• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
    I don't like Giruvegan in FFXII. ;-; The Baron Gargoyles and Vivians are meanies. Not to mention Basch has started disobeying me. D:< Whenever I tell my characters to flee, he just has to hit the enemy a few more times with his axe. XD

Thats the bit I was stuck on! I got through it! and it feels so good! :D

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    This may interest you wee. There is a game in development codenamed Fortress that takes place in Ivalice. Concept art for the game features an older version of Queen Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca.
    https://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Fortress

Here's the concept art for Ashe.
    Spoiler:

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
    This may interest you wee. There is a game in development codenamed Fortress that takes place in Ivalice. Concept art for the game features an older version of Queen Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca.

Spoiler:

I saw this the other day as well! I was going to post it on here...but then I forgot :S

Looks interesting, though it looks as you it will be along the lines of my life as a king.... I don't know....I just kinda got that impression >.<

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years

Spoiler:

I saw that a while ago, yeah it does look amazing. Although I've heard it was cancelled. :( If they plan on making it again or dropping it forever, I don't know. Ashe looks amazing there though. There are some other pictures too, one which has an Elderly Moogle Sage guy, and another of Gabranth, looking at some twister ripping apart the land. I think Fortress is supposed to be about the great Cataclysm that happened after FFTA, FFXII, FFXII:RW, and FFTA2 which wipes out nearly every race(notably the Moogles), save for the Humes, and ends the Golden Era of Ivalice, setting the stage for Final Fantasy Tactics.

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
    I saw that a while ago, yeah it does look amazing. Although I've heard it was cancelled. :( If they plan on making it again or dropping it forever, I don't know. Ashe looks amazing there though. There are some other pictures too, one which has an Elderly Moogle Sage guy, and another of Gabranth, looking at some twister ripping apart the land. I think Fortress is supposed to be about the great Cataclysm that happened after FFTA, FFXII, FFXII:RW, and FFTA2 which wipes out nearly every race(notably the Moogles), save for the Humes, and ends the Golden Era of Ivalice, setting the stage for Final Fantasy Tactics.

I think they just dropped the developer because they were doing a shoddy job of it.

EDIT: Also are PS2 games region locked? (regarding IZJS)

Last edited:

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
    Nope, SE said that they gave the job to a new developer after its original developer went out of business. They haven't announced who, but the project is currently still active.

The original developer went out of business BECAUSE Square Enix took the project away from them... They were doing a crap job on the presentation front which wasn't up to SE standards :o

Yes. :( You'll need either a Swap Magic or a modchipped ps2 to play it. I can direct you to this page for more info though:

https://www.fftogether.com/forum/index.php?topic=39.0

Meh, I thought they were! Oh well, can't be bothered with that! quite happy with the original, would be nice to control summons though! :P

Last edited:

wee187

Years
    Nope, SE said that they gave the job to a new developer after its original developer went out of business. They haven't announced who, but the project is currently still active.

*hopes Yasumi Matsuno is directing it* Haven't heard from him since his sick leave in 06.

And Poke-Ranger, a Swap Magic is extremely easy to apply. xD

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Check out this pic of the Dissidia characters in Organization XIII Coats I found. I figured I'd post it on here and on the KHFC.
    Spoiler:

Onion Knight has always looked like Roxas to me for some reason.

wee187

Years
    OMG, that's amazing! Bartz, Terra, and Cloud are exceptionally well done, while Cecil looks female. :P

wee187

Years
    That's a nice idea, as long as they're not the FF characters themselves. I would hate to see a Nobody actually named "Vaan", though it would be very amusing at first.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    I think it's a bit coincidental that I see that Org. XIII/Dissidia picture mere days after completing 358/2 Days XDD

In other news: I has finally acquired a PSP! So I'll surely be getting Dissidia and Crisis Core sometime over the next few weeks for DEFINITE XD

wee187

Years
    I think it's a bit coincidental that I see that Org. XIII/Dissidia picture mere days after completing 358/2 Days XDD

In other news: I has finally acquired a PSP! So I'll surely be getting Dissidia and Crisis Core sometime over the next few weeks for DEFINITE XD

You can't get Dissidia and Crisis Core unless you also get FFTactics: WotL :P Which is a game whose, if not gameplay, then story is better then either of the other two games. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back