• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezy

Eee.
    Years
    I made May's last name as Maple since I use Birch for Brendan's last name. Just a play off trees. I should of made Wally's last name Willow really, but I guess Wood works too.

Trees are terrific.

Um, anyways, I remember someone posting a fake last name for Yuuki and Haruka which worked real well for 'em, but I can't seem to find it anymore. ._. *goes to look*

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    I don't get how "Maple" works. In the English version of Pokemon, the pattern of surnames being based off of trees works for the professors, but not the gym leaders.

Frostweaver said:
    What did you say? =D

<><><>

Hmm, heh I guess we did... let's pray that it'll change, shall we?

もうしばれく側に居て下さい
    イテクダサイ...

I want to scribble something too... how come all of my writing is either really crappy, or they only come at these times?

Um, why'd you say "itekudasai" twice? For that matter, what the hell were you saying? It seems like "we're already broken up", but then you end the sentence as a formal request.

Frostweaver said:
    If anything, you should look up Professor Birch's name in japanese, then use that japanese word as Yuuki's last name ^^;

His name would be "Odamaki Yuuki". Sound good enough?

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Well, I'm back! (Yes, the former Mew13 and Phantom Mew). I just posted up my newest fanfic: "Crash My Couch Fort". Just as a bit of history, the title comes from a peom that ~Ozy~ wrote.

Anyone who wants to read it, I would greatly appreciate that. Comments are welcome and loved!

And I do hope this one is better than the last. I've been working hard to get better than I had been previously.

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    wow what's up i'm kind of new, but i'm working on a fic right now, about this kid who joins Team Rocket and wants to rise up through the ranks and become the boss one day...it's kind of cliche, but what can i say? I finished two chapters, third one starting. I'll post it up soon

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    I've actually posted my first fanfic here (as in, the first one I've ever decided to present to PC) a few days ago, but I've forgotten to really get the word out about it. Hence, this post.

Midsummer Knights: DREAM
    Rating: PG13 for violence (Mainly in the third chapter, although the second has passing mentions of untimely death.)
    Summary: Over a million people. 386 keys. One hidden treasure beyond a person's wildest dreams. Such is the Midsummer Game, a violent competition that rips apart a single city far into the future. In the middle of it all stands a single, poor dollmaker with a dream but not much will of her own, but how can a player that weak expect to survive the game?

Comments and concrit welcome. I'm a bit uneasy about it myself because the story goes extremely slowly, and I'm not sure if anyone else sees that or if that's just my own head berating me again. (Hence why I need concrit. i_i)

Either way, chapter three is in the works and should be published by the end of the month.

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
    Years
    Some stuff about my upcoming fic for those who are interested.

[SPOIL="upcoming fic"]Title: Friendly Competition or Disorderly Melee?
    Rating: K+ (Mild fantasy/cartoon violence, comic mischief, VERY infrequent use of mild language [only one "bad" {three if you count "heck" and "butt"} word to be used in the whole story])
    Genres: Mostly Fantasy and Adventure, but Magical Girl stuff will be in it as well (I might make it a comedy as well due to some planned wackiness)
    Plot Summary: Strange accidents linked to an incident with a game's production ten years ago had led millions or trainers to the Dairanto games. However, once you're in the games, what'll happen to you?
    No. of Chapters: 10 story arcs with 5 or 6 chapters per arc[/SPOIL]

Hope you're looking forward to it. :)

Quackerdrill

quiet, huh?
    Years
    Hey guys, question: I had no clue that the cutoff for old threads was so sudden here! I come on here today and I find that my fic has dissapeared off the board without warning... Yeah, I probably sound like a serious newbie right now compared to all you regulars who know how stuff works in these parts... but oh well... SO what do yall think- should I repost the fic and bore you to death with something that you all saw a month ago or should I wait a while and the repost it? Sorry to be such a n00b over here at PC... XD

sceptile2G

Vote for Pidgey!
    Years
    Hello all yee authors out there. If you looked recently in the Pokemon FF area, I posted a fic. Its called Now and Forever. You should go read it, really.

No, in all seriousness, I would really appreciate reading and reviewing of my fic entitle Now and Forever. This fic I plan to make very long and unique, with many ways I could go. Though the first three parts will be rather non-clicheic journey fics. But I think you should at least read. So go!

Act

Let's Go Rangers!
    Years
    ZOMG it's Jax.

Hey, did this place... die a long and painful death? Or is it still in that process? xD We need someone to pop a new question on us... er... *brainfart*

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Fwahahaha! Yes, 'tis I, Mai/Jax/Majax/whatever else you know me by. I have been lurking in the shadows and have chosen to come out to... steal your cookies! *grabs and runs*

Seriously, though... dead? My God! This place is more active than anything on PFU! ._. (Okay, so we don't actually have a Fanfiction Lounge thread there either, but I'm just saying that it is compared to threads in general.)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I'm out of job if this place dies. ._.

Mai/Jax/Majax/whatever has a superb idea I'm hoping she'll put into action. :D:D:DD:

Negrek

Am I more than you bargained for yet?
    Years
    Superb idea? I'd love to hear it...

Yeah, this place was pretty corpse-like for a while, there.

Quackerdrill, since your 'fic won fanfiction of the month, it got moved to the archive (it's floating quite near the top in there, actually). If you're feeling lazy, here it is.

Quackerdrill

quiet, huh?
    Years
    Negrek said:
    Quackerdrill, since your 'fic won fanfiction of the month, it got moved to the archive (it's floating quite near the top in there, actually). If you're feeling lazy, here it is.
    Oh, thanks... I thought that's what happened, but I wasn't sure of it and didn't want to sound like a fool... too late... XD I will move my humiliated self over there and do something about it. ^_^ uh, yay!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Hi everyone ^^; My holiday ended for school, and so boring classes resume... which means, continue reading all my printed fanfics.

Yes... though it's been a whole month now, I'm starting reviews again (but not taking in new ones... exams coming up real soon =/ )

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Well, if there's anyone out there who has the time to review my fanfic, I'd greatly appreciate it. I like to know what people think before I put up a new chapter. If not, well... If there's anyone who's reading it, Chapter 2 will be up by the end of the week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back