• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
  • Oh gods, FFL!! The timewave of 2010 has just reached my geolocation coordinates. Greetings and good wishes to all of you who are already celebrating, and for those (if any) still left behind, be careful: darn timewave hits a bit hard on the noisy side, what with fireworks and all.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Er, when I need to masquerade more as a human my preferred place of residence is New Jersey.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    What? Fireworks? Since when does New Years=fireworks?
    When it was decided that the best way to celebrate anything was by blowing everything up.

I had no idea what day it was, and so was sitting here for a while wondering exactly what it was that was exploding outside my window.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    When it was decided that the best way to celebrate anything was by blowing everything up.

I had no idea what day it was, and so was sitting here for a while wondering exactly what it was that was exploding outside my window.

It would have been a bit funny had you updated your facebook status (if you had it) saying that you think bombs were going off or something. Not only because of the time of year, but also because you would have updated your FB status at the most inappropriate time. XD

Like the news story about a girl in Australia who I believe was trapped in a collapsed building or something to that effect, and instead of calling 911, she updated her FB status, saying she was trapped, seeing as she had her cell phone.

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
    Years
  • Astinus said:
    But... isn't that the only best way to celebrate?

Feign said:
    Like the news story about a girl in Australia who I believe was trapped in a collapsed building or something to that effect, and instead of calling 911, she updated her FB status, saying she was trapped, seeing as she had her cell phone.
    A girl chose to update her status over calling for help?

o.O

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Oh whoops, I don't mean 911, but rather 000, which is the Australian equivalent. Mind you, I never needed to use it, while there, though its good to know, especially if calling 911 has no effect. XD

Post Office Buddy

Trapped inside this Octavarium
    Years
  • Ninja Caterpie said:
    Is it just me, or has it been ages, eh?
    It has been a while. I'm going to try to stay here, but we'll see how that turns out. Maybe this time I'll get some writing done before I disappear again o.O

Feign said:
    Oh whoops, I don't mean 911, but rather 000, which is the Australian equivalent. Mind you, I never needed to use it, while there, though its good to know, especially if calling 911 has no effect. XD
    I can just see it now. An American tourist in Australia, checking out some sight, when danger finds him/her. Sensing that they have little time, they pull out their cell phone and attempt to contact emergency services. They quickly dial 9-1-1, place the phone to their ear and... nothing. Confused, they try it again, but get the same result. They panic, and are in the process of dialing a third time when they are killed by whatever reason.

Perhaps a bit over dramatized, but that's why imaginations are fun!

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Oh whoops, I don't mean 911, but rather 000, which is the Australian equivalent. Mind you, I never needed to use it, while there, though its good to know, especially if calling 911 has no effect. XD

=O I didn't notice!

Or 233 or whatever which is the mobile equivalent. Provides faster positioning so the emergency services can reach you faster.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back