• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Got the game, supposedly sleeping now but when I "wake up" in a half hour, I'm playing more. Most definitely my second favorite FF, after FF12, which no game take unsettle from number 1.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    My roommate/girlfriend will be getting Final Fantasy XIII, PS3 version of course, when she has the money..'til then I can play Dragon Age Origins and Pokemon SoulSilver (when its released Sunday).

Anyway, who's everyone's favorite character(s) in Final Fantasy XIII, either by personality or design.

My two favs. are Lightning and Fang (her design reminds me of a female Zack Fair). Personality-wise, I dunno yet, maybe Vanille or Sazh.

Okay Intoxicated, your name is updated.

wee187

Years
    My favorite personalty character is Hope, while to play as, it's Lightning, Fang, and Hope.

Yoruichi

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2010
    I'd like to join.

I like..

Final Fantasy 7
    FF8
    FF9
    FF10
    Final Fantasy 10-2
    FF13

They all pwn in their own way.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    *is sorta back now* So, I finally got XIII. Good news: I've got to play it. Bad news: my sis gets first play-through and she's uber slow at accomplishing it. She just finished with Lightning and Hope in that one forest or whatever it was and now she's playing once again as the terrible team of Sazh and Vanille.

BTW, in response to your question Crys, my favorite character is by far Fang. She's the best fighter, and has the awesome personality. Second would probably be Lightning and Vanille third for their skill and personalities. Snow is fourth, as he's an awesome guy, but not my favorite fighting style.

Last edited:

wee187

Years
    I'd like to join.

I like..

Final Fantasy 7
    FF8
    FF9
    FF10
    Final Fantasy 10-2
    FF13

They all pwn in their own way.

I don't see 12 on that list, it's amazing. My favorite. T_T But welcome in advance. ^.^ And yeah all FF games are epic beyond belief.

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
    Years
    I got Final Fantasy XIII on launch day, but I'm only about 4 hours into it. :( I love the graphics and combat system. Amazing stuff. Pokémon was released though, and well... that stole my FF time. But I'm going back to it soon enough!

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    Welcome Yoruichi
    ~Member List Updated~

Every Final Fantasy game pwns in its own special way, its all just a matter of taste, like I don't care for the original (blame the ending) and my friend hates FFVIII, but we both love FFVI.

Also, I have a question for people who have played FFXIII, can you switch who you control in battle/field? I've heard people say you can and I've heard people say you can't.

Bichu

←Onigiri(Rice ball) Pichu
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Aug 12, 2018
    Welcome Yoruichi
    ~Member List Updated~

Every Final Fantasy game pwns in its own special way, its all just a matter of taste, like I don't care for the original (blame the ending) and my friend hates FFVIII, but we both love FFVI.

Also, I have a question for people who have played FFXIII, can you switch who you control in battle/field? I've heard people say you can and I've heard people say you can't.

The general answer is yes. You can't change who it is in the beginning where the story line is still being pulled together... But later when everyone's met up with eachother and stuff, then that's where you can change who you control. =D I'm at that point right now.

EDIT: BTW I'd like to join =D

Last edited:

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    The general answer is yes. You can't change who it is in the beginning where the story line is still being pulled together... But later when everyone's met up with eachother and stuff, then that's where you can change who you control. =D I'm at that point right now.

EDIT: BTW I'd like to join =D
    Okay, I was just being told by someone I was chatting with that you have to control Lightning if she's in the party.

Sure thing
    ~Member List Updated~

Bichu

Years
    • WI
    • Seen Aug 12, 2018
    Okay, I was just being told by someone I was chatting with that you have to control Lightning if she's in the party.

Sure thing
    ~Member List Updated~
    Oh, really? o_o Strange because I can change my party leader right now...to someone who's not Lightning. XD But you can't change your party leader until the 10th Chapter, and there's 13 chapters in all. =/ It might take approximately 20-25 hours of gameplay to reach that point... I also read that you can still keep playing even after the ending. =D And you can still change your party after the end.

wee187

Years
    Yeah but see Chapter 1-9 is the first half of the story, and chapter 10-13 is the second half, if that gives you any idea of the scaling of the length of chapter 10-13, they are tremendously long, lol.

So, now I've beaten FFXIII, here's my updated favorite FF game list:

1. Final Fantasy XII - PS2
    2. Final Fantasy XIII - PS3/360
    3. Final Fantasy VIII - PSone
    4. Final Fantasy IX - PSone
    5. Final Fantasy VII - PSone
    6. Final Fantasy X - PS2
    7. Final Fantasy IV - PSone(Chronicles)/DS
    8. Final Fantasy VI - PSone(Anthology)
    9. Final Fantasy V - PSone(Anthology)
    10. Final Fantasy III - DS
    11. Final Fantasy II - GBA
    12. Final Fantasy - GBA

That's excluding spinoffs, if I included those, it would be a far tougher list to make since some of the spinoffs(for example FFTactics or Crisis Core) are also some of my favorites.

Bichu

Years
    • WI
    • Seen Aug 12, 2018
    Hm. I see. :0 I had a feeling that would be the case because I don't think Square Enix would do that... I've only gotten up to the point where I can actually change them, but I haven't gone past that. XD

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    How did I miss this?

I would...um..like to join please.....

My fave fantasies are:
    FFIV
    FFX
    FFX-2
    FF12
    and Dissidia if that counts

I have a small list, as I haven't played many Final Fantasy games. I never even heard of Final Fantasy until FFX. :(

I really want to play FFXIII, though. I plan to get it next week.

~Member List Updated~ <----Look! I did it for you Crys. XD j/k

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    hahaha how did you miss this Riolu? I'm actually surprised.

Like I wouldn't add my Kingdom Hearts FC co-owner.

~Member List Updated~

^I'm totally seeing if I can get this updated status style to catch on hehe

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    hahaha how did you miss this Riolu? I'm actually surprised.

Like I wouldn't add my Kingdom Hearts FC co-owner.

~Member List Updated~

^I'm totally seeing if I can get this updated status style to catch on hehe

Spread the word! All clubs need to do it.

And if you feel you need a co-owner for this club, you know where to look :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Can i Join? I love all FFs pppllleeeeaaaaasssseeeee, Sephiroth is my mostest favoritest character evererererer!!!!11!!!!!!?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back