• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite MMORPG?

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
  • Sorry if this is in the wrong area, but the internet is Computer-related right?

Searched, and didn't see a thread like this.

Anyhow, What is you Favorite MMORPG & Why??

So Far, my Favorite is MapleStory, because of cartoon-like graphics, but that might change as I'm testing out other MMORPG's.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2008
    I work for Sony Online, we make lots of MMO's. I live our EverQuest II, and Blizzard's World of Warcraft, but if you like more cartooney graphics, you'll like our new game, Free Realms, coming out later.

Search for "Free Realms" on IGN for a preview and an interview with my boss.

Last edited:

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Actually, this is better fit for Other Games.
    ~moved~

Ok, my favorite MMO ever is Ragnarok Online. I absolutely loooooooove that game so much, that I've pretty much beaten everything in that game that you can XD; But still, I know like, every monster's name, all the classes, and other pointless things about that game. It's just so fun! EVERYONE SHOULD PLAY IT.

Right now, I'm playing Mabinogi. It's a pretty good game because you can do a variety of different things...but then again it's one of those games that it's better to play with a group of people rather than going by yourself.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Runescape.
    Call me sad or what ever but I liked this game so much. I knew everything about it. EVERYTHING
    All the monsters in the game.
    Loads and loads and loads of quest's
    All the good items and most of the bad Items.
    The things that haooen at certain levels.
    Runescape was all I ever use to do.

If you want go on the runescape website and check out the highscores "leeson13" is my account name.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Sorry if this is in the wrong area, but the internet is Computer-related right?

Searched, and didn't see a thread like this.

Anyhow, What is you Favorite MMORPG & Why??

So Far, my Favorite is MapleStory, because of cartoon-like graphics, but that might change as I'm testing out other MMORPG's.

Oh trust me, you will learn to hate it with a passion. The community is horrible and sooner or later, the tedious leveling will become unbearable.

I wish I could try Ragnorak, but you have to pay =(. Instead I play free substitutes, like Trickster Online. It was a great game with an awesome community. But like most MMOs, leveling got annoying and I quit.

Anty

Just thought of going French..
    Years
  • I just love Ragnarok. It is an amazing MMORPG game ever! But I wish I could play it right now... It's just 'cause it takes forever to download. Is it worth the wait?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I just love Ragnarok. It is an amazing MMORPG game ever! But I wish I could play it right now... It's just 'cause it takes forever to download. Is it worth the wait?

I can tell you RebirthRO is, that's the only one I've played XD
    I just let the download go while I slept and it was done the next morning.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • Ragnarök Online is pretty awesome for a MMORPG, yes.
    The grinding isn't so boring, some quests have good storylines, the artstyle is great and so is the character and monster designs. So yeah.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • My favourite is one that no one has mentioned, Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst. I used to play on the Gamecube and now play on my computer. Also Knight Online is another great MMORPG. I have spent so many hours on both. But I no longer play Knight Online as it is so hard for a free player to get onto the game.

Phantasy Star is my favourite because you get to raise mags that will increase your stats and it has some good items and monsters. Although the fighting system gets repetitive.

MistressWani

Pokemon Artist~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2013
    I enjoy playing Mabinogi best right now. I like how there's many activities to do, but levelling up is kinda difficult for me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    rohan online is my fav its so coooooooool^ ^ i love it but its a download and the loading is soooooooo long but its worth it ^ ^

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2009
    My favorite is currently World of Warcraft which I play a 70 NE warrior on Nerzhul and my other game is Stone Age 2.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Ok, my favorite MMO ever is Ragnarok Online.

:D

I've been playing Ragnarok for three years now, and have been hooked since the day I downloaded and played it. Not a big fan of iRO, though. Too much grinding for my tastes. I tend to lean towards Mid-rate private servers, so the fun is still there, but the stress of leveling is gone. The only problem I have with private servers is the donates, I just don't think they're fair. D:

So, yeah. If it wasn't already a bit obvious, RO is my favorite MMO. I've been trying some new ones, but most of them aren't to my tastes. Maple Story is an example of this. It's a cute, fun little game, but I've never been much of a group person, so I kind of have a hard time. ):

Back