• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Hmm. I still believe he was insane for other reasons, though. Now he's just an evil sadist who has an odd infatuation for still dressing as a jester, even though he technically ruled the world.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Hai gaiz.

What are your favorite Final Fantasies in order?
    Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
    Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
    Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

Those are the only ones I've liked, truth to be told. I never liked the lame grinding in the GBA versions of FFI, II, IV, V or VI. D=

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Hai gaiz.

Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
    Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
    Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

Those are the only ones I've liked, truth to be told. I never liked the lame grinding in the GBA versions of FFI, II, IV, V or VI. D=

If you're gonna lay those three then why not play the original FFT and FFXII as well?

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Nyeh, here's mine, not the most surprising by oh well xP

1. Final Fantasy VII
    2. Final Fantasy IX
    3. Final Fantasy IV
    4. Final Fantasy VIII
    5. Final Fantasy VI
    6. Final Fantasy III
    7. Final Fantasy V
    8. Final Fantasy X
    9. Final Fantasy X-2
    10. Final Fantasy XII

Those are all the ones I've either completed or close to completing (I think V is the only one where I'm still on the final dungeon, the rest I've finished).

Hopefully XIII will be pretty high in this list when it finally comes out.

I'm sorry but I really didn't like XII that much, I only put it in the list to go with the FFs I've finished.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    If you're gonna lay those three then why not play the original FFT and FFXII as well?

Take a look at all the games I've tried, and guess what game consoles I own.

I'd love to play Tactics though. They don't have laws! Man, they're annoying.

Last edited:

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Can I join please?

I love Final Fantasy.
    I've played:
    Final Fantasy I
    Final Fantasy II
    Final Fantasy III
    Final Fantasy IV
    Final Fantasy V
    Final Fantasy VI
    Final Fantasy VII
    Final Fantasy X

I couldn't get the others but I do plan on it. IV and VII are my favourite games. I've played the original and GBA games of I-IV and VI. They're awesome.

My favourite characters are Sabin (VI) and Palom (IV). Rydia, Terra and Porom are awesome too though.

wee187

Years

I'm sorry but I really didn't like XII that much, I only put it in the list to go with the FFs I've finished.

T_T... T_T... Well at least you finished it, so I can't fault you if you finished it and didn't like it. :D Ten people, ten colors. Ten people, ten favorite colors. :D God I love FFXII though.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I still have to beat Final Fantasy XII, but I'll be able to play it again when I find a permanent housing and thus will be able to set up my PS2.

Oh, and..
    ~Member List Updated~

Jaamies

Sharingan User
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    can someone tell me Final Fantasy Chronicles that Square Enix especially make for Nintendo is a good game? never play it before

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    YES YES YES YES YES!

I just realised that PlayStation 1 can be emulated.

YESSSS!

FFT, here I come!

BTW, if you've played FFTA2, read my fanfic!

Last edited:

wee187

Years
    can someone tell me Final Fantasy Chronicles that Square Enix especially make for Nintendo is a good game? never play it before

IMO most of the Crystal Chronicle games aren't the best, however, the newest one on the wii "The Crystal Bearers" on the plus looks like the mini-series finally has a game with a noteworthy story. On the other hand, it's barely an RPG, more like a move-stuff-with-the-wii-mote kind of game. Yet were I you I'd pick it up. The main character, Layle, seems pretty cool and down to earth like Zidane.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Ooh, sounds fun.

Might get that game for m'self.

argh, Cid's voice is catching on me.

EDIT: I'm on a roll, seriously. Second fanfic out, two-part with the second part yet to come.

Last edited:
    Years
    I was hoping to find a Final Fantasy club here.

Anyway, I got my hands on Dissidia Final Fantasy and have been playing it for a while now. Because of that, I dusted off my copy of Final Fantasy III DS and started playing that again. But it's been over a year since I did play that game. However, there's one thing I want to get before I resume playing it.

I WANT THE ONION KNIGHT JOB!!! However, I need help to get that mission. Stupid Wi-Fi crap. And I'm not sure people here still play the game these days. I still haven't checked my game's friend code. That's how long I haven't played it.

I forgot how the whole thing works, so can you help me out here?

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    I WANT THE ONION KNIGHT JOB!!! However, I need help to get that mission. Stupid Wi-Fi crap. And I'm not sure people here still play the game these days. I still haven't checked my game's friend code. That's how long I haven't played it.

I forgot how the whole thing works, so can you help me out here?

I got the FF3 DS game, though I never realy played it.

What would people need in order to help you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back