• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5)

Who should be the FPT champions? (choose as many as you'd like!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5)

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5)

Welcome to the finale of the fourth annual Favorite Pokémon Tournament here in Pokémon General, where we will vote to determine the favorite Pokémon of the users here at the PokéCommunity! Beginning back in September, this tournament has lasted several months, as we've pitted almost all the Pokémon from different types together to determine the finalists for this poll. Now that we know who will be representing each type, it's time to vote, with the winner(s) being crowned champion, and earning the title of PokéCommunity's favorite Pokémon of 2016!

If you are new to the Favorite Pokémon Tournament, or would just like a refresher on the rules/process of the event, please take a look at the FAQ posted below (updated for the finale):

Spoiler:

~ 2013 Tournament Results ~
    ~ 2014 Tournament Results ~
    ~ 2015 Tournament Results ~

Now that you know what the tournament is all about, what are you waiting for? Polls are open until the 5th of December, so get voting, and may the best Pokémon win!

The Finalists:

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5)
    Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5) Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2016: Finale (Nov. 22 - Dec. 5)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, it's here everyone- the finale of the 2016 FPT is upon us! As always, I've got to thank everyone for their participation, as if it weren't for you, this event wouldn't be nearly as successful as it has been over the last couple of years.

But, I'll stop talking now, and let you guys do the rest. May the best Pokemon win!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    This has been going for years? Looks like I've stumbled upon a nice stable forum :)

Anyway there's so many great ones (Tyranitar, Gengar, Arcanine to name a few) but I'm sticking with one, my ultimate favourite

Mew

..two

Years
  • I gave my votes to Lucario, Leafeon, Articuno and Feraligatr.
    There was a few others on there I like but I don't want to give too many votes away lol

Years
  • I voted for Riolu line, Jirachi, Articuno, Togepi line, Helioptile line, Ralts line (last year's champion), the Latis and also the two Eeveelutions in contention aka Umbreon and Leafeon. Good luck to all the Pokemon facing off today!

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    My favorites here are Articuno,Umbreon and Sneasel/Weavile. This was a great idea btw. Awesome way to get the community involved in a game related project right around the release of S+M.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I voted Leafeon. That's it. That's my winner from this group. Bring it home, my friend.

Years
  • So basically.. pretty much everything Sinnoh.

Funny when you consider two 4th Gen Pokemon are leading currently. Also, I don't believe we've had a 4th Gen Pokemon claim the FPT champion title yet, and while one would say last year's winner Gallade was, it was part of a 3rd Gen evolution line and I'd mainly count cross-gen evos as the generation the rest of their line was from.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • Of course I had to give my vote to the Gible line, because Garchomp is my favorite. So is Luxray though, so it was difficult to decide between the Gible line and the Shinx line.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Not many Pokemon I'm a big fan of on this list so only voted for 2 lines

Growlithe line
    Umbreon

It's been fun seeing all the results this year and I'm excited to see what happens in the end. May the best Pokemon win!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Leafeon {D:}?

I'm a bit surprised Mewtwo doesn't have too many votes, gotta vote for it.

Also Voted for the Shinx line.

P.S. - But still, Leafeon o_O?

Spoiler:

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Looks like we're going to have to look forward to this year's emblem being a Leafeon. It's definitely looking like to be the most unexpected winner in FPT history.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Agh I just noticed this but what an interesting idea! I feel bad coming in at the end, but I submitted my votes for the Latis, the Dratini line and Umbreon! None of my actual favorites are here (Typhlosion is one but it seems the Totodile line beat it out, bummer!), but 3rd gen is my favorite gen (and Latios my favorite Shiny ;3), Dragonair is super elegant, and Umbreon is going to be on my Moon team.

I'm surprised to see Leafeon is winning! I'm using one in my JPN Sun and it's actually doing me well, but I certainly didn't think it would be winning over Umbreon (or, like, anything else). Excited to see what happens in the end! :0

Back