• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Gen 5 Legendary?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 28, 2015
Favorite Legendary?

There were quite a few legendary Pokemon added in the 5th generation, so I'm curious to know...what is everyone's favorite? Mine is definitely Reshiram! I got Black version when b/w came out and I completely fell in love with the majestic white dragon of truth. What about everyone else???

Years
Of all the legendary Pokémon introduced in this generation, I think my favorite would be Reshiram, as it looks regal, and that Blue Flame is just pretty kickass. But if fusions count, then White Kyurem for me.

Years
I'ma go with Reshiram as well because 1) it's a dragon, and 2) it has a rather cool design for a dragon. Neater than the other ones, I think. I dunno. It's fluffy.

Honorable mention to Keldeo though, since I also like it. Mostly because it's cute though.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Victini! It's probably my favorite legendary overall, actually. I just love the little thing. It's adorable, it's a FIRE TYPE my favorite, it's good in competitive play (most of my favorites tend to not be, lol), and did I mention it's precious? :) I have an ever so small Victini collection myself which includes my plush, tin, some cards, and two figurines. n__n

A close second is Black Kyurem. I started off hating this thing and idk what happened but I love it?? Like I just think it's great. I don't really have a reason. One day I just kind of started to really like it.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Cobalion is my favorite of the Fifth Gen legendaries. It's blue and mustachio'd. Really, that's the only reason why I like Cobalion so much: its design.

I do like the entire Musketeer Quartet because of the legends surrounding them. Cobalion just has the best design.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Ohhh, I'm a terrible person. :( I love Cobalion too. It's blue and has a fluffy chest. I have a plush one as well. If I had a plush Black Kyurem, I'd have all my favorite Unova legends in huggable form!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Definitely Victini. It's cute, cuddly, and strong too. Its appearance in the Pokémon movie also makes me liking it a lot. I think my second favorite would be Keldeo, and Black Kyurem.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Definitely Victini. It's cute, cuddly, and strong too. Its appearance in the Pokémon movie also makes me liking it a lot. I think my second favorite would be Keldeo, and Black Kyurem.

tumblr_n678wy1EUy1rpn9eno4_250.gif

^ my reaction to other victini fans

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Zekrom, Black Kyruem, Virizion and Cobalion. Virizion looks pretty of the muskteermons

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
As Pendraflare said, my favorite would be Reshiram for its regal appearance. I also quite like Virizion for looking the most elegant out of the musketeers. I don't mind Zekrom/Kyurem and became more fond of them after capturing them many months later.

Years
Feeling really old, but I've not kept up after Diamond and Pearl. So, I have no idea about the pokemon above. ... But, my penchant for hedgehogs make me adore Shaymin.

Sirfetch’d

Unova had pretty underwhelming legendaries in all honesty. Most of the designs were pretty boring but I do like Meloetta, Victini, and Keldeo based on designs the most. Competitively speaking(which is what I base a lot of my opinions on) Unova had some of the best. Landorus-I, Keldeo, Thundurus-I, Landorus-T are all really good and really fun to use competitively.

Years
I love all the Unova Legendaries. Deal with it.

But if I had to pick faves, I really love Victini who is super-adorable while being a powerhouse at the same time. Also, the trio of Reshiram, Zekrom and Kyurem who have a really awesome concept behind their design and backstory. Meloetta and Keldeo are also worthy mentions for the cute aspect.

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
Falkor Reshiram the Luck Dragon would have to be my favorite. He's something in between adorable, fierce, and regal.

Back