• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Fruit?

Caelus

Gone
Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Bananas.

They're like one of the few fruits that I can eat with little to no problem. Other fruits make me want to throw up, but then so did bananas when I first ate them.

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
  • Hm... This is a hard one. I'll choose my top three.

1) Pears. I haven't had a pear in years (well, noncanned ones) as they don't ship them out to where I live. I loved how the skin tasted, it's certainly my favorite fruit.

2) Peaches. My middle name is peach, and noncanned peaches taste quite good, although they're extremely messy. Good for picnics, though.

3) Oranges. I eat these all the time, along with orange juice. I find it funny they're one of my favorite fruits/drinks and my favorite color is orange! xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I don't eat a lot of fruit. D: I should, I really really should, but I don't. When I do, though, I love me some oranges (especially those tiny little clementines, oh god those things are delicious), apples (I can live on apples, haha), and berries (especially strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries).

I like bananas, too, but only if they're in something. I'll never eat a banana just like that. Generally, I'll put them in a smoothie or make banana bread but I don't like just eating bananas. Weird, I know. XD;

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Strawberries and grapes are probably my favourite fruits. :D I can't decide which one I like better, so yeah... X'D

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • Miss Doronjo~ ;D
    Strawberries and apples here, but I like most fruit overall. :3 It's all so tasty and sweet, and can be cooked in so many ways~ <33

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I adore fruit <3 my favorites are blueberries, peaches, raspberries, lemons, tomatoes, kiwis, plums, and cherries.

i'm really not big on pineapples :/ also, mango and coconut make me nauseous.
    but most fruit I like.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • I love Pineapples. Love them. They're mine. All spiky. Pineapples.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    A love basically all fruit, but my top three would have to be kiwis, oranges and strawberries :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm a fiend for pomegranates. (:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Blueberries and in-season strawberries are tops for me. There have been days where I literally have just had blueberries to eat. They need to be kinda firm, but if they're just right it's like eating a little bit of heaven. Strawberries I'm even more picky with, but when they're good on a nice Summer's day, it's easy to just wolf down a whole lot of them! Yummy!

Back