• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feeling of Betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((OOC - We're getting there. =D Just reply to my previous post and follow Xaviera. And after most of the rest of the people post, I'll make the next move. =3))

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((OOC - Assuming that the others are here... ))

Xaviera pushed open a hidden staircase behind a bookcase and gestured the others to follow. She saw their parents talking through the one way window, maybe in a meeting? But there was a girl, gagged who looked in pain.

---[MEANWHILE]---

"How about we just use our powers to get it done with? That way the police would have a harder time tracking down the evidence." Xanthe suggested yet again.

((OOC - Keep in mind that your characters can't hear their parents.))

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
  • Koga folded his arms and stood next to Xav, watching what was going on. He arched a brow at the girl who was gagged, wondering what the hell was going on. He narrowed his eyes when he saw his father in the room, getting a bad feel from this.

--Elsewhere--

Jinta sighed and slapped his forehead "What did you think i meant when i said 'burn the body?!' Did you think i meant 'use matches?!'" Jinta was half tempted to put his own head through the table. All this time, he'd been suggesting something close to the same thing and they'd just been ignoring him. He really felt like torcihng the girl right now, he could already feel his hands getting hot and the air around them was beginning to shimmer and warp from the heat. "Just vaporize her already, someone! Anyone!"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I stood besides Xaviera and saw my parents there, in the room! I was surprised, I knew my parents were doing something, and I had some feelings about it, but I never expected that.

MEANWHILE

"why don't we 'fuse' our powers and kill her? it is fast and painfull" Clark said to everyone else in the room, while looking at them, and then to the girl.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Xander smiled at Clark's idea. "I like that." He said, as he put his hand out and started to channel his power through his hands, with Xanthe following suit.

Xaviera looked through the mirror, her eyes widened in shock. Why were her parents' hands glowing blue? Something told her to run, but her feet stayed, as if glued to the floor.

So she stayed.

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
  • "I like the way you think" Jinta said, standing up and clenching his fists, the air around his entire body shimmering and warping from the heat. He slammed his fists together, both of them bursting into flames. He holds them toward the girl, the fires intensifying with each passing second.

Koga watched, his eyes wide with surprise. Why was his father's hands on fire? and what the hell was he planning on doing to that girl? Somehow, he knew exactly what they planned on doing, but...why? She was just an innocent girl, why would they do this to her? Koga wanted to shout, to beat on the mirror, to somehow stop this, but he couldn't move his body an inch, he couldn't even turn away, his eyes were glued on the scene in front of him... so he just stood there, watching, his rage building inside him, it was all he could do.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Clark smiled and he stood up, then electricity started to run by his hands, same as Mary's ones. They pointed their hands to the girl, ready to kill.

I was shocked with what my eyes were looking at. My parents, and everybody else parents, were going to kill an innocent girl?! I wnated to stop this somehow, but he couldn't, he was like paralyzed. He did nothing but to see the scene.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • OOC: I should really check back more often....:D.

IC: I had been watching the image before me, feeling bad. Not because of what I expeceted to be, but because it didn't feel weird. It was as if I somehow always knew this should be going on. I just kept watching, as if it was some TV show I could just click away.

-----------------------------
    Lucretia and Lawrence just looked at each other. Although they were not completely comfortable with this idea, they knew it was pointless in arguing against the others.
    " Let's just end this..." Lucretia said, as they walked over to join them.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Sherman Clenched Both his Arms and Released it suddenly.. His Hands were Glowing extremely Blue and the walls above started Cracking.Everywhere in the Room People's Eyes, Hands & The whole body were illuminating."Torture is My Style", said Sherman "But at the same time since the decision has been made, I bet it will be my Water which Delivers the Final to Kill her", he smirked..
    At the Same time Mary kept her arm on her forehead and sent Psychic Blasts to Control the Girl. Yes, she was a weak one.Control would be easy. She said to herself.

------------------Meanwhile-----------------------------

Teena Watched in horror as her fathers hand Glowed and she could feel the whole Manor Shaking as if it was in Fear. Beyond him She saw that everyone was glowing in pure light. There was some power at work. Suddenly she saw her mother touching her head. Teena thought she had a headache but then she saw the Gagged Girl opening her mouth and screaming. She could not hear the voice but all the same she had seen her mouth movements very well. "What is Happening..Ohh!!",she screamed and then looked at the expressions of shock at her Friends's face. She could not bear it anymore.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((Sorry! >"<))

The whole manor shook. Xaviera let out a small shirk of fear as she was knocked to the floor.

?You?re not supposed to do that!? Xanthe hissed to Sherman. ?What if the children find out?? Xander added worriedly, looking across the room while his glance lingered on the mirror for a while.

Just look at us now, what would our children think? he wondered, gazing at their reflections.

?Lets just get this over with.? Xanthe said, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

Xander nodded. He could feel all of his comrades power channeled through the girl.

The girl let out a scream that penetrated through her bindings, and she fell.

Xaviera?s eyes widened. Did their parents? just? kill? Kill a living being? Her parents were? killers?

I wish I never witnessed this? She turned around and ran to her room, tears flowing.

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    My eerie calm had instantly gone to an insane feeling of panic.
    If what I had just seen was truly real, I'd never be able to look at my parents the same. They had killed an innocent person, an innocent girl, and in this place, this time of any others!
    They were no longer my parents, they were cold blooded killers.

Then I saw Xaviera running away, eyes filled with tears and chased after her.
    If anything, she needed to just be with someone right now. Someone who had just been through the same thing as she. Someone who she could talk to.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((OOC - Ooh, you changed your name? =3 Oh, and BTW the comic that I got this idea from is -Runaways published by Marvel Age, and written by Brian K. Vaughan))

Xaviera stopped halfway on the road to her room. If only... if only she didn't show this idea, if only...

Regrets kept running through her brain, torturing her... but nothing could possibly descirbe her feelings better than - betrayal.

When she paused to sniffle her nose, she noticed Vincent standing behind her. All Xaviera wanted now was someone to comfort her, someone to tell her the truth..

She walked cautiously to Vincent, tears already emerging on her eyes, "Was... was that real?" she asked, very like a small girl witnessing shadows outside her bedroom window.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "It was as real as you want it to be..." I said, approaching the two from behind. After I saw Vincent leave, I decided to follow. "You can choose to forget, and live the rest of your life as it was, or you can choose to set things right. I know I've made my decision."

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    OOC: Yeah I changed names again. That makes 6! XD
    Not to bug, but when do we get to use our powers!? XD

IC: Before I could even answer Xaviera, he had arrived and done it for me.
    " He's right Xaviera. No matter how painful it is, you have a choice to make. We can either try and block this day out of our minds forever, or do as he said and set things right. Whatever you choose, I'll support you all the way. You know that. so what will it be Xaviera?" I asked.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Amazed by what I saw, I was opened-mouth. I saw the others walking away, and I decided to follow them. I walked behind everyone else, in Xaviera's room. I heard what everyone said, but didn't said anything. I stared at everyone else. I already knew what to do.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((OOC - 6 names? Wow. BTW, you can choose to stay or not, I'll still write that part. n_n;; *will post later* And when to use our powers? *sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop* maybe not till a while... n_n; ))

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
  • Koga had stayed at the mirror, staring at the girl's body. Even though inside he was a bit frightened and completely shocked by what he'd just seen, his face didn't show it, he still appeared as emotionless as ever. It was as if what he'd just seen didn't phase him at all, but it had. He knew his father wasn't the best of people, but how could he just kill an innocent girl like that? and that sickening look on his face...it was almost like it was joy, excitement, or something of that nature.

He turned his back th the mirror and leaned against it, arms folded over his chest and his eyes on the ground. He only knew one thing... that sick bastard had to pay for what he'd done, and Koga silently vowed he'd be the one to do it.

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    OC: I thought this had died. Thankfully it wasn't! XD

IC: I walked over the short distance left to Xaviera's room and walked her over with me. I sat her down on the bed, and sat down next to her.
    " Everyone come in here," I said to them." We have a choice to make again. When do we let our murdering parents know we know? For all we know though, they already know. I wouldn't be surprised after what just happened. Anyways, when do we confront them? We already decided to fix things, but when?"

Although I didn't show it, everything in my mind was flying around, almost bouncing off the walls of my mind. I was just trying to keep myself calm, but I couldn't.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back