• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Hero in Pokemon Games

Favorite Hero?

• Total voters

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    there have been a lot of game only hero characters on all pokemon game like Red in pokemon Red/FR/LG and Brendan of R/S/E they cant be seen in the actual anime(except for some movie cameos) but only ingame

so i have opened this thread for you to choose your fav hero of pokemon games

my Favorite hero is Emerald Brendan
    . whats yours?

for Girl choice go here
    Favorite Heroine Choice

Last edited:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Why aren't there any girl heroes?

I there was,I would say Dawn.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    WHY ARE YOU SO SEXIST WHERE ARE THE WOMENZ :|

Anyway my vote would go to Wes from Colosseum since he actually saved the region from something that was actually dangerous. The others just...happened to be chosen by some unlucky strike from fate. And the plot to the mainstream games never make sense to me. I'd probably also vote for May, but she's not on there. v_v Brendan gets my vote then, since he does the same stuff.

Edit: lmao, because there's such a big difference between RS and Emerald that they have to be separate. -headdesk- I like Emerald better than RS, so there goes my vote. I see what you were going for, but it seems silly you separated the third games from the twin games, but didn't put the girl heroes. Oh well.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
    Mister Ultra Ball hat boy, the dude from Johto. From the choices.

My fave hero is the mystery nameless guy from Colosseum. White hair. Trenchcoat. And the BA bike.

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    WHY ARE YOU SO SEXIST WHERE ARE THE WOMENZ :|

Anyway my vote would go to Wes from Colosseum since he actually saved the region from something that was actually dangerous. The others just...happened to be chosen by some unlucky strike from fate. And the plot to the mainstream games never make sense to me. I'd probably also vote for May, but she's not on there. v_v Brendan gets my vote then, since he does the same stuff.

Edit: lmao, because there's such a big difference between RS and Emerald that they have to be separate. -headdesk- I like Emerald better than RS, so there goes my vote. I see what you were going for, but it seems silly you separated the third games from the twin games, but didn't put the girl heroes. Oh well.

Why aren't there any girl heroes?

I there was,I would say Dawn.

This is a male Hero(heroes) only thread.I have decided to open a seperate thread for female Hero(heroines) coz some people like hero from one game heroine from other game

heres the thread

Favorite Heroine Choice

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I like Red the best. I don't care about clothes style or anything like that. I just like how he was the original and he was in G/S/C and HG/SS as well.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Wes, from Pokemon Colosseum. The guys in the handheld Pokemon games are all fugly IMO, so I always play as the girl. Look for my post in the other thread.

Wes is pretty cool though.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    This one is going to cut close between Red and Emeralds' Brendan. Red because there is a refrence to him in almost every game and that hes is upmostly the most powerful trainer in pokemon, and Brendan because his outfit is flipping awesome. <3

Years
    All of them are hat-loving 10-year-olds that get thrown out of their divorced/widowed mother's house and then do stuff.
    Until the day there will be a protagonist in Pokemon that is a Jumpluff, I have no favorite protagonist.

Saiddun Uzkha

Obsessed and Proud!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    This one is going to cut close between Red and Emeralds' Brendan. Red because there is a refrence to him in almost every game and that hes is upmostly the most powerful trainer in pokemon, and Brendan because his outfit is flipping awesome. <3
    Agreed. I'd say Brendan because he was in my first Pokemon game that I beat. And his outfit is flipping awesome.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    hmmm ... either Red or Touya ... I can't decide! I guess Red because I'm playing the original games right now

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Tie between Red and Brendan. Red because he's just a beast in the games. Brendan because he's Brendan - maybe it's just me letting my own interpretations decide for me, rather than the games themselves, but meh.

For whatever reason, I'm not particularly fond of Lucas or Gold...

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    This, really (why is he not on the poll this is terrible)

But he is someone who is also more interesting than the other protagonists too. Let's face it, the protagonists in the handheld games are just a random kid/teen who is off on a happy adventure and catches them all while beating generic evil team of the region - all rather similar to one another, bar maybe in their choice of hats. Wes though is a guy who begins by blowing up stuff and whose backstory involves him having worked for a criminal gang before betraying them. Suddenly here's a character with a different role and some mystery, and hey, not surprising to me that I find him the most interesting by far.

Back