• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashe~

Butterflies
    Years
    I know. :P

I was just kidding. Sorry if it sounded like I was pissed or something.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    No offense Riolu, but shouldn't you be curtsying instead of bowing? Just wondering....

Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and ask how everyone else is fairing with XIII and to ask if everyone was in a better mood than I, so.... how is everyone fairing?

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Finished FFXIII 6 days after its release, but I'm still playing it quite a bit... Missions to do and my friend who I thought wouldn't like FFXIII that much, yet I recommended her to buy it... SHE FINISHED ALL THE FREAKING MISSIONS BEFORE ME! DX She's in love with it lol, says it's now her favorite game over Resident Evil 4! XD

So yeah, my FF13 file's going pretty well. =)

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    DDDDDDDDDD: Hope? Dx No Hope!?
    Nope. I would if I had more money..although I'd get it in an instance if they made a fem Hope toy.
    Spoiler:

finally, someone knows who the character of my name comes from :3!!!
    I'd be disappointed if anyone in this club didn't get it.
    Oh, and would you like to join Ashe?

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    No offense Riolu, but shouldn't you be curtsying instead of bowing? Just wondering....

It's more like the Asian style bow that I meant XD.

And one wouldn't normally curtsy unless it was used for a thank-you, greeting (formal/archaic), or exit. And it looks weird without a dress, which I am not wearing.

I hate curtsies. So humiliating.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Note to self: no bringing up such things around sis again.

On an on-topic note, I'm finally getting to progress in XIII. Hope isn't the annoying little whiner anymore. =3
    Fang is teh greatness. 8DDD
    Vanille is teh depressive while Sazh is cheery. O_o
    Snow was shirtless?! TWICE?!?!
    Lightning showed emotion and lost restraint?!?! WTH?

Yeah..... End report.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I still need to buy FFXIII. D: I might get it for my birthday, but then I only have a month and twenty days to beat it, and my bro doesn't let me being on the Xbox for longer than three hours at a time. -___-;

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
    Cool. A final fantasy fan club. Lol
    Well I am happy I found this. Anyway I have only played FF,IV ( The DS remake ) and FF,IV: The After Years. Both are really great games and I cant wait to get some of the others. So hello fan clubies!

PS: Who does the banners?

~GodricGryffindor9~

WOW! THATS A LOW PRICE!
    Years
    Hello then! I was wondering if you were gonna do a banner with Ceodore in it. Possibly one of my favorite characters ever.
    But I am just glad I have joined a club where one of my favorite games are involved. So are there any people here that like/ Have played FFIV: the after years?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back