• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feeling of Betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • "They don't know we know..." I stated calmly as I walked into the room, setting my bag on the ground, and took position leaning against the wall on the right side of the room. "If they knew, they'd be on our tail right now, would they not?" I was trying to keep my cool, though there was a hint of panic in my voice.

"Well, perhaps lying low for the next day or two would be best? For all they know, we saw nothing, and they'll suspect nothing."

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((OOC - Gomen nasi! >"<;;; ))

Unknown to their children, the parents already knew that they knew.

?They know. They saw!? Xanthe cried frantically while wringing her hands, after the girl?s body was dragged out.

?And they?re not supposed to know till they?re Eighteen?? Xander added quietly, sitting in his chair, deep in thought.

?What shall we do?? he questioned the rest of them.

---

?Yes,? Xaviera said, standing up, her voice wavering slightly. ?We should pretend nothing ever happened??

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "so ... we shall remain silent... until...?" I told Xaviera and the others while I rested my body on the wall. Everyone, even they didn't showed it, was amazed, shocked... scared. I didn't showed it, but I was... I was scared. I thought I wouldn't be the same around them.

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    "They may not understand what happened. For all we know, they may just choose to block out this entire day. I don't see why we should already be planning something. Besides, if they already know, it may work to our favor," Lucretia said.

-------------------
    " So, I think it's best we try and eat something. Even though we may not want to, it's still best we try and eat something. Then we need some sleep. Everything will be clearer in the morning," I said, walking down the stairs and back into the kitchen.

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
  • Koga hadn't moved from his spot at the mirror and had not said a word on this manner nor had his facial expression changed except for the brief widening of his eyes while the incident was taking place. Only now did he move again, and still without a word. He moved to the staircase shortly after Vincent had gone. However, instead of going to the kitchen, Koga went straight to the front door and walked out, though he didn't go far, he had just gone to the front porch. He stared off into the distance, hands in his pockets and, most unusual of all, his CD player was off. He was wondering just how he'd get that bastard back. For him, there was no choice in the matter, his father had to pay for what he'd done...they all did, but it was up to him alone to get his father.

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((OOC - I'm kinda scared to post in this thread, but I will continue. xd; ))

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • This is kinda the first RP that brought out the interest in me. So I'll revive this today or tommorow, cause I gotta go now and I usually type RP Posts in my home and then paste it.

~ CC

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "Well, perhaps lying low for the next day or two would be best? For all they know, we saw nothing, and they'll suspect nothing." David said, settling his bag on the floor, while Xaviera burried her head into her sholders, her blond-streaked hair draped all over. It seems like only yesterday when her parents were hollering over her dyed hair. This wasn't like her... she was in leadership, for her new cell phone's sake.

"So, I think it's best we try and eat something. Even though we may not want to, it's still best we try and eat something. Then we need some sleep. Everything will be clearer in the morning," Vincent said.

"Yes, we should stay in close contact throughout the day and night. Pick rooms that are nearer to each other, in case something comes up." Xaviera piped up, returning to her former self.
    ---
    "They may not understand what happened. For all we know, they may just choose to block out this entire day. I don't see why we should already be planning something. Besides, if they already know, it may work to our favor," Lucretia said.

"I don't know..." Xanthe replied cautiously, "with Xaviera's personality, she may cause an uprising... or a superb ally."

"'Cuse me, I'm thristy after all this turmoil." Xander said, beads of sweat appearing on his forehead, as he went on to the kitchen, he bumped into Vincent, "Hi Vincent, having fun?" he asked kindly, while he was secretly analizing at his response.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Teena reeled in shock and let out a loud gasp but quickly closed her mouth as she watched the bright aura from her parents?s body striked the girl and she just collapsed to the floor ? she was dead. Teena could not believe it, her parents were murderers. Her head was spinning wildly as she strode out of the room. Her friends were fractically talking about something, but still her mind & concentration were set on only 1 thing. Clutching her head, she tried to walk forward more but could not and all this being too much for her, she just fell down and snapped out of consciousness. The last thing she felt was a pair of strong hands holding her gently.

Meanwhile
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

?They know. They saw!? Xanthe cried frantically while wringing her hands, after the girl?s body was dragged out.

?What shall we do?? Xander questioned them.
    Sherman coolly waited and said, ?We should how they react. If their powers have truly evolved by now, they will see our act as goodwill and surely we can recruit them to our mission as junior members and can give them low jobs.?.
    ?If not?..?, asked Mary Anne.

?If not?, he said ?Then????..?.

~ Teena

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    CC said:
    ?If not?..?, asked someone from the room.
    I think that's power-playing, ne? Unless I stated that the parents were NPCs, which I didn't. >.>;

CC said:
    The last thing she felt was a pair of strong hands holding her gently.
    I guess that this is okay. xD; Just state that anyone could be that person, et cetera.

Lustful Envy

COOKIE!!!!!!
    Years
  • OOC: Technically it hasn't been a month yet so there is nothing wrong in bringing this back and I hope Miyu doesn't get mad. It was a great RP and I wanna see myself and the others use our powers...xD BTW, I am Youko Kurama in case you hadn;t figured it out/....lol

IC:
    Yes, we should stay in close contact throughout the day and night. Pick rooms that are nearer to each other, in case something comes up." Xaviera piped up, returning to her former self.

" That sounds good," I replied, still more concerned about Xaviera. "I'll go grab the room next door for myself. I guess I'll see you all for dinner then."
    I slowly walked out of the room, taking one last look at Xaviera before fully exiting. I was about to enter the next room as I heard my stomach growl a bit. Still unsure of our next move, I walked down to the kitchen for a light snack and something to drink.

I was surprised and a bit afraid when I saw Xander there. "Hi Vincent, having fun?" he asked kindly. I knew there must be something odd going on as he seemed a bit different. I realized I was taking time in responding and thought he had noticed.
    " Err...yeah everything is fine sir. Just getting a drink for now," I said. As the glass filled with ice and water, my eyes caught his and I froze. I had dropped the glass and panicked before bending down to pick up the shards. " Clumsy me. Excuse me sir as I go for the cleaning supplies. I can't let anyone get hurt because of this now can I?"

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((OOC - Xander is so evil. xDDD And thanks for reviving this~ n___n))

" Err...yeah everything is fine sir. Just getting a drink for now," Xander smiled kindly, he seemed just a bit shocked about his arrival, nothing out of the ordinary. As Vincent filled the glass, their gazes locked and the glass fell. There's something going on here... Xander thought as he narrowed his eyes slightly. " Clumsy me. Excuse me sir as I go for the cleaning supplies. I can't let anyone get hurt because of this now can I?" the boy babbled as he picked up the shards.

"No need for that Vincent." Xander said apruptly, picking the boy up from the cuff of his shirt. "You saw, didn't you?" he said in a menencing tone, his gaze icy cold.

Xaveria was pacing unrestingly in the room upstairs. "What's taking Vincent so long?" she said aloud. Flashes of all sorts of horrible outcomes came up in her mind. His hand trapped in the 'fridge, electric shocked by kitchen appliances...

She went down the stairs, and into the kitchen, where she witnessed a scene that she never imagined. Her dad was holding Vincent up, his gaze like... nothing she ever saw before.

"Dad...?" she whispered fearfully.

"Xavi-" Xander said, shocked as he lowered Vincent to the floor. "Xavi, this-"

But he didn't have a chance to finish the sentence as Xaviera grabbed Vincent's hand and walked off.

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
  • Koga closed his eyes and took a deep breath, many thoughts passing through his head right now, none of which were pleasant in the least and all of which were disturbing means of death, slow, painful death. However, all of them faded away when he thought of that girl... whathad she done? why had they killed her? He wanted answers more than vengeance and he would be sure to get all the answers from those scum before they were disposed of.

He opened his eyes again and stared at the clear sky, the thoughts of malice and the girl slowly drifting away and turning to quiet serenity. Right now, it was what he really needed, to clear his head and elave behind his thoughts or he may end up hurting someone, even one of the others.. that wouldn't be good. He leaned off the wall and headed back inside, but he was being a lot more gentle with things now than he usually was. Like a civil human being, he opened the door and walked to the kitcuen after Vincent and Xaviera had left. He'd seen them leaving, but thought nothing of it.

He noted that Xander was there, but paid him no mind as he rummaged through the fridge. Normally, he'd be taking things out, putting them places, and just generally disorganizing the entire thing, but right now, he was being calm and organized, an unusual act for him. Should Xander know this, he would know something was not right as Koga almost never acted this way. He simply moved a few things in there, grabbed a soda, and closed it, turning his back to it and leaning against it. He kept his eyes on Xander as he cracked it open and took a small sip from it, one hand in his pocket and the still off headphones around his neck.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    [OOC: Yippee Thanks for reviving this Rudy-Man, I myself wanted to PM Miyu about it]

IC :::

Teena woke with a start and found herself lying on the couch in the drawing room. She could see all of her friends moving around her thinking of something. Yet she could not believe what she saw in that conference room Had her parents, just cold-bloodedly murdered a human, that too a young girl. Everytime she thought of it, her head ached and she decided to talk with Xaviera and loosen herself.

But as she looked around the room, she saw everyone there except Xavi and Vincent. She heard voices from the bottom and moved down when she found Xaviera holding Vincent?s hand firmly and pulling him towards our rooms. ?Xavi, what happened?, she screamed frantically and as she did, she heard voices behind her. She turned back and saw the outline of two tall figures walking towards them. Oh!No was it her father

~ CC

BTW I?m Cool Cr@cker with my new Look (Version)

Lustful Envy

COOKIE!!!!!!
    Years
  • "Dad...?" she whispered fearfully.

"Xavi-" Xander said, shocked as he lowered me to the floor. "Xavi, this-"

While he wasn't really hurting me yet, I was relieved to see Xavi here. The fact that after such a bad experience the first thing I felt was beauty, made me fell better than I had before.
    We kept walking for a bit and heard Teena yell at us. She seemed to be realizing what was going on, and her screaming was sadly not going to make things easier for us.

Quickly I gazed up at her, giving her a look that was supposed to say to act calm without actually saying it. I quickly turned my attention back to Xaviera though, as right now all I wanted was to protect her.

" What should we do now? They know we saw now," I told her, trying to keep a calm expression on my face.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "Xavi, what happened?" Teena asked fearfully, and screamed as she saw two figures approaching. Xaviera grabbed her hand as well and dragged them two into a dark corner.

"What should we do now? They know we saw now," Vincent told them, trying to keep a calm expression on his face.

"I think that this means war." Xaveria said with a calm tone. "You saw how they killed. We probubally can do the same."

Meanwhile... Xander was watching Koga drinking a soda, their gazes locked. Xander broke away without a word and went to inform their parents...

((OOC - Yay! Exciting part coming! ^o^))

Lustful Envy

COOKIE!!!!!!
    Years
  • "I think that this means war." Xaveria said with a calm tone. "You saw how they killed. We probubally can do the same."

"Well," I said, " I agree. There should be no reason why we can't do the things they can. But my only question is, how? I mean, I saw this sort of thing in movies, books, everywhere. I just don't get how it all works. Is there chants or something we have to do?"

-------------Meanwhile-----
    "Lucretia dear, sit down. Xander will be back soon. We have no need to worry yet. It's all going to be ok. I'm sure we can convince the kids of anything at this point," Lawrence said, trying to calm his wife.

OOC: I think his name was Lawrence.....o.O

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Teena could see a look of terror on Vincent?s face and anger on Xavi?s. She realized that they were talking about what would happen next but her thoughts were drifting upon to her father and mother.

Suddenly she heard Vincent saying, ?I agree. There should be no reason why we can't do the things they can. But my only question is, how? I mean, I saw this sort of thing in movies, books, everywhere. I just don't get how it all works. Is there chants or something we have to do??.

?Hmm.. Vinny?, she said cautiously ?Do you think we have some powers within us too? I mean we?ve been hanging around doing nothing for as good as 16 years but none of us have noticed anything, have we? Maybe this isn?t hereditary or anything. It?s really a good thing that our parents know we saw them, otherwise I would never be able to hide this for my entire life?.

-----Meanwhile-----
    Robert got up and lit a cigar looking around cautiously. ?I hope we donot have a situation here. Do you all think our children?s powers would come out soon?.

~ CC

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back