• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favourite Gen 6 Pokemon

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    The sixth generation may have given us the least amount of new Pokemon, but there are still a good chunk of good Pokemon. What Kalos Pokemon are your favourites?

My absolute favourite is Greninja, though I also like Delphox, Frogadier, Talonflame, Diggersby, Florges, Gogoat, Pangoro, Aegislash, Slurpuff, Malamar, Clawitzer, Dragalge, Tyrantrum, Aurorus, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Goodra, Trevenant, Noivern, and female Meowstic.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Tyrantrum was the Pokemon that I was excited to get when it was first revealed before X/Y's release. And it's gonna get Rock Head soon and that is great.

Yveltal, Aegislash, and Greninja are cool too.

atmmachine11

Jumping portals since 1997.
    Years
  • My favorites are Pancham and Inkay. I was not a huge fan of 6th gen personally, but it has it's merits.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'd say Generation VI was actually quite good in terms of Pokemon designs, a lot of them were quite unique. Some of my favourites are Klefki, Meowstic, Dragagle, Clawitzer, Honedge, Doublage and Aegislash.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
    Years
  • I adored Fennekin's line from the beginning. Based on my nickname, I've been waiting for a squid-based Pokemon for ages, but it took me a little while to warm up to Inkay's design, that line is also a Gen VI favourite now.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Most favorite is:
    Greninja line, Tyrantrum, Trenenant line, Xerneus, sylveon, Noivern line, Fletchinder, Vivillon, and dragalge line, Gogoat line, Pyroar (male) line.

Years
  • Espurr - creepy little bug-eyed kitten, okay that definitely gets points from me.
    Noivern - probably the first one I saw that made me go "okay that's cool". Plus it's basically a bat dragon, come on.

And then there's Hawlucha - which is possibly one of the most unique flying type designs I've seen.

Years
  • Um, I pretty much love every pokemon line in gen 6, which is rare. The ones I don't love, I actually just like. The only dislikes are Klefki and Diggersby.

1. Dragalge
    2. Pyroar
    3. Florges
    4. Aurorus
    5. Gourgeist
    6. Delphox
    7. Aromatisse
    8. Greninja
    9. Tyrantrum
    10. Furfrou
    11. Slurpuff
    12. Slyveon
    13. Goodra
    14. Heliolisk
    15. Trevenant

Years
  • Game Freak were rather wise with the 6th generation; it may have introduced the least amount of new Pokémon, but most of them were pretty great. Some favourites of mine are Tyrantrum, Aegislash, Talonflame (Flyer/Hatcher in one, it's super!). Another personal favourite is Florges; I've beaten many people in competitive settings using my in-game Florges. It's amazingly bulky in its defences, and I really like it!

Years
  • I too really liked Heliolisk, and Noivern was one I also came to like after a while. All the starters really stand out to me as well.

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    My favourite gen 6 'mon has been Meowstic ever since it was announced, especially the female variant. I love psychic Pokemon and cats (my all-time favourite Pokemom are Mewtwo and Mew, after all), and I love the idea of a species where the male is the demure supporter and the female is the cool, stoic fighter. Plus both genders just have really nice designs. It is now one of top 5 favourite Pokemom. :>

~Psychic

TheGhosteon

Geeeetttt dunked on!!
    Years
  • I really liked Delphox, Aurorus, Gourgeist, Meowstic, Sylveon, Xerneas, and Goodra. This gen had some pretty nifty designs, but these were my favorites. :>

Back