• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fastest Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
  • Non-legendary - Definitely Ninjask, like Cowrie said, base speed is the highest of the normal pokes there. Plus it just looks light and fast. Plus its got Ninja in its name! XD W00t Ninjas.

Legendary - While Deoxys is the fastest according to the game, I dont think it would be as fast, say on the cartoons, as the legendary dogs would.

And did anyone consider that once Porygon/P2 enter cyberspace (as only they can do) theyd be travelling at the speed of light?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Well, my vote's gonna go out for Arcanine. ^_____^ In Japanese, Arcanine's name mean "Windy". This name also reflects on how elegant and fast Arcanine is when it runs. Some even say it looks like it's flying! 8D

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2005
    golduck.....

Golduck is the fastest water pokemon. read this:

Golduck's sapphire version poke'dex entry:
    GOLDUCK is the fastest swimmer among all POK?MON. It swims effortlessly, even in a rough, stormy sea. It sometimes rescues people from wrecked ships floundering in high seas.

as for rapidash being the fastest land pokemon....I'd say yes, it can get up to 150 mph in just ten steps when it starts to run! :o

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well, latios and latias move around the map pretty quickly, as do the legendary dogs. but scyther's like a blur because he's awesome and ninja like.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Maybe Raikou,espeon,hondoom or Absol for land and Golduck and suicune,Warlord and shardeo

Jynxie

I ish t3h r0x0rs!
    Years
  • Ninjask, Scyther, Electrode, Crobat, and Speed Deoxys...BTW, Miltank is a fast little bugger, too. o_O;;

X-Tr@um@

Internet = My Heaven
    Years
  • Hey

I think the fastest pokemon is..........
    Fastest Pokemon
    SlowPoke!!

Nah, i am joking.. The fastest pokemon is...
    Fastest Pokemon
    Fastest Pokemon

Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan, they kick and punch really fast, so they must count :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back