the world is in your VM inbox.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Hmm, NaNoWriMo. IDK if I'll do it, and doubt I will either. =/ I have exams for the first few days, but then the rest of the month is mine. I do have a family holiday during it though and various other things I'd like to do as well.

But maybe I'll do an unofficial one for my fic, to really get some progress done in a month's time. Or work on some other ideas I've had. Man, I'm looking forward to then. =D

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
    Years
  • NaNoWriMo's less than a month away. Who's planning for it, and are you willing to give us a hint as to what you're doing?

Hopefully finish my Pokemon Fan Fiction (which is doubtful) and finish Crest of Royals (my novel that I have been pushing off due to writer's block). :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back