• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Eevee Evolution?

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
  • Definitely Espeon. :D It looks so pretty. :3 Plus, I like its stats, design and type. :P

Autumnfox

Go with the wind~
    Years
  • Ever since Diamond & Pearl came out, I've always loved Leafeon. It's just so awesome in every darn way. I had been waiting for a Grass Eeveelution for a long time.

Plus, I have always had a thing for Vaporeon. It melts into the water... how cool is that?! :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Vaporeon! Old school pokemon :) and it looks so regal.

Close second is a Shiny Glaceon haha. :)

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
  • I like Espeon and Flareon a lot. I can't decide.. Espeon has somewhat mystic like most Psychic-types and Flareon is Fire-type - my favourite type. Further, Umbreon is a really cool Pokemon too, but usually i like sweeper more, because they have more style.

Zach.Is.Me.

As my name suggests, I am Zach
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Leafeon. It just looks super cool.

Yeah. I loved the idea of a grass-type Eevee evolution, but I just wished it looked "older" like the original 3 evolutions, you know?

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • Yeah. I loved the idea of a grass-type Eevee evolution, but I just wished it looked "older" like the original 3 evolutions, you know?

yeah, i agree

i had been waiting for a leaf eevelution since i heard there would be new pokemon for the second gen :D...

it's still my favorite though :rambo:, and jolteon comes in second :pirate:

Dj2030

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2011
    I like them all :)

I have an all Shiny Eeveeloution battle team. :)

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2015
    My favorite is Jolteon but i never had a Leafeon since DS Emu's really crappy for me..

Ashi

The cupcake theif!
    Years
  • They all are pretty neat. But my favorite, prepare for clicheness... Umbreon! I just adore the dark little critter. Everyone use to compare me to it in school, luckily though it's not really my pokesona. Cute as it may be, just to cliche for me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Either Espeon or Glaceon! I feel they are likr the outcasts...
    They are mysterious. Definately my favourite!!

Foo Fighter

Even in the face of death...
    Years
  • Flareon, although its movepool really does suck quite terribly. If they ever come out with a ghost eeveelution I would probably have to switch.

ALso, am I the only one who thinks that Vaporeon looks really odd?

Years
  • Most of my friends like Umbreon, because it's oh-so-dark-and-cool-looking >__> I think it's a bit silly to like Pokemon because its black/dark coloured o.o (And people tend to think that being evil/dark is cool). I love Jolteon c:

Back