• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Gen 5 Legendary?

Years
Not a huge fan of gen 5 legendaries, heck I don't even think I could name them all, but I'd have to say my favourite is Victini, simply because I have a soft spot for the cuter, smaller pokemon and its a breath of fresh air amongst all the huge, intimidating ones.

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
I love the fifth generation legendaries! They're all pretty great. But my favorite is probably Meloetta. I love it's musical theme and it's simply adorable. Not to mention it can be pretty tough.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I like the Forces of Nature but not their Therian Forme, I also like Reshiram and Zekrom.
Keldeo's Ordinary Form and Victini are my favorites! <3

LucarioFan3

Needs A New Username lol
Years
I'll be dead honest, Zekrom and Meloetta are the only ones from Gen 5 I actually care about. I don't care for the rest at all.
... OK, I kinda care for Victini. Kinda.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
494.gif
My favourite Unova Legendary has got to be Victini! This little pixie is just so adorable, tell me you don't wanna just pull it into the tightest hug ever! It's big blue eyes are so cute agh!!! It's viable in competitive battling in so many ways too, Choice Band, Choice Scarf, Mixed Attacker, Assault Vest... the list is too long to list. I also have a lot of nostalgia for the little guy, I used it in my first ever Gen V playthrough when I got it from the event, haha. I basically solo'd the game with it and my Samurott!

Cloudy J

Cloud Queen
Years
  • Age 24
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 16, 2018
I liked Zekrom at first when BW came out, after playing them I liked Reshiram better as I felt Zekrom was a little... Plain? Bland? I like Reshiram's fur, it gives it a much nicer look. Nowadays I like White Kyurem, Meloetta, and Genesect. Meloetta is my all-time favourite right now.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years
My favourites are Genesect and Landorus due to me having a ton of experience with them, their versatility and battle prowess. Their cool designs adds points too.

GengyGengar

Sp00py
Years
My favourite Legendary from Gen 5 is actually Virizion
640.png
. First of all, I love it's design. It looks very majestic, strong and intimidating, with a tall presence about it. Also, I really like to use this thing in competitive play because I feel it has a lot of potential but people don't give it much of a chance. Finally, I really like its unique-ish typing, even though it doesn't pull it off as well as the other Pokemon with its typing.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Kyurem - Like the idea behind it. Love the concept of void and ambiguity; like a sort of grey area in-between the yin and yang siblings. The lore of it as a comet-like pokemon is pretty fascinating a touch too. And how it makes an abyss its habitat further highlights those imagery of negative space and colour.

Years
Kyurem - Like the idea behind it. Love the concept of void and ambiguity; like a sort of grey area in-between the yin and yang siblings. The lore of it as a comet-like pokemon is pretty fascinating a touch too. And how it makes an abyss its habitat further highlights those imagery of negative space and colour.

I do love Kyurem's concept because it represents Wuji which is the absence of Yin and Yang, which explains why its design is not as complete as Zekrom or Reshiram, and the alternate formes in B2/W2 also tie into this, that it absorbs the body of Zekrom and Reshiram to make its body complete.

Back