• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

txteclipse

The Last
Years
  • I did a writing exercise last night and needed a name really fast, so I came up with Donovan Strate. It sounds quasi-mafia-esque, if you want to use it.

EDIT: Of course then you run into the Don Don problem. Frak.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah, that "Don Don" thing makes it really fun to try and name him. Right now, he's known as "Default Don", and a much better name is needed. He's pretty high up in the mafia, so I don't know if that means that I should be looking for more code names or regular names.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    If he's infamous up there, you could have something like:

"The mamma's boy killa"
    "The crypt taker"
    "Groucho" (Yeah I'm thinking of the Russian...)
    "The Wrecking Ball"
    "Ripped Tony"
    "The Iron Maiden" (okay well this would have been cool if the wasn't the respective band)
    "Rack" (as in the torture device)
    "The Chair-taker" (of no affiliation to the key-maker of the Matrix)
    "Broken Demon"
    "Wrath" (bonus if you can name 6 other high ups with respective sins)
    "Wanton"

as you can tell I am having fun with this, even if they are ever so slightly suggestive XD

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Haha, I like that name. :3 That reminds me, I have a friend with that name and I need to force him to come back here. XD;

Hey, I know that guy :P

@Bay: And I heard you think my fan-fic character is trigger happy :P Which brings to our next bolded question:

Excluding their Pokemon team (or their moves if your character is a Pokemon), what are weapons your characters have used/would like to use?

I have to look through my fic to find 'em all :P I'll answer later

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Excluding their Pokemon team (or their moves if your character is a Pokemon), what are weapons your characters have used/would like to use?

CD0000 carries around a three-foot-long metal pipe - which he cares about very deeply and has as a matter of fact named - does use to hurt people on occasion, but other than him (and whatever crazy superweapon Juan cooked up most recently before trashing it and following another idea) I think that's about it. I can think of plenty of people in Team BDV who would be more than happy to sic an angry Delcatty on somebody, though...

Dagzar

The Dreamer
    Years
  • Excluding their Pokemon team (or their moves if your character is a Pokemon), what are weapons your characters have used/would like to use?
    The only character who really uses weapons is Blue and he carries around both a gun and a knife, though he prefers using his Pokemon in tough situations.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Excluding their Pokemon team (or their moves if your character is a Pokemon), what are weapons your characters have used/would like to use?

Hmmhmm. Ren and Kairn both have swords, and Ren also has a throwing knife. Latias and Latios will probably eventually get weapons, but their nature shall remain undisclosed. Other characters in the Chronicles have swords, spears, javelins, throwing knives, a serrated sword, sickles, claw blades, an arbalest, and the list goes on. XD

Mewtwo of course has the R-9WM, and will have a variation of the mech suit seen in the first pokémon movie as well as a motorcycle with spherical wheels (possibly).

If I ever do a trainer fic, someone somewhere will have a gun, and will probably critically injure or kill a major character's pokémon.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023

I think I'll have some humans (not necessarily my character) carry medieval weapons, not sure yet.
    Nice avatar there btw Elite :P XD

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
    Years
  • Have you ever used Trainer Classes or Characters of the Day in your stories?

Well...I have used an Ace Trainer named Ruben in one of my stories (ON LIVEJOURNAL!!). He's all proud and haughty, also very misogynistic. Which is the reason as to why Alex Russo cursed all the guys to be girls for a week.

Dianne: "Improvise. That's what I do. I improvise my butt off. But I like bows and arrows lots more."

Ash: "Do you count food fights? Because I've used food as weapons a lot more times than I can count."

May: "I wonder if I can borrow Buffy's Slayer scythe..."

Misty: "Do you think I can have some rope? It's not to tie Wonder Woman up, I swear."

Dawn: "I've been wanting to buy this M-116 phaser rifle for a while now. Self-defense."

Brock: "No weapons. I just like to improvise."

Max: "I'm still a kid! I do sometimes borrow one of Conan's shoes and a ball, though, if that's what you want."

You'll notice that it's only the Pokemon Trainers here. That's 'cause the other fellows have weapons.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

Aden doesn't want to use weapons. She's not much of a fighter. Harrison, on the other hand, is. He mainly uses a pocket knife, but he could also use his fists, or any sort of item as a weapon if necessary.

Bay

Years
    JACOB SHOOTS BUN-BUN!

*coughs*

Anyways,Jacob is the worse offender when he used his gun as he almost killed two people. Jenny, Timmy, and Lucas used guns too, but their police officers, so it's a-ok. :P Bunny, I don't think she would like to use a weapon as she would be too scared of using one. Damus would use a harpoon, but the fish Pokemon could be able to defend themselves. :P

Last edited:

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
    Years

Knifes and Guns has been Josh's knack as of late. XP Later on I plan for him to just use his fist.

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years

Shayla owns a sword but it's merely a collectible. Does having vemon-soaked, razor-sharp vampire teeth count though? :P

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Only weapon Lisa's used has been a taser, though she wants a hat with a slicer ring so she can go all Oddjob on people. And a Buick outfitted like a Bond car.

The villains have used all manner of firearms, as well as homemade bombs and their own vehicles as weapons*

*No Buicks were harmed in the writing of my fan fiction. I cannot say the same for other vehicle makes, though :P

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Happy New Year!

From England…

I left 7 or 8 days ago since I had no Internet, and now I do, but it's limited due to some complications. I won't be here long, I just wanted to drop by for a while to say Happy New Year, and to another prosperous year for the FFL. I don't know what to say so I'm making this short.
    May we get new members and welcome back our long lost ones. May our current members get some writing done this year. And may our writing skills improve. XD

*Raises goblet of sparkling, non-alcoholic, water, that tastes oddly like Coke, Pepsi, and Sprite*

To Activity and Insanity…

A.I.

XDDD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back