• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • Okay, before the Challenge Question, there's a Feedback Question that ONLY Sparkling Pikachu & Fabulous Flares have to answer.

Feeback Question for Sparkling Pikachu
    Who is the Most dedicated Member of your Tribe?

Feeback Question for Fabulous Flares
    Who is the Most dedicated Member of your Tribe right now? (I think it should be cigarette butt aka Komala, do u guys agree?)

Remember this is not the Challenge Question, only a Feeback Question & I want a definite winner before I put up the Next Challenge.

Only one answer per Member please & u can also Vote for urself if u think u deserve it.

The quicker u guys answer this, the quicker the next Challenge wil be put up.

Pika Pika :chu:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I can't wait for the challenge so I'll pm them all later to let them know to look lol

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Feeback Question for Sparkling Pikachu

The most dedicated member of our tribe is Master Snowy, in my opinion.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I will send out the PMs soon. Hopefully. I hope.

ANYWAYS I just wanted to throw out here that I really appreciate this game. Other than one other forum I felt really distant from PC after coming back and realising that most of my friends moved onto new things and made new friends etc. But being part of this game I feel like I actually KNOW people here - and I hadn't felt that in years, so I really appreciate it. I don't know you guys amazingly well but I know you guys well enough to consider you guys like people I know. So I love that you've all been in this game with me. I WILL remember you guys. c: ty LegendChu!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • MOST DEDICATED MEMBER(S) VOTE COUNT

SPARKLING PIKACHU = Master Snowy - 1 Vote (Cakesu)

I will send out the PMs soon. Hopefully. I hope.

ANYWAYS I just wanted to throw out here that I really appreciate this game. Other than one other forum I felt really distant from PC after coming back and realising that most of my friends moved onto new things and made new friends etc. But being part of this game I feel like I actually KNOW people here - and I hadn't felt that in years, so I really appreciate it. I don't know you guys amazingly well but I know you guys well enough to consider you guys like people I know. So I love that you've all been in this game with me. I WILL remember you guys. c: ty LegendChu!
    Thanks Forever, means a lot :).

Funny part in all this is, while all u guys get the chance to bond with each other, I being the host of this Event, will always be the odd one out. I'll always be the one who (tries to) create the fun, but will never get to be part of one. Nor will I get many opportunities to interact with u guys on a personal level, at least as long as this Event is on. I won't have anyone watching my back, if I'm looking for support for decisions I make, I'm all on my own.

Sorry if I sound like an emotional fool, but I'm just being honest, coz I find to hard to pretend (I don't even know how many of u are actually going to read this post, not many I suppose).

But as long as I can bring a smile to ur faces & keep this thing interesting enough, I think I can give myself a pat on my back, for a job well done.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years

SPARKLING PIKACHU = Master Snowy - 1 Vote (Cakesu)

Sorry if I sound like an emotional fool, but I'm just being honest, coz I find to hard to pretend (I don't even know how many of u are actually going to read this post, not many I suppose).

I read and it's okay to be emotional, we're humans.

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
  • I will send out the PMs soon. Hopefully. I hope.

Glad to hear!

Forever, where tf is Celebi? P-Po-Pokemon 2000 f-forever right g-guys? >:c

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    But Lion King is like king of all. My profile reflects this now too C:

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • Who is the Most dedicated Member of your Tribe right now?: Ahhh yeah probably Komala, he's pretty active around this thread!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    But just look at my profile, Celebi can't achieve that (finally done editing it lol) OK TIME TO GET PPL MOTIVATED.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • I was nagged to come here what we doing?

ohhhhh

me duh xD Master Snowy obv he pms everyone and makes things in the group and stuff ^-^

Also i love how we have a hunger games game now and a survivor game lol

MariaB

Forever hunting shiny Vulpix T_T
    Years
  • Who is the Most dedicated Member of your Tribe?
    I am also going to say Master Snowy!
    Tribe: Sparkling Pikachus

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

SPARKLING PIKACHU = Master Snowy - 3 Votes (Cakesu, Dedenne1, MariaB)
    FABULOUS FLARES = Komala - 1 Vote (GreenLegend56)

d

Who is the Most dedicated Member of your Tribe right now?

Probably Greenlegend56 I suppose.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Funny part in all this is, while all u guys get the chance to bond with each other, I being the host of this Event, will always be the odd one out. I'll always be the one who (tries to) create the fun, but will never get to be part of one. Nor will I get many opportunities to interact with u guys on a personal level, at least as long as this Event is on. I won't have anyone watching my back, if I'm looking for support for decisions I make, I'm all on my own.

But as long as I can bring a smile to ur faces & keep this thing interesting enough, I think I can give myself a pat on my back, for a job well done.

I certainly read this. I cannot say I can understand the pressure of running an Event, because you're the one running it. As Cakesu said, its okay to be human & I know how honest you were with your emotions. Believe me when I tell you this, you're the best host on Pokecommunity. You always put the event's interest before your personal interest & are always ready to face criticism (which is sometimes unwarranted to be honest) that's the mark of a great host.
    When you need friends to talk to you know that me, Mawa & Clover are always there. Keep doing an awesome job & make this Event a huge success xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Edit: Oh no! D: I wrote this post without seeing the page 35 on this thread, goodness! How did I miss that!? XD Anyway, here's the part I wanted to add:

Wow, I feel very privileged, you guys... Aw... Thank you very much, Cakesu, Dedenne1 and MariaB!! ;_; : D You guys rock more though for being the sweetest and caring teammates to play with. So, thank you for it all :)

Nonibros said:
    I knew it was a good idea to keep you. Your maymays made my pair happy, and also makes this thread more fun! Keep em up! Or die...

Yaay, my pairs always have my back as so will I always have theirs! X') *a tear slides down Snowy's cheek* Thanks, man! ;u;

Forever said:

You hit the nail on the head there, Forever! :D Ditto! This is how I feel here too, all of it! I come from the same place as yours. : ) Thanks for this post and I will always remember you guys and cherish this memory too. <3 I just love you guys

LegendChu said:

Long post below: : ) <3

Spoiler:

As for the voting for Sparkling Pikachus

All my team members are very dedicated, and it is very hard to pick one.

Dedenne1 is quick with challenges, Cakesu, Destiny, Espeonica, Kabocha-Chan, MariaB and Zakariya (names in order of alphabet) are good with topic discussions and getting things out there.

So, it is super hard to pick.

But, if I have to- Then, it is Dedenne1 because he always seems to beat me at posting first! ;P haha..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2016

Dedenne is always first to answer the questions which shows a lot of dedication but Snowy is always there to PM the whole group as soon the question is put up so it's quite difficult, but ultimately I'd have to vote for Master Snowy. No idea how he manages to answer so fast but Dedenne is pretty awesome as well ^.^

GO SPARKLING PIKACHUS!

[Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Years
  • I blame my sense of direction for my late(ish) asnwer!
    I've actually been keeping track of how often members of the Fabulous Flares are online, and from what I've written down:
    I've been online the most often,
    Komala (I'll still end up calling you cigarette butt occasionally) has responded and said the most (out of the people in the Fabulous Flares),
    GreenLegend56 has been the most active in our group and has PM'd us when challenges came up (if he was online at the time),
    and although we have all been excelling at certain things, I haven't been saying much, Komala hasn't been communicating with us for a while, and GreenLegend56 tends to be occupied more than the rest of us, but Desinishon is doing a good job of doing everything (sort of).
    So, in my opinion, the most dedicated member is EVERYONE Komala, since being able to respond quickly and answer correctly requires a lot of dedication (or a lack of a fear that YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG, NEONJELLY13).

... Hey, LegendChu, how come the Ravishing Rockets and Spontaneous Stunfisk don't have/get to answer as well?

Back