• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite In-Game Protagonist?

Who's Your Favourite In-Game Protagonist?

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Red. He's the quiet guy, always being so shy. The guy who started it all as well.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Oops, I just voted and clicked Hilbert instead of Hilda. Oh well, I'll give him that, as IMO he's the best male protagonist since Generation II. Just add one vote for Hilda than is actually there as well.

I wish the polls allowed us to change. >_<

FlameChocobo

Warrior of Hoenn
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    I would have to say May. She's also the character I play as on the Ruby version, and she also has Blaziken in the Anime (and Manga, but I'd rather not talk about that), which is awesome.

OranBerry

Novice trainer
    Years
  • Well in game their all silent which gave the whole "dragged into this without a say in it" but also makes them all the more awesome because they help save their respected region with out really saying a word. Any way Hilbert because....well he looks all calm and bad-*ss and what not.

Years
  • Red is in my top list.
    He sometimes even creep me out in Pokemon Lost Silver(Not Soul.
    it's a creepy pasta)

Next is Hilda... 2nd.. even a cute chick :P

3rd, May. Unlike Dawn is more cute but kinda annoying.
    She's more better to play

4th is Brendan. I dunno why i like him.

5th is Leaf. I think a better name for her is Ashley lol.

6th -- GOLD.
    I'd like to compare him and Red but he's my top 1.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Red, Leaf, Ethan, May, Brendan and Dawn.

They have the best designs.

Back