• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Feebas.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • Catching a Feebass was fun for me back in the day. EVOLVING it was impossible.

Keep Febass rare.... just put up warning signs *HERE IS FEBASs, HARD TO FIND*
    I must be the only one who never did that pattern thing... or however it worked. I just fished 'til I caught one! Evolving it was fun; creating Pokeblocks was the best pastime!

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • The most horrible thing 3rd gen introduced, which I hope they change. Not only it's a rare Pokémon, it evolves by a method I've never got into. But knowing GF, they'll keep the Feebas tiles BS in this game.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • The most horrible thing 3rd gen introduced, which I hope they change. Not only it's a rare Pokémon, it evolves by a method I've never got into. But knowing GF, they'll keep the Feebas tiles BS in this game.
    Maybe Amie will return and it can evolve through happiness or something!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • At least I'm not the only one who wants a harder Feebas encounter. I've managed to encounter the tile in Sapphire, Pearl and Platinum, by luck though, and I look forward to the challenge. Bring it on, Game Freak! B)

I must be the only one who never did that pattern thing... or however it worked. I just fished 'til I caught one! Evolving it was fun; creating Pokeblocks was the best pastime!

Then you're the same as me. Although I didn't evolve mine since I didn't know how. xDD

Although I have one that I caught at Sinnoh. Can't wait to show her Hoenn in 3D. P:

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • Maybe Amie will return and it can evolve through happiness or something!

I hope that's the case.

Anyway, Feebas evolving by beauty depends on Contests making a comeback. It's too early to tell, but "full remakes" suggests they're going to implement contests somehow. I never really cared about them, though, because I think they're poorly implemented in the series (not just Hoenn).

LiquidForce

The Upper Downer
    Years
  • I hope they will use the old mechanics, its more a challenge.
    Shinies are so easy to obtain in XY but in the past it was a challenge like Feebas in RSE.

Rayquaza2016

Hardcore Hydreigon Fan
    Years
  • Don't use the old mechanics! It's really hard to get, but at least Mt. Battle is harder.

Perhaps after you beat the champion and get all the mega stones, Wallace will give you a Feebas holding a Milotic Mega Stone?

It makes sense because Wallace has a Milotic.

Years
  • I'm hoping the tile system doesn't return, or that if it does, there's a higher chance of finding Feebas in the designated tiles + more tiles for it to be found in. However, I'd prefer an easier way of getting them, such as having an increased chance of finding them via Chain Fishing or through an outbreak. That being said, if the same system does return with no changes, I can just transfer a Feebas on over, no biggie.

Evolution-wise, I can see the Prism Scale being used to evolve it. I personally found maxing out its Beauty to be difficult in all games except Platinum (since you could buy pre-made Poffins), so I can't see them using that system again.

Back