• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ah i see Sykora has chosen the starving machine to be his new avatar...i seriously think you stole that one XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i've still seen that avatar on FESS
    anyways, new sig pending, cuz that guy's taking way too long -_-
    Fire Emblem (revived again)

thoughts please, i'm probably gonna change the "Daughter of Karla part...any suggestions?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    it was all i could think of at the time so meh thanks for the suggestion

oh looks like they changed it then nvm then

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    you mean the basic layout? you CAN tell this is just a modified(quite a bit) pkmn Trainer Card right? XD but as soon i finish ill go ahead and send you it k?

BTW i'm thinking the spaced letters look better...not sure though

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ah ok then the "till" in a row looks strange while unspaced XD
    reason why i have the "Still Learning" is because in the game, that's kinda her personality...i also believe she said "I still have much to learn" to her Uncle Karel

anyways, of these 2, which looks better?

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    Overpowered Neimii + Overpowered Cormag + Level 20 Ephy = WIN!!!!
    No really, I only used those people. It wasn't that hard. Take Cormag over to the other ship with 4 Iron lances and an Elixer while Neimii and Ephy stay behind him incase that baddie DG comes along.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    I had to play that chapter like 5 times ^_^;

Anyway, I sent Ephraim straight through the enemies to the other boat to recruit L'Arachel. Then she gets Dozla, and he wipes the floor with any surrounding enemies. The only reason I had to keep restarting was because of the stupid boss. He kept killing someone that I really needed.

Back