• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

BlankVoid

鳥を落とす
    Years
    digi-kun said:
    Lute isn't the best Mage, simple as that, and certainly doesn't look as cute as the other Female mages XD

agreed, lute certainly did not turn out too good for me...maybe the next time i play i'd get better stats...and also lute, in my opinion, isnt cuter than other female mages either...

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Lute is the best in my opinion. She died for me cause a bunch of people ganged up on her, but I was reallt far on a hard level and didn't feel like quitting. ^^. Ewan is pretty good, but I still like Lute better.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    o.o; What are yout talking about?

I'm finally back to this thread XD And I <3 Lute ^0^ She PWNS my other mages so far =D

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    My Ewan just died but I can't be bothered to restart for him.
    Yep, Lute pwns all other mages.

BlankVoid

&#40165;&#12434;&#33853;&#12392;&#12377;
    Years
    definitely lilina...i tried lugh, and he turned out so-so for me, but lilina...she's definitely an asset. :D

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Lilina's a freaking tank and a cute one too XD its the characters like her that let FE6 make up for the excessive amount of useless characters

Years
    well, this time around in FE8, I got Cornmag. He. Freaken. rocks.
    and the ghost ship = best level. I had to start over cuz Lute died.
    I wish there was more boat levels though. There was only one in FE7 and another one in FE8. didn't bother to pass FE6.
    Maybe next FE game you'll be working on a ship. and you have to defeat evil pirates that come aboard........

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    nah, the next FE game is for the GC and it doesn't look like you work on a ship in it xD

I didn't use Comarg much the first time through, I might use him more this time.

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    yeah, it would be interesting to play an FE game where a Lord isn't the main character.
    I like Gerik, I made him a ranger and he is wickid, I liked Rath in FE7 but Gerik is way better.

Back