• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Username: Magic
    Topic answer: "What do you think about characters dying?" I mean... I try to avoid it - but it's a game right? If they die I'll just life them.
    Final Fantasy games you've owned: I/II, (GBA version) III (DS?), VI, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII, XII-Revenant Wings, XIII, XIII-2, XIII-LR, FFXIV original, FFXIV:RR, FFTx2
    Choose a FF character to represent you: I think I'm a mix of Wakka and Lulu I may well be their child. I'm often silly and lighthearted, but I can ground myself quickly and I do love a bit of sarcastic shaming :P.

I'm currently addicted to FFXIV:RR ;-; It's far too good for an MMO. Excited for FFXV though! If it ever materialises...

Years
  • I'm currently addicted to FFXIV:RR ;-; It's far too good for an MMO. Excited for FFXV though! If it ever materialises...

I'm so jealous ): I literally only played for 2 days when my friend got me the PC version for my birthday last year because of school, and it was damn addicting! Sadly I removed Windows OS from my MacBook so I have no means of playing it unless I get it for the PS3, but I'm intending to build a custom PC sometime within the next year so I can play MMOs again :D I've seen so many gameplay videos of A Realm Reborn, and it makes me feel depressed that I can't play ;-; One day!

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    What do you think about characters dying?

Makes the game sadder (depending who, like the guy, Joseph I think his name was, in FF2) if the player was someone I liked, but most definitely makes the game much much more fun.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I've been trying for a couple of days now to make a poll for what we should do for an emblem since we've been getting close to the point of where we can make one, but nothing has been working out so I'm just going to make a regular old post and make it the topic.

What do you think we should do for an emblem?
    One of my thoughts when I was first making this club was that if we ever got to the point of being able to make an emblem we should have a sort of battle royale involving our representative characters and the winner would have their character displayed as the emblem or the person the character is representing would be able to decide the emblem and the quote along with it. But I'm not too sure how that would work. Another thing I had thought on was just using Auron because he would be easiest, but I would like for us to maybe have a little fun with it since it's just right around the corner and it would not make the members of our group feel something if I just went out and made an emblem that nobody liked. So what are your thoughts?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Username: ExtremeGamer
    Topic answer: Idk, I think I would suggest a Chocobo, since its the games mascot. And it helped me a lot with my laziness in FFVI lol.
    Final Fantasy games you've owned: Final Fantasy VI (GBA)(FAVORITE <3),Final Fantasy V(GBA),Final fantasy IV(GBA), Final fantasy VII(PS1),XII-Revenant Wings(DS),Final Fantasy III(DS) and Final fantasy X(PS2) and well, thats pretty much it. good for my age, huh? ^_^ also the chocobo tales spin-off(DS)
    Choose a FF character to represent you (optional):Uhhhh, Shadow (FFVI)

Last edited:

Yukari

Topic answer: ...I seriously don't know... But I do think a Chocobo sounds good, because, as previously stated, it's a recurring element in the series.

Final Fantasy games you've owned: Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy 2

Choose a FF character to represent you (optional): Cloud Strife

Years
  • When coming up with an emblem for this fan club, I would suggest a crystal. This is because crystals are one of the main recurring elements of the Final Fantasy series. Another choice would be a chocobo, since that is another recurring element in the series.

Oh, a well-designed crystal would be neat! Although, to be honest, I've only considered them recurring within the XIII series, which is within the franchise. Chocobo could make an appropriate emblem as well, but no love for moogles? :c

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • OMG HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT MOOGLES.

Well, it's a possibility but moogles appeared in several square games, I think. I'm sure I saw one in Kingdom hearts 328/2 days. Actually I think I saw them in all KH games :o

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • OMFG THE MOOGLES ARE SO EFFING ADORABLE. I SWEAR, I WANT A PLUSHIE OF THEM. <3

I also found my old PSP. It had Final Fantasy one in it. I don't know where my cord is for it though, but I'm going to order a new one and hopefully play it. I don't even remember getting the game, so I don't know what it is. :D

Anyway, could we maybe do both? Like, both a chocobo and a moogle on the emblem? :O I think that would be absolutely perfect.

Years
  • OMG HOW DID I FORGET ABOUT MOOGLES.

OMFG THE MOOGLES ARE SO EFFING ADORABLE. I SWEAR, I WANT A PLUSHIE OF THEM. <3

And you call yourselves Final Fantasy fans >>;; I am disappoint. How could you forget about the dear moogles?! I'm just joking :P Now that I think about it though, both the chocobo and moogle seem more like mascots than emblem material, as much as I love them \: I'm not very creative when it comes to popping out ideas for things like this ;-;

Years
  • Chocobos or Moogles would make a nice emblem imo. Or crystals. I'm fine with pretty much anything, since there are so many reoccuring themes/races in the series. I personally like Chocobos more than Moogles, but whatever. :P

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • So here's some ideas based on what you all have said.
    Spoiler:

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
    Years
  • Ooooh, I wanna join!

Username: efureie
    Topic answer: I think the 3rd or 4th ones are better, but you can probably find better images on the Final Fantasy Wiki.
    Final Fantasy games you've owned: I've played almost all main ones, but I only actually own a few XD I own III (DS), VII (PC), X (PS2), XII and XII:RW.
    Choose a FF character to represent you (optional): Terra Branford!!!

Years
  • Not really related to the emblem discussion, but I never knew a fat chocobo existed until today when I discovered that it's available as a mount in FFXIV: RR! But I tried to search for recurring/common themes amongst the Final Fantasy games, but they were all intangible things like the whole idea of fate/destiny, music themes, etc. So I guess our best bet would be using one of the mascots from the game \:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Not really related to the emblem discussion, but I never knew a fat chocobo existed until today when I discovered that it's available as a mount in FFXIV: RR! But I tried to search for recurring/common themes amongst the Final Fantasy games, but they were all intangible things like the whole idea of fate/destiny, music themes, etc. So I guess our best bet would be using one of the mascots from the game \:

There's fat chocobos in a few of the games but they're usually used for item storage so your list doesn't get too overcrowded or full. But I hadn't seen one until I looked it up on the wiki after buying FF III.

Ooooh, I wanna join!

Username: efureie
    Topic answer: I think the 3rd or 4th ones are better, but you can probably find better images on the Final Fantasy Wiki.
    Final Fantasy games you've owned: I've played almost all main ones, but I only actually own a few XD I own III (DS), VII (PC), X (PS2), XII and XII:RW.
    Choose a FF character to represent you (optional): Terra Branford!!!

Welcome to our cult!

Years
  • I personally love how the chocobo looks in Theathrhythm; everything looks adorable in that game. As for the moogle, I like Mog from Final Fantasy XIII-2 :3

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    What do you think we should do for an emblem?
    A chocobo, for sure, haha. Who doesn't love those things? Also, they appear in a lot of final fantasy games.
    Oh yeah I got a name change, so can you please edit the original post?

Back