• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favourite Gen 6 Pokemon

Years
  • Goodra. Not only because of its type, but because Game Freak did well to make it stand out from the other Dragons. It has base stats that are more oriented towards defensive capabilities that pair well with its unique combination of resistances, as well as a Hidden Ability designed to literally slow down any would-be attackers.

I like the idea behind the Fletchling line as well, how they made Gen 6 break away from the typical Normal-Flying type "regional bird" routine that has been happening since pretty much the beginning of the series.

Last edited:

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • Noivern. It was about time we got a proper wyvern pokemon, it's impressive stat-wise, and weaponized sound will always be cool.

Years
  • I really like Carbink, Noivern, Greninja and Goodra. They're all great designs for various reasons and are all pretty useful in-game and in their respective tiers also.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Delphox, Goodra, Noivern, DEDENNE, and Klefki are pretty good pokes if you ask me but i do have on fav if it wasnt clear.

Back