• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feeling of Betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Xander entered the meeting room, an ashen look on his face.

Robert got up and lit a cigar, looking around cautiously. ?I hope we do not have a situation here. Do you all think our children?s powers would come out soon??

?They already know, Robert.? He said, settling heavily down into a chair. And it?s maybe all because of my haste?

Xanthe went over and sat down next to him, ?They?re still young, we should go explain it all to them, like [insert name here] said so while you were gone.?

?Maybe, just maybe, we?ll be able to convince them?? Xander mumbled, lost in his own thoughts. Their daughter showed signs of great strength when she was still an enfant? who knows what they?ll be able to do?

---[PoV switch]---

?They?ve hid all ?that? from us, so hiding our true potential wouldn?t seem strange too, would it?? Xaviera said urgently. ?though fighting against them would be hard?? she paused as soon as she saw the shadows of their parents approaching.

?Hurry!? she whispered urgently as she beckoned them back to her room. But as they ran, their parents took the same path, like a lion stalking its prey?

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
  • Koga closed his eyes and gave a soft chuckle as Xander simply left him alone witohut another word... pitiful. Koga shook his head and crushed the now empty can and dropped it in the trash, but then something odd happened, something he didn't even realize was going on. As some of the anger he'd built up earlier flooded back into him, the air aorund him began to shimmer and the temperature in the kitchen quickly rose.

Koga turned and decided it was time ot find the others and figure their thoughts on this, the whole super killing power thing, whatever happened up there. It hadn't even crossed Koga's mind that he too might have these... powers his father had showed, to him this kind of thing only happened in fanasy novels and comic books. Once he reached the others, he noticed all the shadows of their parents headed to the room... This couldn't be good. Koga was still behind them though.

He narrowed his eyes and his anger continued to build, the heat from his body intensifying. He was standing near a wall and, while he wasn't that close to it, the paint bean to warp and peel, the wood did the same, the floor too, the rug was singed where he had stepped. He, however, seemed oblivious to it all, even the jump in temperature. He just stood there, a good distance behind their parents, leaning against a wall, arms folded, too focused on the figures and sounds ahead ot notice the damages which, at any moment, may burst into flames.

---------------------------[POV swap]--------------------------------

Jinta was walking with the others, slightly nervous. He knew Koga wouldn't be the type to side with them, but that didn't bother him. Even the fact that Koga had already demonstrated great power and control over his abilities, not too long ago either, but he had forgotten it or Jinta had to make up some excuse to keep the boy from discovering it had been him. Each time an incident occurred, it had been a mere accident, an outburst or something like that which triggered it. No, even this didn't bother him. The thing that bothered him is, that even though he and Koga didn't like each other much, his son was all he had in life... if it came down to it, would he really be able ot eliminate Koga or stand by while he was killed? only time would tell...

Jinta stood in place, staring at the other children silently. Being fire was his main element, he was oblivious to the jump in the heat, but still he heard the cracking and peeling of the paint and the frequent spurts from the carpet, but he chose to ignore it all for now, his mind was too far gone on other matters.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    As soon as Xander told everyone the bad news, Robert got up and quickly strode out of the room towards the main hall hoping someone was there behind him. <OOC> I would appreciate it if both Miyu & Rudy bring their fathers behind Rob</OOC>

As he hurried down the steps he could see 2 or 3 children moving in the same direction as him. Hoping it would be his daughter he shouted, ?Teena, wait it?s me dad? in a sweet kind of voice.

------------At the same time---------

As they saw the shape of someone behind them, Xaviera asked them to hurry down in the company of everyone so they could be safe. But as Teena heard the voice of her father asking her to stop, her memory flowed back like a river, thinking of her past and she staggered a bit.
    ~ CC

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Xander hurried after Robert. Robert shouted ?Teena, wait it?s me, dad? in a sweet kind of voice. Smart thinking... Xander thought wirely. "Yes, Xavi... just listen what we have to say!" he shouted pledingly.

Xaveria ignored her father, she looked back at their shadows, noticing Teena hesitating.
    "Teena! We have to go!" she shouted pleadingly, beads of sweat rolling down her forehead...

What's with all the heat in here? she thought worringly.

Lustful Envy

COOKIE!!!!!!
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry, net connection issues....I'll try to be here as much as I can.

IC: I quickly wiped the beads of sweat from my forehead and grabbed Xaviera's arm.
    " Look, as much as we may want to go, we should hear what they have to say. They might say something to help us figure things out. For all we know, they're the key to our powers. So for now, we listen, but, we keep a good distance between us. Should they try something, I'll keep them back while you and Teena run."

Lucretia smiled lightly as turned towards her husband.
    "That's our boy," Lawrence said.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    <OOC> Are there only 3 players here.</OOC>
    Teena stopped right in the middle of the stairs when she heard all their three parents calling them. She looked at Vincent and Xaviera feeling confused and not able to decide what to do next.

She heard Vincent saying, ?Look, as much as we may want to go, we should hear what they have to say. They might say something to help us figure things out. For all we know, they're the key to our powers. So for now, we listen, but, we keep a good distance between us. Should they try something, I'll keep them back while you and Teena run".

?No Vinny, we are all here for each other, whatever we do we?ll do together. Xavi, I know they cold-bloodedly murdered a young girl, but I?m sure there is a reason for it?, she whispered making sure her parents couldn?t hear it. She held Xaviera?s and Vincent?s hand firmly and they all stood there looking up towards their parents.

[POV SWITCH]

Robert smiled to himself, looking at Teena and others stopping. Turning back, he could see Xander and Lawrence behind him. ?Teena, Xaviera and Vincent. Please round up all the others and come to our conference room, we?ll explain what happened?, he shouted and grinned.

~ CC

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    OOC: It's okay Rudy, and CC, counting me, you, Rudy and BladeMaster, it's 4 people. =p I'll PM the rest of them later. ;-;

IC:
    ?Look, as much as we may want to go, we should hear what they have to say. They might say something to help us figure things out. For all we know, they're the key to our powers. So for now, we listen, but, we keep a good distance between us. Should they try something, I'll keep them back while you and Teena run". Vincent said to her. Xaviera nodded. She knew that their parents were the only key to more power after all...

?No Vinny, we are all here for each other, whatever we do we?ll do together. Xavi, I know they cold-bloodedly murdered a young girl, but I?m sure there is a reason for it?, Teena said as she squeezed Xaviera's hand, Xaviera squeezed back.

"I can only hope, Teena... We can only hope..." she whispered back.

?Teena, Xaviera and Vincent. Please round up all the others and come to our conference room, we?ll explain what happened?, Robert shouted and grinned.

"Okay," Xaviera shouted back. Truth be told, she was scared... Though she tried hard not to show it. "How about I go back to my room, and you two go find if the others wandered off." she said to Vincent and Teena as she wiped more beads of sweat off her brow.

Lustful Envy

COOKIE!!!!!!
    Years
  • OOC: I need my internet back.,....u.u

IC:
    Okay," Xaviera shouted back. Truth be told, she was scared... Though she tried hard not to show it. "How about I go back to my room, and you two go find if the others wandered off." she said to Vincent and Teena as she wiped more beads of sweat off her brow.

I smiled at her, thinking so calmly even in the situation we were in. " Teena, I think I'll go look for Koga. He's been gone for a while. I'll try not to get myself killed again," I said, a faint smile on my face. As soon as the smile faded, I was off on the search.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    "Okay," Xaviera shouted back. Teena could see fear in her eyes and she made no attempt to hide hers.

" Teena, I think I'll go look for Koga. He's been gone for a while. I'll try not to get myself killed again," Vincent said, a faint smile on my face and rushed off to go after Koga.

She turned towards Xavi and said, ?Xavi, don?t leave me here alone, I?m scared. Come, we both will look for the others and pulled Teena towards the drawing room to search for the others.

[POV Switch]
    Robert smiled to himself and turned back facing Lawrence and Xander. ?I?m sure they will come to the Room. Let?s go and consider what we should tell them.?

~ CC

<OOC>Miyu, PM Diaiki, Max & Lady pearl

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Everyone room on the top floor seemed empty, however as I neared the downstairs area, I started hearing some noise. I went down slowly, hoping it was nothing bad and just one of us getting a drink or something. As I turned the corner though, it felt as if the heat had been turned up, and even more sweat made its way down my face.

-------------------{POV SWITCH}------------
    Lucretia and Lawrence were both feeling anxious. They both felt that by now, the children had discovered they had powers as well, and it was now merely a matter of time before they figured out how to use them.
    "Let's hope Vincent understands. Even as a beginner, he may have exceptional control over his abilities. We have to be prepared for the worst Lucretia," Lawrence whispered.
    A look of shock and surprise took over Lucretia's face as her husband finished his statement. Seconds went by and she realized the harsh reality in his words.
    " Yes, let's just hope he understands...for both of our sakes," she replied.

OOC:
    Sorry about the lack of posting on my part. I knew after I got my new connection I had something to do but I had forgotten....xD
    Miyu, would you like me to remind the others of the RP?
    It'd be a shame for it to die down....xD

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
  • Koga watched as the others rushed off in the opposite direction, trying to look for him. A smile slowly spread across his face and he shook his head, 'idiots' passing through his mind at that moment. He was in plain view and the shimmering air should have been a dead giveaway, but whatever... He leaned off the wall and unfolded his arms, turning to head outside from the steps which he was standing just underneath, so a few of the steps would be quite hot and the wood warped. However, as he headed up, he almost ran right into Vincent.

Koga stepped to the side as Vincent rushed past and shook his head again, figuring he wasn't seen. He shook his head and continued to the front door, he wanted to go outside again. If anyone wanted him for anything, they'd have to come and get him. honestly, he had no desire to talk to any of their parents, he just wanted to be alone for now. He leaned against the banister and stared at the sky, losing himself in his thoughts yet again...

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    OOC: >.< I can't let this die!!!

IC:
    It was already nearing time for us to meet the adults, and I still hadn't found Koga. It wasn't as hot anymore though, if anything, the sky showed signs of approaching rain.
    Great, just what we need. Now they have a way to wash themselves clean.
    I just started feeling as if there was no hope for us, maybe we were meant to find out, to be "disposed" of tonight.
    They're evil alright, but would they do that to us? We are their kids anyways...
    At least, I think so.

Great, now my head hurts...Too much is going on for me to stay calm...I can hardly think straight anymore..Sometimes I just wish the rain would wash everything away, leaving just good things for us.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((OOC: Good news! =) The only active people in this RP are... Me, Rudy, BladeMaster, and CC *who's on leave now* BTW Rudy, where are you now? xD))

After a long period of time of impatent waiting, Xaviera decided to make her move. "Teena, I'm going to find Koga and Vincent, stay right here, 'K?" she said, patting her head assuringly. Saying thus, she ran out of her room, taking notice of the blots of rain that splashed against the window.

"Koga? Vincent?" she called as she neared the large 'porch' outside. "Koga?" she said tentivily as Xaviera spotted a long figure leaning against the banister. She reached out a finger to tap him on the shoulder, but drew back, as if she was burned.

"How come you're so... hot?" she whispered, horrified.

((OOC: Not 'that' hot.... the literally hot. x3))

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
  • ((OOC: Note i may not post much since i'm grounded and my only means of posting is through school and then i've only got 48 minutes to get this and all of the other crap i've got to do mixed in.))

Koga had head Xaviera's voice when she was still standing a bit behind, so he was not startled when she touched him, but when she mentioned heat, he felt something was off. Though he was standing directly in the sun with a black shirt, there's no way he should have been that hot. He reached up and touched the spot on his shoulder where she had and felt normal fabric, it wasn't heated at all to him, not even with him standing in the sun. He found this odd, but simply dismissed it as too much stress on the both of them.

Koga leaned off the banister and turned to face Xaviera, giving a light shrug. "I guess it's because i'm standing in the sun... but nevermind." He shook his head slightly, then focused on Xaviera again, but as he spoke, there was a strange shift in his words.. they were gentle, not his usual harsh tone. "Anyway, did you need me for something?" Again, gentle words, something he never did, even his eyes weren't as hard as they usually are. He stood still, arms folded, waiting for Xaviera's answer to his question.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Xaviera blinked surprisingly at his expanation, but then again, the heat did seem to subside...

"Anyway, did you need me for something?" Koga said, snapping Xaviera out of her reverie. "Oh yeah," she began, "our parents wanted to explain to us... about something." she finished, twisting her hair nervously.

"Cm?n, lets go then!" she said cheerfully, trying to shove down the image... of the brutal killing.

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
  • Koga folded his arms and shifted his weight over to his right foot. He was waiting for Xaviera to move so he could not only get through the door way, but so she could lead him to where he needed to be.

After waiting a moment more, he nodded toward the door. "Lead the way"

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "Lead the way." Koga said, nodding towards the door.

Xaviera nodded slightly, swallowing down her anxiety. She walked through the hallways, to the meeting room where their parents were waiting. She walked in, her posture stiff.

"Here we are," she smiled, trying to laugh - unsuccessfully.

Zephiros

That... thing
    Years
  • ((OOC: I'll be gone for a bit, a month or so, so i don't know if i'll be able to post when i need to, but if i get the chance, i will..))

Koga nodded, taking note of Xaviera's smile... it was forced, that much he knew for sure. He could easily tell, after what all of them had seen, how could any of them truthfully smile? As koga passed by her into the room, he whispered just as he passed her "Drop the act, there's no need." As he passed her, heat still radiated from his body, though now greater than it was outside. The air around him was now visibly warped, it would now be very easy to take notice of it, though Koga seemed oblivious to it.

Now standing halfway between the doorway and their group of parents, koga had changed back to his normal self... Hands in his pockets, head tilted down, eyes dark, dead silent... eerie describes it perfectly. His eyes shifted from one to the other and seemed to be passing judgment on each in that one quick glance with the way they rapidly flicked from one to the next. Even as he did so, his expression hardened further and the heat intensified, it was getting even worse as his anger was building, this room was a bad place to take him... things would only get worse from here on out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back