• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favourite Gen 6 Pokemon

Years
  • My absolute fave 6th Gen Pokemon has to be the Froakie line. I love the ninja theme they had going plus Greninja is fast, hits hard and is a well-known competitive threat, and it's our first speedy Water-type starter which certainly makes the line unique. It's now my second fave starter line ever, only behind Oshawott's line.

Other notable faves: Espurr line, Honedge line, Helioptile line, Pancham line, Goomy line, Inkay line, Fennekin line, Clauncher line, Vivillon and pretty much every single Fairy-type, especially Sylveon who was a MVP of my main story team in X.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Nov 3, 2020
    Skiddo and Gogoat!!{<3}:pink_love:{<3}
    Female Meawstick and The flying fighting luchadore bird

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    i love sylveon, swirlix and klefki. they're adorable! i seem to have a fondness for fairy-type pokémon. :pink_love:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Gourgeist. Easily. Just look at it:

250px-711Gourgeist.png

The small size's cry is freaking adorable. And it learns a move that involves taking the enemy trick-or-treating! Even if the thing is a sadist it's so cute!

In case you're wondering, its signature move Trick-or-Treat actually DOES take the opponent trick-or-treating according to Bulbapedia:

"The user takes the target trick-or-treating. This adds Ghost type to the target's type."

Years
  • Gourgeist. Easily. Just look at it:

250px-711Gourgeist.png

The small size's cry is freaking adorable. And it learns a move that involves taking the enemy trick-or-treating! Even if the thing is a sadist it's so cute!

In case you're wondering, its signature move Trick-or-Treat actually DOES take the opponent trick-or-treating according to Bulbapedia:

"The user takes the target trick-or-treating. This adds Ghost type to the target's type."

Yeah! Gourgeist is insanely cute. I really love the Phantump line and the shiny version is very pretty too, definitely one of the cooler ones this generation. Oh what I've missed out on from never having used it yet. D:

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Apr 11, 2015
    I like Tyrunt/Tyrantrum the most. I've always been a dinosaur lover. Though, many of them are pretty cool.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Garchomp.

Looool. Not sure if you are trolling or what, but 'Garachamp bb' belongs to Gen IV and of course made its debut on that same generation, thus Garchomp's a Gen IV Pokémon even though it is part of the Kalos Pokédex/receiving a Mega Evolution.

I'm a greedy one, I love pretty much everything. Except Slurpuff and its evolutionary family. Aromatisse wasn't part of the fav, but she slowly grew on me when I used one during my first Pokémon Y run.

Makattack202

guy with the torterra pfp
    Years
  • I like Tyrantrum and Aegislash the most.
    Tyrantrum, because he is a DRAGON TYPE T-REX.
    And Aegislash because he is the only Shiny Pokemon I have ever successfully MM'd and I still use the thing today. Seriously though, shiny Aegislash is the best shiny.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I like a lot of Pokemon this generation! I feel like since the batch is smaller, it allowed for some better and more memorable designs than in previous generations like IV and V (though I do love most of V, unlike others, but that's another topic for another day).

Anyway, some of my favorites this generation are Braixen, Diancie, Pumpkaboo, Spritzee, and Goomy. I would say those are my top five! I also really love Doublade, Gourgeist, Kelfki, and Tyrantrum. I think there are only like...two Pokemon I don't like this generation.

Edit: I forgot Sylveon WTF. It's in my top five too! -moves Goomy over- But now I feel bad...lol.

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

Litleo! Helioptile, Swirlix, Bunnelby, Trunt, Tyrantrum, Sylveon, Dedenne and Yveltal! >:P

(and diancie and chespin and quilladin (HEHEHEHHEH) and chesnaught and fennekin and braixen and delphox and froakie and frogideierierir and greninja) ;D

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I like the Froakie line, the Fletchling line, the Skiddo line, Honedge, Inkay, Clauncher, Carbink, the Goomy line, Klefki, the Phantump line and Xerneas!

But, my all time favorite is Clauncher!
    clauncher_sprite_by_zermonious-d68zjs8.png

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • To be honest, I liked mostly all of the new pokemon. But then again I accept all new pokemon right off the bat. But I think by far my favorite would have to be Aegislash and its line. Not only was it a badass pokemon. It was just awesome. It is the first non plant/animal like pokemon I have ever liked. Maybe because it is a sword and I love swords.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 25, 2015
    Fennekin, definitely. Actually, all the starters are utterly adorable and I really like their designs throughout the line.

Swirlix and Slurpuff. If any pokemon cemented my game choice, it was these adorable idiots. I love them so much my god.

Florges. IDK why, I've just suddenly become obsessed with Florges.

Klefki. It's a set of keys. It's ridiculous. I love it.

Pumpkaboo is totally adorable, too.

Back