• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favorite HeartGold / SoulSilver Music

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2011
    What's your favorite music in Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver? And don't worry about spoilers, because I've played the entire HeartGold.

Goldenrod City and Azalea Town seem decent enough, but I think the Team Rocket Theme is the best. :) It's so intensely brutal for those who go for the good with the Pokemon. Meganium is so happy that he's ready to take Executive Proton down.

GregD200

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Route 47/48 - it just makes it seem like gamefreak are saying 'Pokémon is far from over.'
    Cinnabar island - It beats having a cheerful city theme.
    Route 101/Hoenn Sound - Just superb <3
    and
    Azalea Town - I just loved it for real, bro!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Whenever I on GB sounds. It makes me bother to play HGSS.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2011
    Well, it's good to know what songs you like.

If you're pretty much nostalgic and want to get the feeling of starting off your adventure peacefully, you could use this game's music of Route 1.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    My favorite music from HeartGold and SoulSilver with GameBoy sounds would have to be the battle music. It's a lot like the battle music from Red, Blue, and Yellow, so I like it a lot. The music is heard most of the time, so it reminds me a lot of playing Crystal when I was younger.

Without GB sounds, my favorite music is the Victory Road music. I just like it a lot.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • To save myself from quoting ones already said (because a lot already mentioned I like too =p) I'd say that the route to victory Road's theme was quite nice and particularly nostalgic for me. Ho-oh's battle theme deserves more mention as well, and one which was surprisingly nice was Viridian Forest upbeat tune - liked it from GSC but I really liked the HGSS version of it.

Also the credits music followed by The End. Damn, all that nostalgia kinda hit me at the point.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Battling Team Rocket. That music was epic in the originals and it remains epic in HG/SS.

Olivine's theme was relaxing, and Goldenrod's was as familiar as an old friend because of all the time I spent there back in Crystal.

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    VS Champion/Red is definitely my favorite. It's just... epic.

Back