• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Welcome Jesh
    ~Member List Updated~

I actually have Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, although I can't beat it, I'm terrible at those game. Most of my friends prefer the FFTA games though.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Yeah, it's really hard, but the story of the original Tactics, I consider to be the best FF story yet, that's all. :P

FFTA2 is my second favorite because it takes place in the Golden Era of Ivalice and I really like Luso, and a lot of the FFXII cast is in it as well.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    The fact that there is only one Dissidia and Crisis Core left in my local Argos, I feel like their mocking me XD

If I wasn't going to buy Tekken 6, then I could get them both tomorrow if I wanted >.>

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Ooo, can Meitantei Join this club as well?
    I like Final Fantasy, VII is my favorite, Next to X INT.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    What, even you're not gonna get FFTactics on the PSP? xD What is wrong with you people!

Watch this scene, for example, and see how amazingly epic this game is. @_@

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPyRgkWnemw
    Some people just don't like or aren't good at Tactics games. I know that the only reason I have the game is because it was one of the games my friend gave me when he gave me his PSP for my birthday. I love the story, which I just watched YouTube to find out. I love Ultima and I really hope she and Ramza appear in Dissidia II.

~Member List Updated~

ソラ

Years
    Some people just don't like or aren't good at Tactics games. I know that the only reason I have the game is because it was one of the games my friend gave me when he gave me his PSP for my birthday. I love the story, which I just watched YouTube to find out. I love Ultima and I really hope she and Ramza appear in Dissidia II.

~Member List Updated~
    Arigatou Gozaimasu.

and I've been playing XII, but I am lost since I haven't even played for a year or so.

ソラ

Years
    Well then you know who to turn to, I'm always up to help someone with FFXII.
    Thanks, But I recently played and I forgot where i am, I'll turn my Ps2 on it a bit to figure out, I even have a guide book, but that thing is confusing as hell.

wee187

Years
    Thanks, But I recently played and I forgot where i am, I'll turn my Ps2 on it a bit to figure out, I even have a guide book, but that thing is confusing as hell.

The Brady Guide is nice but has some misleading info, luckily none of it is in the actual walkthrough. Most people stop playing when they get to the Sandseas for some reason, even though that portion of the game to me is kind of interesting. I love the hike to Archades as well, it's such a nice, long beautiful road filled with sidequests aplenty and a side trail to the good ol' Necrohol of Nabudis and the Nabreus Deadlands.

ソラ

Years
    The Brady Guide is nice but has some misleading info, luckily none of it is in the actual walkthrough. Most people stop playing when they get to the Sandseas for some reason, even though that portion of the game to me is kind of interesting. I love the hike to Archades as well, it's such a nice, long beautiful road filled with sidequests aplenty and a side trail to the good ol' Necrohol of Nabudis and the Nabreus Deadlands.
    I might as well just restart. and Keep my old file. cause I forgot the story xD

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    It's been awhile since the last time I posted here.

Hey guys by chance, some of you don't know where to find the other CG models of Dissidia characters?

Spoiler:

The new CG model of Terra looks amazing
    The other CG models can be found in the Dissidia image gallery of the Final Fantasy Wiki.
    https://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Dissidia_Final_Fantasy_Images

wee187

Years
    Well Terra's the hosted image of the week so it's not too hard to find the linked category from that image. :P

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    I finally got Dissidia yesterday and I loves it :3

Any Cecil, Cloud, Zidane or Sephiroth experts here? Those are whom I plan on maining and getting to Level 99 first. Cecil is currently my strongest at Level 29.

wee187

Years
    Generally I'm no Dissidia expert at all, because although I have both the japanese and english versions, I don't play it too much. xD Actually, my little brother plays it more! :O But I'd say go for Zidane, simply because he's amazing and fun to control. =]

By the way Crys, how's FFXII been going for ya?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back