• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Actually, he was pretty good...for me anyway

...Though later, a bunch of magic people ganged up on him and killed him. I was already far into the level and didn't feel like starting over ^_^

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    *sighs*

Whatever. You're entitled to your own opinion I guess. He is a powerhouse with the battle axe he comes with, but it breaks quickly. Then just give him an iron axe and he's still okay.

Years
    But Pent has above average stats at the beginning, which makes him have a potential to remain solid. I use him if I'm too lazy to level up Nino.

Years
    Erk's just a decent mage. He just gets overshadowed by Nino. Nino is a vital part of my arena team... ^^

(part of my support chain)

BlankVoid

鳥を落とす
    Years
    nino is the best. i always use her when i play fe7. in my opinion, she is better than erk.

myles_master

Beware of the myles_master
    Years
    I like nino a lot more than erk to. I had erk premote at level 20 and then got him to level 20. I premoted Nino at level 20 and got her to level 8 and she had better speed and mag then erk.

BlankVoid

鳥を落とす
    Years
    i dont remember correctly since i havent played fe7 for awhile, but for me, i think erk had better skill...though i would still prefer nino, though it is a pain to train her. >_<

myles_master

Beware of the myles_master
    Years
    I used the mine trick on the mission where you fight Lloyd/Linus for the second time. I discarded eveyone's weapons and had nino kill them all. The reinforcments with weapons I killed with my new assassin. Matthew. So now nino is level 10 Sage. It's awesome.

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    I used the mine glitch before and its strange because all my people started to get poor caps on that chapter, did that happen with anyone else?

Lute owns all mages, I never really used Nino to her true potential.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Lute isn't the best Mage, simple as that, and certainly doesn't look as cute as the other Female mages XD

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    Lets hope Mullet doesnt see that post or theres gonna be carnage here...
    But Lute is probably one of the strongest characters of all time.Even though Nino or Ewan may PWN her,she still rocks my socks XD

Back