• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Day: Day 30 - Favorite Anime

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Seems I missed the first day! So I'll do them both in one. c:

Day 01 - Very First Anime

DBZ! It was always on whilst I was a child and I've always loved the show. It's always new and interesting and the characters are great.

Day 2 - Your Anime Crush

I love my men without nipples My biggest crush is actually Ash from the Pokemon anime, but that's based on an older version of him that I've kinda replaced the 10 year old version with in my mind, so that doesn't really count. So yeah, Cilan is #2 (also from the Pokemon anime) because his personality and charm and charisma and quirks are exactly what I'd look for in a man. :3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Day 2 - Your Anime Crush
    Since Leaf from Pokemon never appeared in the anime (not that that's a bad thing, given the epic fail-ness of that show) I'd have to say Honoka Yukishiro/Cure White from the original Pretty Cure. She's cute, smart, takes an interest in science, and IMO her Pretty Cure outfit is still the cutest even years later :)

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Day 2 - Your Anime Crush

so we post our waifus and husbandos?

Spoiler:

If I had to pick only one, it would have to be Xerxes Break from Pandora Hearts, mainly because I think he has a great personality. Most of the time he seems to be quite carefree and happy-go-lucky but he can be serious and sinister when he wants to. He's also fairly good at fighting (especially for someone whose eyesight isn't that great) and overall, he looks awesome.

And he's just generally a badass.

Spoilers for the Pandora Hearts manga, I guess:
    Spoiler:

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Day 2 - Your Anime Crush
    Lol well, had many!! I'll just pick the most recent one lmao, even though it wasn't really a CRUSH but he's defs on the list.

ehe takakura kanba from mawaru penguindrum!! just cos idk he's hot and incestuous

Cid

Years
    Day 02 - Your Anime Crush

Angel from Angel Beats! and Saber from Fate/stay night. I really enjoyed watching the two shows they were in largely because of those two. Not only do I love how they appear, Angel is adorable, and Saber feels like a really deep character. Those descriptions can work both-ways for the two, depending on how you look at it. One common characteristic between them still stands out though, they're both consistently calm even when they do all kinds of badassery. That's not even a word, but I'm still using it because they deserve being described like that.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Day 2.

Well that would have to be Sailor Mars or Kaho Mizuki (Layla McKenzie) from Cardcaptors, I probably don't have to say what I liked about them as I was 12.

Mentalii

Back
    Years

Spoiler:

Naoya Teshigawara from Another of course :pink_love:
    Isn't he perfect? I love his expression on the first picture.
    He's handsome, nature, cheerful and adorable. I seldom really appreciate a character in an anime, but I immediately liked him.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years

Aww man, I don't really have one anymore. I can't even cheat and say Aqua from KH because they haven't turned BBS into a manga yet BAAAW.

I don't know. Let's go with Kurisu from Steins;Gate. I really liked pretty much everything about her and if she were real, I guess she's probably be my type. :P I don't think about these things anymore when I watch anime! I don't know!

Bonus answer: I was obsessed with Future Trunks (DBZ) and Yami Yuugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!) for so long that I feel obliged to mention them here. Maaan I had massive crushes on them when I was like 13 lmfao.

Years
    Day 02 - Anime Crush:

Uh... I don't think I actually have a crush... like Erica I don't usually think about that stuff when watching anime. I do find certain characters to be hilariously adorable when they're flustered, but that's the extent of it, really.

At least at present. I can't remember any past crushes.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This one generally changes a lot, but generally flips between my first (Sakura Kinomoto), Natsume Rin, and "at the time" characters

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Day 01 - Very First Anime
    Either Pokemon or Detective Conan... I don't really remember.

Konataaaaa :D

I'd be competing with millions of other guys to have her though. lol

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
    Day 3- Current/most recent anime wallpaper:

Sadly I've never had a anime wall paper :( Though If i do itll be something from either Baccano, durarara or fairy tail from my guess.

.. I dont change my wallpapers very often..

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Oh man. I can't say I've had a crush on anyone (at least not from an anime, fufufu) for a long time.

The last major anime crush I had was several years back, during a time when I was swooning over essentially every character I found vaguely cool. I can't really remember anyone specific, though.

Day 03 - Current (or most recent) anime wallpaper
    I change wallpapers like a madman, but this is the last anime-related one I used for any sort of duration. It's from Higashi no Eden/Eden of the East, if I'm not mistaken.

Link to (resized) image of desktop.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Day 03 - Current/Most Recent Anime Wallpaper

Spoiler:

This about sums it up. Pikachu x Piplup <3

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Day 03 - Current (or most recent) anime wallpaper:
    Click here! The art is by TNSK whose pixiv ID is 74093, but I should warn you beforehand that if you decide to visit his pixiv that some of his art is NSFW. So anyways, this is my current wallpaper and I've had it for a while now, although I've been meaning to change it. I like TNSK's work a lot, especially the way he colours, but I can't but feel the anatomy in this picture is waaaay off. I'll probably end up changing it sometime soon.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
    Day 03 - Current (or most recent) anime wallpaper:

This is my most recent anime wallpaper (but I personnally prefer the unoriginal landscape wallpapers, so I don't often choose an anime wallpaper) :

Spoiler:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I don't really have one. :P :P

this my current wallpaper :
    Spoiler:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    /goes to sift through the "post your wallpaper" thread since she doesn't remember the last anime one she used

Okay I went back to 2010 and they're all still gaming or abstract so I'll just post my favourite anime wallpaper that I know comes on rotation a lot when I don't have static walls.

The attached are my favourite two. They're both from Makoto Shinkai movies. I could probably just use background images from his films as my wallpapers for the rest of my life and never complain about it.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Day 03 - Current (or most recent) Anime Wallpaper
    Awesome, so this means I get to show everyone my desktop wallpaper :) Well In all honesty, I have it as a transitional slideshow right now that changes every 30 minutes. :P I'll post every single wallpapers, all Anime except with some Princess Peach's..I'll explain the characters from each one..I would post a link to where they are but, I rather post the pictures because I'm not lazy ;) There's quite a few..and big so enjoy looking!
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I've been considering removing Sailor Venus' practically because they are kinda bright...and I prefer darker Wallpaper when I minimize my stuff. If I do that then I'll have to find 3 more to replace and there aren't really any more I can find at the moment :X And yes, I'm a sucker for females, not just for Anime but anywhere so... :X

Last edited:
    Back