• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

BR25

The guy who loses at everythin
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    I would love to join i love final fantasy my favs are 3 & 6 & 5 but here is a list of which ones i have played on
    FF1 (nes)
    FF1 (psp)
    FF2 (nes)
    FF2 (psp)
    FF3(Nes)
    FF3(DS)
    FF4 (GBA)
    FF5 (GBA)
    FF6 (GBA)
    FF7 (Ps1)
    FF7 (nes pirate)
    FF11 (i think) (DS)
    FFT (PSP)

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    ~Member List Updated~

And Your Theme Is Rinoa.....:3
    Nice Coincidence, Huh? =D
    Yeah, I was in the process of making my theme and watching other FFVIII amvs when you posted it. ^.^
    And of course I had to go with Rinoa, since she's one of my three favs, along with Squall and Quistis.

Although I have a soft spot for a female version of Squall.
    Lots of Fem Squall pics. (I especially like the first and second to last ones (so cute!))
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Those are both amazingly awesome and disturbing. I'm not sure what I should say. O_o

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Yeah, I know. I can be a weirdo like that at times. I can't help it..I like when guy characters are made into girl characters.

Anyways, who is gonna get Final Fantasy XIII when it releases? I can't since I don't own a PS3 or 360, but my friend is probably gonna get it for his PS3 when it releases, so I can play it then.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    ME! I already have about forty bucks left over saved. I WAS gonna save it for a PSP for BbS, but I have a new source of income and should be able to get all three now. I may have to wait on HGSS, though. No, I'll get them. Dang. Too many games, not enough money. :/

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Welcome to the Club.
    ~Member List Updated~

My first Final Fantasy was actually Final Fantasy X. Kinda funny considering how much I know about the FF series now.

Another Topic: What are your favorite Final Fantasies in order?
    1) Final Fantasy VI
    2) Final Fantasy IV
    3) Final Fantasy VIII
    4) Final Fantasy VII
    5) Final Fantasy V

Jaamies

Sharingan User
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    my favorite

1.Final Fantasy VIII
    2.Final Fantasy VII
    3.Final Fantasy IX
    4.Final Fantasy IV
    5.Final Fantasy III

though my first play FF is FF7 but the first FF i have beat is FF8 :D

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    What are your favorite Final Fantasies in order?
    1) Final Fantasy IV
    2) Final Fantasy IV: The after years
    3) Final Fantasy III
    4) Final Fantasy: Chocobo's tale (or something like that)

Only. =[

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I just bought a fun book I found at Barnes & Noble's, Final Fantasy & Philosophy. As the title implies, it takes elements, such as characters and storyline, from the Final Fantasy series and compares it to elements in philosophy.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Yeah, I've heard about that book, in fact i was looking at a description of it online just ten minutes ago. It seems nice, but far too focused on VII, maybe a little of VI, and not much else. If it encompassed the entire series like it should, then I would definitely give it a read. However it's not licensed by Square at all, so I'm not sure how it is.

1 - Final Fantasy XII
    2 - Final Fantasy XIII
    3 - Final Fantasy VIII
    4 - Final Fantasy IX
    5 - Final Fantasy VII
    6 - Final Fantasy X
    7 - Final Fantasy IV
    8 - Final Fantasy VI
    9 - Final Fantasy III
    10 - Final Fantasy V
    11 - Final Fantasy II
    12 - Final Fantasy

(Final Fantasy XI I can't count because I can't afford to play it. I don't have XIII either yet, but I'm watching tokyodomesf4 and rinimt play it on youtube, and I can tell it will take that place anyway.)

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Yeah, I've heard about that book, in fact i was looking at a description of it online just ten minutes ago. It seems nice, but far too focused on VII, maybe a little of VI, and not much else. If it encompassed the entire series like it should, then I would definitely give it a read. However it's not licensed by Square at all, so I'm not sure how it is.
    It has a chapter just for Kefka. There are a few mentions to others. I'll review it when I'm done.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
    Years
    oooo can i join? i luv FFX + FFX2 I tried FFXII but...my controller didn't work with it and then we got a ps3 (wow...never thought i'd regret having one O.O) O__________________O how did not pass the 25 char limit? OMG LET ME FREAKING POST THIS I KNOW ITS WAY MAWR THAN 25 CHARS SO FREAKING LET ME REPLY! FTW THIS IS GAY LET ME POST THIS DANG MESSAGE!

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    oooo can i join? i luv FFX + FFX2 I tried FFXII but...my controller didn't work with it and then we got a ps3 (wow...never thought i'd regret having one O.O) O__________________O how did not pass the 25 char limit? OMG LET ME FREAKING POST THIS I KNOW ITS WAY MAWR THAN 25 CHARS SO FREAKING LET ME REPLY! FTW THIS IS GAY LET ME POST THIS DANG MESSAGE!

There is a certain model of controllers that does not function with FFXII at a certain part of the game, I think right after Cid and the Draklor labs, or somewhere around Balfonheim Port it stops working. Ironically, that same form of controller came with the PS2 bundle of FFXII back in 2006. Square acknowledged the problem but I'm not sure if they fixed that bug in the Greatest Hits release of the game.

Oh, and I know this is premature a bit, but welcome to the FF Fanclub. :D

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Oh really? What could a peson look forward to should they decide o read it?

It's funny. My sister had to write a paper way back when and she chose to do religious theologies in the FF universe. I'm sure she woulda liked that back then.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Oh, Wow, it's been ages since I posted.
    I had a name change in that time, too, from ジャック

So yeah, I finally got a PS3, and regained my ability to play Final Fantasy VII.
    (though, I've been playing it on my PSP, which was transferred from my PS3).

and as for this question

1 - Final Fantasy X
    2 - Final Fantasy IV
    3 - Final Fantasy VIII
    4 - Final Fantasy VI
    5 - Final Fantasy VII
    6 - Final Fantasy III
    7 - Final Fantasy XII

Those seven are the ones I've played most in-depth, I don't feel I could order any others.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Oh really? What could a peson look forward to should they decide o read it?

It's funny. My sister had to write a paper way back when and she chose to do religious theologies in the FF universe. I'm sure she woulda liked that back then.
    They had an entire chapter for Kefka asking a simple question. Was he truly insane? He was murderous, evil, and definitely a nihilist but everything he tried was based in a twisted reason. He poisoned the water as it would do exactly what he wanted, allow him to overtake Castle Doma. An insane person would do something without a reason to do so.
    Makes you think about Kefka in a different way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back