• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Eevee Evolution?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
  • This belongs in Pokémon General IMO, since it's about pokémon rather than about the games.

~Moved

Years
  • Hey yo all i bet A Shiny Umbreon is da best looking evo and Darkness Rulez!!

Favourite Eevee Evolution?

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • I go with the old school Vapereon... they just have something about them that is awsome plus they are horribly cute

Years
  • I would have to say Leafeon and Glaceon. But I think they ran out of ideas of evoloving them. Still waiting for Steeleon though...

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    I obviously love Jolteon! Then Flareon comes in second. They are just plain awesome with awesome attacks as well! Then Leafeon is third! Leafeon just looks so unique from the rest of them!

Finnel

Years
  • Espeon, Flareon and Jolteon. I can't really decide which of those three I like the most, they're all adorable.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Umbreon and Espeon ouo

Both are really cute, and i love the day and night thing

Ayselipera

I think its really cute and an
    awesome looking pokemon
    overall. If it just had a higher
    Sp. Attack than Attack I would
    get it all the time.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2009
    I'm not really a fan of the Eevee evolutions. They've been hyped way too much. However, I am partial to Jolteon. :)

Zach.Is.Me.

As my name suggests, I am Zach
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Jolteon. Definitely.

Even though grass-types are probably my favorite pokemon type, and leafeon looks quite cool, I'm really not a fan of the newer Eeevelotuons. I'm pretty old school when it comes to pokemon.

Back