• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Heroine in Pokemon Games

Favorite Heroine?

• Total voters

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
Years
  • Beside Pokemon anime there are lot of feamle charecters that also joined games.Though like heroes of games there are also game-only exclusive charecters like Kris

so i have opened this threadto vote for your favorite heroine

my favorite in battling and games would be May
    well...whos your fav?

to vote male hero(heroes) go here

Favorite Hero Choice

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • In the previous thread, I said I'd go with May, but I have to hand it to Touko for resisting N's lovely face. lol Kidding. My vote goes to May in Emerald since, ya know, the world was in actual peril.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Leaf, from FR/LG without question. Look at my sig if you need proof.

By far the best looking of the female protagonists, and if B/W are any indication, Leaf-chan won't be topped anytime soon.

And because I just feel like it:

My Pokemon Heroine Rankings
    1. Leaf
    2. Dawn (D/P)
    3. Dawn (Pt)
    4. Kris
    5. May (R/S)
    6. Lyra (HG/SS)
    7. May (E) (Sorry, the green just kills her looks)
    8. That hillbilly trucker girl from B/W

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • It is between May and Leaf (aka Blue), Its probably Leaf because I felt that she didnt get as much gameplay as all the other heroine's.

Years
  • My favorite is Touko from Black and White. Her look is an actual look you would see kids these days wearing. Also she is pretty smexy ;)

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Dawn from D/P.

She's my favorite female character and the Platinum outfit just didn't suit her as well (not saying it wasn't nice at all because it's my favorite sequel outfit)

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Dawn (in platinum) . She looks so much better than the other girls, because she actually has sensible hair, and a sense of fashion. SHE HAS A SCARF~~ And she did an excellent job conquering evil Galactic and capturing all the legendaries, and Giratina, in another world! Hands down she was the best in very way possible. (May is second. Her bad fashion, and horrid hair cost her)

Years
  • I've always loved Leaf for some reason. She's pretty much a cooler version of Red in my opinion. She's also the only female character that seems... cool (personality wise). You can just see it on that smug expression of her's. :B

But I also adore White (wth... Touko's her name? Ugly...) because of her design. Her outfit is freakin' awesome (yeah her shorts are too short, and her boots are fugly, but ignore that x3), and I looove that hair. <3 I also like how she's the only female character with blue eyes. :3 Of course she doesn't have that same personality as Leaf (I can just tell by looking at her! 3:<), but she still looks awesome~

Ugh this one was hard... I think I'll go with White for this one (Touko is mad ugly, man =/)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    By far the most attractive female protagonists, and if B / W are any indication, the sheet-chan no peaking soon.And because I feel like:
    My Rating heroin Pokemon
    1. Official
    2. Dawn (D / P)
    3. Dawn (Pt)
    4. Kris
    5. May (R / S).

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I love May's emerald clothes so I voted for that.

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
  • What? No..? May in R/S is much better than the Emerald May! : (

So R/S May and Dawn D/P are my favorites. I chose May over Dawn, though, because this isn't the anime. D:

Also, Kris is fugly. And I'm not going to talk about Touko because Regeneration will smack me with Sacred Fire.

Back